Alright already we'll all float on

Alright don't worry we'll all float on" - Isaac Brock

Days Hunting:4 - Kingly Imps Caught:2

Money Earned: 4.5-5m

• Replies 598
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cant find my edit button...but ill just make another post..i think it looks okay but phaper u should turn private chat off..watching ur friends log in and out takes from the movieness 8-)

As said, it's rehersal. I'm not even sure if he was the camera-man for those. However, I'd have to agree, when we get to that point, either turn your private chat off or, preferably, unsplit it so that we can still get in contact with you.

f475e02ecc.png

don't worry, you are going to "hell" anyway. wanna race to see who gets there first?

Officially reached 100 Combat at 1:33PM EST, June 14, 2007

First Dragon Drop: Dragon Chain (Dust Devils) @ 10:48PM EST, July 14, 2008, lv113 combat

cant find my edit button...but ill just make another post..i think it looks okay but phaper u should turn private chat off..watching ur friends log in and out takes from the movieness 8-)

As said, it's rehersal. I'm not even sure if he was the camera-man for those. However, I'd have to agree, when we get to that point, either turn your private chat off or, preferably, unsplit it so that we can still get in contact with you.

I'm actrually the camera man and I soon realised that issuse a short length of the way into filming. It didn't occur to me untill later (that's why it's not seen in all clips)

Sorry about that :mrgreen:

made0f12une.png

^^ClicK^^

"I backed my car into a cop car the other day

Well he just drove off sometimes life's ok

I aws reading the first post about the release date and such.

Depending on when I get all the scenes in, if they're filmed to perfection (which they should be) then I won't have to do much editing. A bit of zooming here and there for extra effect, music, titles and what not.

That trailer probably took me an hour, but that's because I was doing alot of editing and "dorking" around

So who knows, depending on alot of factors (what im doing, homework, girlfriend, family plans, ect.) It may be done edited ina day, it may take a week. Im not entirely sure

A week is a worst case secenario :XD:

made0f12une.png

^^ClicK^^

Depending on when I get all the scenes in, if they're filmed to perfection (which they should be) then I won't have to do much editing. A bit of zooming here and there for extra effect, music, titles and what not.

That trailer probably took me an hour, but that's because I was doing alot of editing and "dorking" around

So who knows, depending on alot of factors (what im doing, homework, girlfriend, family plans, ect.) It may be done edited ina day, it may take a week. Im not entirely sure

To be honest (and no offence) I didn't like it, the Handwriting bit was hard to read, couldn't you just used Windows Movie Editor? :|

Phaper_Plane.png

To be honest (and no offence) I didn't like it, the Handwriting bit was hard to read, couldn't you just used Windows Movie Editor? :|

Yes and No. If I wanted to, I could make some cheap titles, with it but that would require me to take all the clips (recorded with camtasia) and produce them into .wmv files (If I recall, Windows movie editor doesnt support .avi files) and then edit them in WME. I tested this once, and upon producing the video it slaughtered the qaulity and make the text absolutely unledgeable (couldnt read it)

So, to solve the problem. Less on the handwritting, and more on the general title type thing. I'm in the process of learning how to make real good titles, but it's rather complicated...

I think the only cool handwritting was the "Presents" one which I messed up.

So yea, the real movie shouldn't have many titles anywho since it's going to be a movie, and we won't need titles.

By the way, how did you like the Out of the Ordinary Prodcutins with Plane Prodcutions parts?

Any helpful feedback would be good ::'

made0f12une.png

^^ClicK^^

Also, add something else than just classical music. People might like it. :|

It was actraully Drama, for a bit of dramatic build up.

I think music that goes with whats taking place in the movie really helps. but if you think throwing in some 2pac or something would make it more enjoyable to watch I acn do taht too

made0f12une.png

^^ClicK^^

Dude you royally messed up on rehearsal time. Bloody hell man 11:25pm GMT, no way I can make that. <.<

It's only a experiment, due to the other times were bad for the other time zones, please think of other time zones before you post. Thanks.

Phaper_Plane.png

Dude you royally messed up on rehearsal time. Bloody hell man 11:25pm GMT, no way I can make that. <.<

It's only a experiment, due to the other times were bad for the other time zones, please think of other time zones before you post. Thanks.

I am liking this new time, unfortunately I can't make it, I have a doctor appointment at around 3pm

No rap, like, some Greenday or something :-k

Greenday.. in a medieval movie? #-o my head

Here's what i'll do. I'll make 2 movies. 1 with dramatic/intense/musical type music and 1 with Greenday and other alternitive rock in it. Then you can decide which one to release

made0f12une.png

^^ClicK^^

No rap, like, some Greenday or something :-k

Greenday.. in a medieval movie? #-o my head

Here's what i'll do. I'll make 2 movies. 1 with dramatic/intense/musical type music and 1 with Greenday and other alternitive rock in it. Then you can decide which one to release

Sounds like a plan! Go for it! :thumbsup:

Phaper_Plane.png

I am so sorry phaperplane and all but i am at a murder mystery party starting at 5:30 and lasting untill 8 EST so regetabbly i will not be able to attend this fridays rehersal. I shall however, practice my lines ingame.

Sorry again,

Snake

P.S. better grammer and spelling now?

snakeman2058.png

can i randomly walk past in the movie.. dressed in girls clothes ( iam a guy )

typing " drop it like its hot!!! " it would just be a walk by.. iam sure everybody would want to see me , cuz iam dead sesky <3:

bucksig2lt0.png

1103'rd to 99 crafting

830th to 99 herblore

~!~ Master Merchant ~!~

sry Phaper, again I'm EXTREMELY sorry about this, but I have to drop out due to reasons to be announced in a few days :|

Well, sorry to hear you go...

DIBS ON HIS SPOT!

The role of advisor can be given to someone else. I want his job!

f475e02ecc.png

don't worry, you are going to "hell" anyway. wanna race to see who gets there first?

Officially reached 100 Combat at 1:33PM EST, June 14, 2007

First Dragon Drop: Dragon Chain (Dust Devils) @ 10:48PM EST, July 14, 2008, lv113 combat

sry Phaper, again I'm EXTREMELY sorry about this, but I have to drop out due to reasons to be announced in a few days :|

I'm guessing you quit rs*looks at sig*? :-w Good luck in rl man.

The new time is great, well for me anyway.

94magesigid1.png

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=525348 - My Pking Gallery

I'M BACK FOR SUMMER BABY

can i randomly walk past in the movie.. dressed in girls clothes ( iam a guy )

typing " drop it like its hot!!! " it would just be a walk by.. iam sure everybody would want to see me , cuz iam dead sesky <3:

For the love of God! Learn to read the first post! :evil:

Phaper_Plane.png