Quick 'Tip' to saving Millions on your way to 99 Firemaking

tojima

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

actually, it isn't that well known. none of my friends have known about this when training. the spot to light the fires though is a bit north of that, just south of the tree and the fence. one line ends on a thistle, so bring two tinderboxes.

What does bringing two tinderboxes do?

So you'll end right before the thistle

fishing.gif

Soz m8 but it is much easier to cut willows and bank them, rather then spending 1m on them :shock:

oh ya i totally agree, but this is meant for the one who want to BUY their way there without cutting your own. This is good for me because im stuck on F2P with a full memebrs bank and cant bank willows. plus i dont mind spending o nly 3k for one lvl at times

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=616130 <--- Guide for Cheap 99 Firemaking

aeromist.gif

aeromist.gif

Hmm, I seen this before, I tried it, got about 1k logs in about 40 world hops so I dont recommend it. It is also EXTREMLY slow. You can set it outside the store, but it is still very slow

Owned_Nex.png

Dungeoneering isn't a skill.

I'm faster than bots at Sorceress Garden.

PM me if you want to chat. My PM is always off.

My keyboard is on fire. Want some?

And the person who said he got 1k logs on 40 world hops must have been on a member world, or lieing.

Even when I go to world 1, there is always upwards of 3k there. I've seen over 1,000,000 logs in a store at once...

this seems like a good idea, but I have no desire to level my firemaking without leveling my woodcutting at the same time. So for me, when the time comes, i will cut 144k willows, ugggh :-X

deciever2.gif

Dragon Drops: D spear x 2, D skirt, D half-shield, D axe, D 2h

Barrows Rewards: Ahrims hood, Karil's Coif, half key x 6, D med, torags legs, veracs flail

Wow, that's a clever idea. I didn't know the nubs were selling their willows to the general store, that's a little silly, but ok.

I still wouldn't do it that way. :P

There's no strait line next to the store, and I would rather go for the more expensive maple route, if it can save me 60k logs to burn. After all, burning logs is time, and time is money :3

2480+ total

Its not really a guide, All your saying is buy the willows you need for 30 ea. or go buy and burn from general store :?

like i said before, yes, its not really a guide, just a tip. and yes, some people already know about it, but others don't, so i made this to get it out there.

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=616130 <--- Guide for Cheap 99 Firemaking

aeromist.gif

aeromist.gif