New hidden miniquest

gleep_1

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay I got all the scouts now I'm find the guy who will reward me... By a cave near fish? Grrrrrr... Great Hidden update though, this is exceedingly enjoyable even throughout my wining! :)

Guide to Everything Fletching XBL: Karmastocracy

li_Karma_il.png

li_Karma_il.png

signature-bar-white.gif

[stumbleupon]

* Sits on a mossy rock with a notebook in hand, observing the behavior of the specimens dubbed "Fanboys"

~

"Even when the odds are against you, even when the chance of victory is bleak and your situation looks hopeless, take a look at the horizon, and think back to what you have learned. You'll be filled with the confidence to take on the world."

where is the ghost south of stronghold?! im near the ogres and dont see him newhere, the music has changed 3 times now..

emote.gif

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=615955

click link to go to ganon95 productions

runescape requires a lot of skills, napoleon dynamyte would love this game

i am the proud owner of the quest point cape; all quests done 12/04/06

Looking at the official forums...it's apparently a ghostly-looking version of the master sword from the legend of zelda 0.o do you need to have done the Fight Arena?

i just went to do it and i haven't done the fight arena quest and it wont let me do the mini quest.

tFtfA.jpg

Okay I got all the scouts now I can't find the guy who will reward me... By a cave near fish? Grrrrrr...

Same here, no idea where the fish-men gather

If Jagex ever made a perfect update, there would be players complaining about nothing to complain about.

[hide=My Stats]Jake_Corsair.png[/hide]

Looking at the official forums...it's apparently a ghostly-looking version of the master sword from the legend of zelda 0.o do you need to have done the Fight Arena?

i just went to do it and i haven't done the fight arena quest and it wont let me do the mini quest.

Bleh. Just finished up Fight Arena :lol: shadow sword, here I come!

2552DyWnY.png

Ganon: a bit south west of the stronghold gate, near the Making History quest start is where i found him.

The goblin cave just east of fish guild entrance, bring armor/wep for bouncer hellhound ghost from the quest.

If Jagex ever made a perfect update, there would be players complaining about nothing to complain about.

Looks like i need to go get me full ghostly robes...

I think i can get them with a guide or something on the main site right?

CLICK - 770th to 99 SLAYER 2/4/08 - 204th to 99 Summoning 7/1/08 CLICK

tifovsigev3.jpg

Druminator17.png

[Hide=List of Drops That I haven't updated in Years but want to keep in my Sig anyways...]VISAGE DROP - 12/06/07

3 Duo Sara Hilts, 3 Duo Arma Hilts, 2 Trio Arma Hilts.

Dark Bows: (11) Dragon Boots: (50!)

Whip Drops: (42!!!) Dragon Drops: (90+!!!!!) 2 D CHAINS!, 3 D Axe, 8 D meds, 7 left halfs, 7 D legs, 6 skirts, 8 Spears[/hide]

That's actually REALLY cool. It'll go well with a lot of outfits. :wink:

One of the shadows is called Ganon? If I'm not mistaken that's really close to the guy from Zelda... copy right infringement?

sigcopyaf.png

Ever wanted to find street prices of RS items? Check out the SPOLI Index

Nex Drops: Pernix Cowl, Pernix Chaps, Torva Helm, Torva Platebody, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Mask, Torva Legs, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Body, Torva Platelegs, Torva Platelegs, Virtus Robe Top

Ganon: a bit south west of the stronghold gate, near the Making History quest start is where i found him.

The goblin cave just east of fish guild entrance, bring armor/wep for bouncer hellhound ghost from the quest.

:ohnoes:

ok thanks a bunch and can smoeone please specify stronghold from grand tree

stronghold = tree gnome stronghold = wrong

grand tree = right

emote.gif

One of the shadows is called Ganon? If I'm not mistaken that's really close to the guy from Zelda... copy right infringement?

:lol: yer funny

emote.gif

That's actually REALLY cool. It'll go well with a lot of outfits. :wink:

LOL no, I was answering Ganon95's question. I didn't even think about that when I put that in post.

:lol: yer funny

Ahahaha how embarrassing. =D>

I'll end up doing this tomorrow, IF WE DONT HAVE SCHOOL :D

sigcopyaf.png

Ever wanted to find street prices of RS items? Check out the SPOLI Index

Nex Drops: Pernix Cowl, Pernix Chaps, Torva Helm, Torva Platebody, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Mask, Torva Legs, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Body, Torva Platelegs, Torva Platelegs, Virtus Robe Top