tokkuls?

Aloooosh1

I've been trying to get the rune defender took me a few hours and didn't even get a bronze defender :? So I'll try getting the obsideain sheild But I don't know how to get the tokkuls :x and I don't even know anything about the fight pit and fight cave #-o so it would help me ( alot ) if I get some info around this story :D

You can just buy from other players because tokkuls is like coin drops and you don't get very may from killing a monster, a obby shield is around 100,000 or more tokkuls, thats like killing 20,000 monsters that give 5 tokkul each :roll: I'd just buy it from other players there like only 350k or so.

Don't know much about Tokkul but for the defender issue, bronze is the longest. Then they start comming in quickly.

Advcie: Get about 3 rune defenders incase you die with one :)

Happy playing,

~Joe.

21ed8x.jpg

Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.

Don't know much about Tokkul but for the defender issue, bronze is the longest. Then they start comming in quickly.

Advcie: Get about 3 rune defenders incase you die with one :)

Happy playing,

~Joe.

The defender drop is random for everyone. Bronze was one of my fastest drops (under 5 kills), while iron was one of my longest.

icecube7.jpeg

obby shields are 65k tokkul, which will take you forever to get. I think if you beat fight caves you get around 8k tokkul

I'm trying to get one at the moment. They actually don't take that long. I'm doing the fight pits for it. (The one where you have to fight npc's) And I'm getting 110 tokkul (the plural is tokkul, like sheep) and a fair bite of xp.

Andus-Sig-1.jpg

For some people think of it this way.

If you have say 500k, you can buy an obby shield for 200k. 300k Left right? In the time it takes you to get that much tokkul you could of easily made back the 200k and more merchanting.

That's at least how I think of it.

Good luck,

~Joe.

21ed8x.jpg

Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.

For some people think of it this way.

If you have say 500k, you can buy an obby shield for 200k. 300k Left right? In the time it takes you to get that much tokkul you could of easily made back the 200k and more merchanting.

That's at least how I think of it.

Good luck,

~Joe.

I've saw a thread here on the forums about selling something to the shop and buying the obby sheild wih the amount of tokkul I get ( only if I could remeber what was the item <.< ) well I really want to know if this is a good way to get the obby sheild :mrgreen:

Shields are 300k+ last time i looked.

You need to look at the odds; How much food you'll lose, how many potions, how much time it will take. Etc.

You can spin 3k flax in 2 hours, which will make you your 300k back.

If you want to train, i'd suggest you kill them and hope for them to drop one, but if you want one quickly, buy one and make the money back.

It will take a while to collect Tokkul for a Obby shield, but if you do want to do that, try the fight pits, killing Tzhaar-monsters does usually give very little tokkul. I recommend you to just buy the shield for the current market price of 300 - 350k, so much easier.