Favourite Car

InfamousDuck

Korla dont like volvo because most of its cars are mass production cars, i mean by this there just cars made in big numbers that havent really been focused on the performance.

I hate to say it, but most cars made today are mass production. It's kinda the point.

Anyway, in recent years Volvo has started looking into performance more as well as safety, which they have always been best in.

Yes i no they are but it doesnt mean i have to like them,but dont get me wrong i do like some for instants alot of BMWs but i no only some of their cars are mass production, also i like the ford focus ST.

killmenub lovely car, my favourite lambo.

~Dark~

Runescape - Currently In-active and a cancelled membership due to a broken computer and a cabbage laptop!

2xBarrowsReward

1600SkillTotalReached|08/05/2010

(Previously 'Darkknightider', wow that was a bad name :p)

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Koenigsegg CCX

koen1.jpg

Love it, looks awesome, just a tad expensive.

Thats a great car,but i dont like every aspect of it.

~Dark~

Runescape - Currently In-active and a cancelled membership due to a broken computer and a cabbage laptop!

2xBarrowsReward

Korla dont like volvo because most of its cars are mass production cars, i mean by this there just cars made in big numbers that havent really been focused on the performance.

I hate to say it, but most cars made today are mass production. It's kinda the point.

Anyway, in recent years Volvo has started looking into performance more as well as safety, which they have always been best in.

Yes i no they are but it doesnt mean i have to like them,but dont get me wrong i do like some for instants alot of BMWs but i no only some of their cars are mass production, also i like the ford focus ST.

~Dark~

I'm not sure if you know this or not, but most BMW's are pieces of poo. Literally. I know about 20 people, who will never buy a BMW ever again. Whether it's engine troubles to service issues, everything seems to go wrong with them. Don't get be wrong, their very nice, but it's like owning a cheaper Porsche.

I have a question, why are you "rating" everyone's car? No one really asked for your opinion..

irulepokergd4.jpg

Irulepoker.gif

My Farewell thread. Please post nicely, or die. :^_^:

Yea, I'd vote for him too. But I don't think they let Iraqis vote :P

~Dark~

I'm not sure if you know this or not, but most BMW's are pieces of poo. Literally. I know about 20 people, who will never buy a BMW ever again. Whether it's engine troubles to service issues, everything seems to go wrong with them. Don't get be wrong, their very nice, but it's like owning a cheaper Porsche.

I have a question, why are you "rating" everyone's car? No one really asked for your opinion..

Well i didnt no that about BMWs,So thanks for telling me.

The reason im saying things about everyone car is because i just want to tell people what i think whether they asked for it or not.Theres nothing wrong with that even if i say i dont like it,so why doe sit matter :?:

~Dark~

2xBarrowsReward

Pssshhh. Batmobile, duuh.

I can replace that wheel....

7,436th to 99 fishing on July 13, 2008

[hide=Quotes that I lol'd at]

the day the fantastic four come into runescape, i will eat my socks.

what kind of topic is this. ihaven't read it yet

but i now it must be stupid.

[/hide]

I don't know the first thing about cars, but I always loved Inspector Morse's Jaguar:

chron11.jpg

carpic2.gif

Not such a fan of that jaguar, but i like the new XKR.

Hitman247m BMW is 1 of my favourite car company.

therealtermenator10 i like the viper and the mustang is alrite.

~Dark~

2xBarrowsReward

Porsche-Carrera-GT.jpg

Porsche Carrera GT.. Just gotta love it <3:

Your the second person to post that car and your now the second person i like because you posted that car,LOL :P .Nice car.

~Dark~

2xBarrowsReward

I like the bughatti veyron. It looks cool, gets up to 400km/hr and the fuel tank runs out in 12 5mins :ohnoes:

Lots of people have posted that car its 1 of my favourite car.I dont use KM i use MPH but i know it top speed is 253 MPH.

~Dark~

2xBarrowsReward

~Dark~

Call my Jamie 8-)

If i won the lottery would be the first thing i bought, screw buying a house :lol:

IGN: HesFearless.

-Jamie

From my research, Nissan has no sub-company. Most people will think Datsun, but that is just Nissan's old company name.

Aha! Someone mentioned Infiniti, that's Nissan's sub-company. I just remembered.... I hope.

Known formerly as Ameoba3000.

Now known as Vigoss.

caterham1.jpg

Caterham 7 8-)

I have one of those on GT4, it's a blast to drive... :D

Salamoniesunsetsig5.png

8,325th to 99 Firemaking 3/9/08 | 44,811th to 99 Cooking 7/16/08

4,968th to 99 Farming 10/9/09 | Runescaper August 2005-March 2010

Tip.it Mod Feb. 2008-Sep. 2008 | Tip.it Crew Sep. 2008-Nov. 2009