Tip.it The movie (Dead)

PhaperPlane

• Replies 598
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

RSN: R O Y A L1

Role:

Will you give it your best: Ill give it a tad more than my best. 110%.

Are you prepared to practice at times: Yes.

What time Zone you are in (please state country as well): Eastern timezone. I live in the United States Of America.

Lol, your 5 days too late. =; The heresal is indeed today folks!

Phaper_Plane.png

My excuse for not turning up: I barely ever check the P2P forum; logic would dictate a PM is better than modifying a thread to let your cast know about rehearsals ;)

When IS the next one? I'll be there for definate :)

So, you want me to pm over 10 people when half of them never show up without a reason? They have the responsiblity to check back here for next dates etc. I can't take the role of letting them know about everything, I am the Only Director on this project. I have Mock Tests next week, bundled with this it's very hard. I do what I can. I hope you understand this cause.

Phaper_Plane.png

My excuse for not turning up: I barely ever check the P2P forum; logic would dictate a PM is better than modifying a thread to let your cast know about rehearsals ;)

So, you want me to pm over 10 people when half of them never show up without a reason? They have the responsiblity to check back here for next dates etc. I can't take the role of letting them know about everything, I am the Only Director on this project. I have Mock Tests next week, bundled with this it's very hard. I do what I can. I hope you understand this cause.

Maybe I can help out... :?:

I don't mind doing stuff to help out, even if it includes PMing people :roll:

I just like helping ::'

Returned 10/03/2010 after a two year break.

Filly_Suck.png

Maybe I can help out... :?:

I don't mind doing stuff to help out, even if it includes PMing people :roll:

I just like helping ::'

If you wish, you may help out. The Rehersal tonight should be good.

Phaper_Plane.png

Rehersal is tommorow guys, same time, but 25 mins forward for those who need to get home from school. Also, if some certain people don't show up this time, they shall be kicked out! Please be aware of this cause if you don't corperate, you shall suffer the price. The first page shall be updated for the results of what happens if you don't corperate.

Bahh i'll be preparing for a serious game of ice hockey while you guys are practicing roles

I cant make it again <.<

made0f12une.png

^^ClicK^^

"I backed my car into a cop car the other day

Well he just drove off sometimes life's ok

Alright already we'll all float on

Alright don't worry we'll all float on" - Isaac Brock

Days Hunting:4 - Kingly Imps Caught:2

Money Earned: 4.5-5m

Rehersal is tommorow guys, same time, but 25 mins forward for those who need to get home from school. Also, if some certain people don't show up this time, they shall be kicked out! Please be aware of this cause if you don't corperate, you shall suffer the price. The first page shall be updated for the results of what happens if you don't corperate.

Bahh i'll be preparing for a serious game of ice hockey while you guys are practicing roles

I cant make it again <.<

But are you a member? Since you said you sent some money to jagex about being a member, did it go through? :?

Phaper_Plane.png

I'm not having a go here, sorry if it came off that way. I'm just saying that not everyone checks the boards, the script was via pm and we weren't told that everything would be posted on the thread. Just me having a blonde moment, lol.

So rehearsal is where, now?

Rehersal is officaly over! We met another noob too! Yeesh, times like this, it's hard to find someone who is kind :? But we ignored him! Huzzar! Anyways, we got alot more scenes done, this is going really well. Thanks for coming guys! \'

Phaper_Plane.png