Best Place/Way to get randoms?

bboyjyoung

Doing anything repetitive, like standing in one place while mining or woodcutting, or walking the exact same path for a long time. I'm guessing that since randoms exist to fish out macroers you'll have a bigger chance of getting one if you're in a spot where people normally macro like the fishing guild or the yews south of seers.

vivi.jpg

Which Final Fantasy Character Are You?

Final Fantasy 7

"Life is about making choices. If you don't make those choices, life will choose for you."

Unknown author

Cooking on fires in edgeville world 1 (has to be F2P world, world 1 is just more often).

My reasons to belieive and know this:

- During my whole time playing rs iv only had 4 mime events, and in the past 3 weeks of cooking there i have had 2 mimes (completed my set) then another 4 mimes with coins as a reward, and ive had over 30 other randoms. They get annoying!!!

- Jagex believes there are more autoers on F2P so they unleash more randoms.

- The world is more crowded, lots of ppl, so im assuming the rate of randoms increases like monster/tree/rock spawns become faster.

- Cooking is a repetitive skill which can easily be macroed, so jagex seems to send more randoms to ppl cooking lol.

The only random even clothing im missing is camo top, ill get it soon enough lol.

headshot007.jpeg

~Guide to Solo'ing the KBD~

99 Cooking | 99 Firemaking | 99 Attack | 99 defense | 99 Hitpoints

Is called random event for reason.

Anything you may view as increase chance is purely coincidence.

sigraniiixx.gifEye-X.gif

blg.giff2p.giftfsn.gif

[spoiler=Stats:]Updated December 22, 2011:

Total level - 1442 - 170M+ XP , Combat level - 115

Combat skills: Attack - 90, Defence - 99 (24.45m+ XP), Strength - 90, Constitution - 99 (16.42M+ XP) Ranged - 99 (13.32M+ XP), Prayer - 60, Magic - 99 (13.25M+ XP)

Non-Combat skills: Cooking - 99 (13.80M+ XP), Woodcutting - 99 (31.95M+ XP), Fishing - 90, Firemaking - 99 (24.82M+), Crafting - 90, Smithing - 90, Mining - 85, Runecrafting - 60, Dungeoneering - 85

Cooking on fires in edgeville world 1 (has to be F2P world, world 1 is just more often).

My reasons to belieive and know this:

- During my whole time playing rs iv only had 4 mime events, and in the past 3 weeks of cooking there i have had 2 mimes (completed my set) then another 4 mimes with coins as a reward, and ive had over 30 other randoms. They get annoying!!!

- Jagex believes there are more autoers on F2P so they unleash more randoms.

- The world is more crowded, lots of ppl, so im assuming the rate of randoms increases like monster/tree/rock spawns become faster.

- Cooking is a repetitive skill which can easily be macroed, so jagex seems to send more randoms to ppl cooking lol.

The only random even clothing im missing is camo top, ill get it soon enough lol.

no, cooking is not the best way to get randoms, cooking and fletching (or other skill-x) only get randoms on the first action. mining, woodcut and fishing (without skill-x), each action is an individual event and will have a chance to get a random

There is a reason that everyone who regularly uses the blast furnace to train smithing steps outside the fence around the anvils before high alching. It's because if you don't, you will get a random event like every ten to twenty alchs. It was fun at one time, but after a while it is annoying and just slows you down. So, there is at least one place I know of where randoms are more common. Inside the fence around the anvils in the blast furnace while high alching.

I have seen guides on this. I don't care if anyone believes me but it does work.

Get exactly 5555 yew longs and nats.

Wear NOTHING except for a staff.

Only keep the yew longs and nats in your inventory.

Turn off private chat, trade, and public chat.

Go to the least populated member world.

Go upstairs in seers bank and stand in the far corner where you can barely fit.

High alch.

DON'T CLICK ON YOUR STATS.

That is how I have gotten 3 out of my 4 mimes.

I have heard this from multiple guides. Hope this helps,

~Joe

21ed8x.jpg

Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.

dont know if this is the best way, but i had like 700 iron bars in my bank, went to varrock west bank, got my hammer and filled my inventory with iron bars, and made them all into iron arrowtips. I got randoms like crazy doin that.

~ Proud Father ~ Proud (Currently Deployed) Army National Guardsmen ~ Proud Lakota ~ Retired Tip.It Crew ~