Bank Bug (not lag)

elmo_killer6

Took me a few minutes to figure out that the problem wasn't with the bank myself. :P Lol, banking from wildy.

Okay JAGeX, let's see this fixed, '*?

But good find, anyway.

...............___@@@ ___-----weeewoooweeewoooo

......____//_____?___\\__ ___

----,o-----GrammarPolice ----@)

----`----(@)=========(@)- `

Skiller: Maurdin, Black(omgracist) pure: Alotofnoobs

My bro had that happen with his dds. Good thing it isnt permanent, or else we'd have noobies wondering how it works so they can duplicate everything and then they fall for the old alt+ f4 tricks thinking it really works.

[hide=]

tip it would pay me $500.00 to keep my clothes ON :( :lol:
But then again, you fail to realize that 101% of the people in this universe hate you. Yes, humankind's hatred against you goes beyond mathematical possibilities.
That tears it. I'm starting an animal rebellion using my mind powers. Those PETA bastards will never see it coming until the porcupines are half way up their asses.
[/hide]

montageo.png

Apparently a lot of people say it. I own.

http://linkagg.com/ Not my site, but a simple, budding site that links often unheard-of websites that are amazing for usefulness and fun.

• 3 weeks later...

I've had this happen to me, It is very weird.

I was watching a Video on YouTube, It was called Zezima's DMs or something, the guy just typed bank to get his bank screen up. Weird.

28u7f5g.jpg

danke Schon Sam!^^

"Blood runs thicker, oh were thick as thieves you know"

-Carl Barât

I've had this happen to me, It is very weird.

I was watching a Video on YouTube, It was called Zezima's DMs or something, the guy just typed bank to get his bank screen up. Weird.

Not a real RS server. It was a fake server.

It can be lag or a fake, but since i have had the same problem i don't think is is a fake, I was cleaning my bank and moved my rune plate up in a place to replace a log then the log became a runeplate for 5 seconds, so cool. :XD:

460wk.jpg

In Soviet Russia, Veltia's signature stares at YOU!!

The Gielinor Tribune|Blog|The Twax Story

It can be lag or a fake, but since i have had the same problem i don't think is is a fake, I was cleaning my bank and moved my rune plate up in a place to replace a log then the log became a runeplate for 5 seconds, so cool. :XD:

i think he was actualy showing that he could bank whn he was not in the bank not that his items and copied

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

i think he was actualy showing that he could bank whn he was not in the bank not that his items and copied

Oh I just noticed #-o

And no, I'm not blonde!

But it was because of the 2 emeral rings in the bank I got confused :(

460wk.jpg

In Soviet Russia, Veltia's signature stares at YOU!!

The Gielinor Tribune|Blog|The Twax Story