Devoted's RETURN... I am Back From My Crash.. Pg 25.

Good luck on your 99 construction goal. Its going to be a pain in the butt to get cash for it butt you can do it \'

Haseo_8492ed

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

• Replies 498
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey man, you've gone a long way. I remember when you were still f2p, and when you just got your membership. A few weeks later you had half the quests finished X^D. Anyways good luck, I'm 100% behind you!

Haha those were the good old days! :D I remember while I was stil F2P I raised my stats so I could get a lot of the quests done. Then, I collected supplies for Construction. Construction was the first skill I tried out as a member! <3:

Grats on 62 Rc :o~

Thanks Ant! <3:

Awesome goals, good luck!

Thanks very much chip~ :)

Good luck on your 99 construction goal. Its going to be a pain in the butt to get cash for it butt you can do it

Haseo_8492ed

Thanks!

Yeah, it's hard making the cash, but it will be worth it in the end!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well, today is more Runecrafting! :XD: Hopefully I wil be able to craft the rest of my pure essence so I can buy 40,000 more pure essence! Once that 40,000 pure essence is crafted into nats, I will finally train more construction! Those 40,000 nats will buy me 30,000 oak planks! :D

Thank again for all your support! ~ <3:

devotedconstructionkt0.jpg

Hey, there.

Good luck is a start, now for a sad paragraph.

Way back when, I decided 99 construction would be the greatest. I was 45 rcing. 10m cash, 50 construction. I made a blog on tip.it. I talked to trip for advice. I bought 100k p ess and 1k super energies. Now, at 72 rcing, almost 73, I can tell you this. You haven't sceen nothin yet. I really hope you complete your goal, I really do, but you haven't done anything compared to me, yet I failed.

Prove me wrong, I really hope you do :thumbsup:

Im currently crafting to 99, but after that, Its 91 rcing for me, eather by fire runes, or w66.

Cya around.

bestsignpic.png

2181st to 99 Runecrafting on 7/28/2009

Hey, there.

Way back when, I decided 99 construction would be the greatest. I was 45 rcing. 10m cash, 50 construction. I made a blog on tip.it. I talked to trip for advice. I bought 100k p ess and 1k super energies. Now, at 72 rcing, almost 73, I can tell you this. You haven't sceen nothin yet. I really hope you complete your goal, I really do, but you haven't done anything compared to me, yet I failed.

Prove me wrong, I really hope you do :thumbsup:

Im currently crafting to 99, but after that, Its 91 rcing for me, eather by fire runes, or w66.

Cya around.

wow there's a point.... ( I'd rather get 99 con than get 99 crafting though if it wasn't for the very high prices...)

bumpny0.png

sneakylm2.png

Haha! I saw this while viewing my post and was amazed that a Tifer would happen to find my post on the forums and relise it was me~ :)

Thanks so much! That really brightened my day. <3:

Hope you reach your goal . Maybe after 99 construction you can have a house party!

Thanks so much! :)

Haha! A house party sounds like loads of fun! I will be having a house party for 99 Construction and then I will be sure to host many other parties to show off my house and cape. :lol:

Hey, there.

Prove me wrong, I really hope you do

Cya around.

I knew a couple posts like these would arise. I knew there would be doubt and I don't mind. I have to say, you and me could be totally different people. Where one person fails another could succeed. Just because you fail, doesn't mean I am going to have to fail. You really shouldn't compare me to you. I have methods so that I won't get bored. And just because "I haven't seen nothing yet," doesn't mean I won't succeed. I am sorry to hear that you failed in this quest, but I am determined. I actually don't mind Runecrafting when talking to friends. It becomes actually enjoyable. Construction is my favorite skill, so I love that too! I have fun with Construction, therefore, I am going for the skill cape. I hope you understand that I am different than you. Have fun with Crafting. :)

Hey, there.

Prove me wrong, I really hope you do

Cya around.

wow there's a point.... ( I'd rather get 99 con than get 99 crafting though if it wasn't for the very high prices...)

I agree with you Wouter. I don't really want a skill cape for a skill cape only! I want a skill cape that I am happy I have. I want a skill cape of my favorite skill. That's why I am going for 99 Construction and not anything else. It's my favorite skill. One fo the only skills I enjoy doing non-stop.

~Thanks for the support everyone <3:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I don't know if I will do much tonight. I think I may go hang out and just relax. I will play, but not as much as I would like. Friends are calling for the day. <3: So anyways, I bought 50k Pure Essence last night, and once all those runes are crafted, I will be able to buy 37,500 oak planks! :)

GL Devoted!

thought I should post on here seeing as Tripsis is away and we both post on her blog way too much lol.

You're going good buddy!

add me ingame fool! :P

RS user: 33allmity

w99 as always :wink:

4vr93cy.jpg

Thanks Terly for the best Avatar in TipIt -winks-

GL Devoted!

thought I should post on here seeing as Tripsis is away and we both post on her blog way too much lol.

You're going good buddy!

add me ingame fool! :P

RS user: 33allmity

w99 as always :wink:

Haha, thanks! :)

I'll be sure to add you when I get on next. I have been busy today, so I might not be on until tommorow. #-o

Thanks for the support~ :D

hey devoted (again :wink: )

just wondering, I haven't got 44 rc yet :oops: but for when I do:

how many nats (on average) can you make an hour? 1k? 500? just wanted to know for the future (when i get all skills 50+ and 76 con I want to know how long it takes)

thanks again!

4vr93cy.jpg

Thanks Terly for the best Avatar in TipIt -winks-

hey devoted (again :wink: )

just wondering, I haven't got 44 rc yet :oops: but for when I do:

how many nats (on average) can you make an hour? 1k? 500? just wanted to know for the future (when i get all skills 50+ and 76 con I want to know how long it takes)

thanks again!

Hmm... I have never really checked. It really depends on if I am browsing the forums or not. I will see tonight though!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well, today was another fun packed day! I will be on later tonight to Runecraft, but for the time being, I need to read 50 pages in my book. :)

About nat crafting, it depends entirely upon how much you multi-task. Uular dosen't do anything but craft and can get 2500 nats per hour, but any reasonable person would max out at about 1500, assuming no distractions. It will be slow in the beginning, but don't get discouraged :)

About nat crafting, it depends entirely upon how much you multi-task. Uular dosen't do anything but craft and can get 2500 nats per hour, but any reasonable person would max out at about 1500, assuming no distractions. It will be slow in the beginning, but don't get discouraged :)

Yeah, I just calculated that I can recieve around 1680 nats an hour with NO distracitons whatsoever. No lag, no PKers and Super Energy Pots.

It will be hard to get the hang of at first, but you will slowly become an expert. :)

GL

But why do you have a 99 Construction sig? i dont think thats a very good idea to act like you already have it...

Thanks! :)

The 99 Construction sig is just a sig to show off my goal. As you can see below it, it cleary states to visit my skilling blog to 99 Construction. It is just sort of an eyegrabber. Haven't you ever seen a magazine with a HUGE Title on the front and then when you read the article, it isn't what you expected. It that false advertisement? I think not, an assumption was made between the title and the actual article by the reader. See my point lol. :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well, my membership ends tommorow, I will renew it buy I may be too busy to do so tommorow, so I may be memberless tommorow. Oh no! lol. :XD:

I am planning on Runecrafting all night, so hopefully will get a lot done before I decide to go to bed. :)

Thanks for the support everyone! <3:

Good points!

Remember, I want you to succeed, I really do!

And please remember to be kind to others, I wasn't trying to put you down, I was just telling you my story, and warning our the the extreme bordome to come. :-X

No I did notice on thing that you said. Construction is your favorite skill, Im wrong to get 99 crafting cause its not my favorite skill (Its quickly become one of my top 3) ect. If construction is your favorite skill, I hope rcing is # 2 cause you will spend a heap more time rcing that you will construction oak doors and larders.

~Dynasty

bestsignpic.png

2181st to 99 Runecrafting on 7/28/2009

Good points!

Remember, I want you to succeed, I really do!

And please remember to be kind to others, I wasn't trying to put you down, I was just telling you my story, and warning our the the extreme bordome to come. :-X

No I did notice on thing that you said. Construction is your favorite skill, Im wrong to get 99 crafting cause its not my favorite skill (Its quickly become one of my top 3) ect. If construction is your favorite skill, I hope rcing is # 2 cause you will spend a heap more time rcing that you will construction oak doors and larders.

~Dynasty

Okay, thanks for your nice input! :D

Sorry if I came off mean, that wasn't my intentions. I was just trying to explain my situation and show why I would hopefully accomplish where so many others have failed. If I came off mean, my apologies to you. That was not my intentions. :)

I am currently really enjoying Runecrafting for the time being. I know as time goes on, this opinion may change, but it has been enjoyable.

Also, I didn't mean to say that Crafting wasn't your favorite skill. If you like the skill, or just want a 99, go for it! I just meant I would rather have Construction than Crafting. Simply because Construction is my favorite skill and I enjoy it more than Crafting. :)

Once again, sorry if you misinterpreted my post in a mean since. That was not my intentions, and I hope you will understand that. :D

Well, thanks for your support none the less. <3:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I have around 50 more pages to read in this book until it is finished. So, I will finish up those, and start to Runecraft! I may be getting a level today if time permits. :D

Well, I logged on and forgot my membership ended today, and I don't have the time to renew it tonight. How could I forget something such as that lol. :XD:

So, there will be a runecrafting level tommorow! :)

I am also going to put some mahogany into my house. :) I have been spending some time cutting my own logs on Ape Atoll, and I have recently planked them. It's time to make my house a little bit nicer and not so empty. :)

I may post pics, but my house is still under so much Construction that I'm not sure if it will be worth it. :XD:

Well anyways, look forward to a level tommorow in Runecrafting! Level 63! :o

Hey again, looks like you're making steady progress towards that cape!

Hope you stick with it :thumbsup:

Thanks!

I hope I stick with it also. I still have to renew my subscription, so I have to go to Walgreens and pick up another Pre-Paid credit card. (Don't like using my own)

Hopefully I will have enough time today to do that and renew my subscription. :)

Bump \' Got members back yet? :)

No! :(

The store was out of the cards that I buy and I refuse to give out my real credit card. They said they should recieve them tommorow or the next day, so I will be back to normal either tommorow or the next day. :)

Thanks for the bump! It was very much needed. :D

I admire your devotion. We all have goals, but I admire you for working a hell of a lot harder than I am to mine .

Hehe hince my name. :wink:

Thanks a lot! I figure I will get it someday or another, so why not sooner than later. <3:

Well, I have yet to get members back. Either tommorow or the next day according to the local Walgreens. :XD:

I'll be back and hanging out right once I get members back, so I'm excited. :)

Thanks all for the support. <3:

Looks like you need a bump... and it just so happens I have a spare :-w

Haha~ :D

Thanks! :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I officially got my membership back today!!! <3:

I have about 6M in cash in my bank. I also have 50k Pure Essence banked!

I am excited to get going again!