Sigh... I'm an addict... #45 + #46! ~~Dieded :(!~~

Yeah I get a [cabbage]-load of spyware from these forums. I have to run lots of scans to clear those SoB's off. This site gets hit a lot and the popups literally tear through my popup blocker and make my computer freeze even on a good connection and decent computer.

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.

• Replies 483
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not sure if adware can hurt you though. I think it is just something installed to make certain ads come up a lot. (tracking cookie)

I've had like 50 of those before and had it on for like 2 months cause I was so freaking lazy to remove them and I haven't been hacked. :?

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.

Your spear is teh sexy... blackarch ownz, helps meh pure and recharges meh glories :D

wdfawasdfalokistrikesif2.png

Thanks to Fally|Thor for the sig :Wub:

It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt. - Mark Twain

3636 to 99 fletching on Katakid1 date unknown

#13,300 to 99 range on April 2nd, 2008

#14,323 to 99 mage on May 18th, 2008

99/99 mage

99/99 range

94/90 hp

75/88 str

wow dude...thanks so much for the spear!!!

You're like my best friend... <3:

Thank you so much, this really helps out with all my skilling, when i get to barrows and start getting some items, i'll get you some m8...thank you sooo much!!!! <3:<3:

~Dalcyte

wow dude...thanks so much 4 teh spear!!!

your liek my best friend... <3:

Thank you so much, this really helps out with all my skilling, when i get to barrows and start getting sum items, i'll get you sum m8...thank you sooo much!!!! <3:<3:

~Dalcyte

You should really lay of the seaweed bud :-w

Mudkipz.jpg

Mmm... Mudkipz...

Hello everyone. As most of you know I'm quitting.

THIS IS NOT A [bleep]-ING APRIL FOOLS JOKE

I will be logging on throughout today and tomorrow to sell some stuff and to talk to various friends of mine. You all have meant so much to me. I love the tip.it community. The reason I quit is because the day after I achieved me RuneScape goal. I lost it. Doing what i had always longed to do. Dagganoth Kings... I lagged and came back with about half health.

Supreme was about 1/4 HP. I was slowly looking at my health and then it hit 30. Now you all know that Protection prayers are 100% protection PVE (Player versus enemy). Well Poddy295 (on his brothers acc) was slowley killing supreme. My health then hit 30. Now the spins hit a maximum of 10. And since i had mage protect on, supreme couldn't hit me. I thought well this is a good time to tele. So I clicked the mage screen and look at my health. And heres what I saw

..20....0 Like that on my body. I spammed pmed my friends and told them that I had died. I'm not naming any names. And they know who they are. I told my friend to pick up my stuff because I had just died. My friend says nothing. I say again "I died!!!! get my stuff! To the north!" and heres what he says:

"We need to kill Rex. We have all 3 of them on us."

If that isn't a crock of [cabbage] I don't know what is. :roll:

They had Rex safespotted and since I was taking care of supreme he wasn't going to go after them. And guess what? Poddy295 was killing prime. Know what that means? THEY ONLY HAVE REX ATTACKING THEM! Now I'm only blaming one of them. E8945 your not getting blamed. It's the other one that was duoing with you.

Then he says this:

"I only got your karil top and ranger. The pile must have disapeared I only got this"

:roll:

I'm not naming names, but if he actually wants to come out and give me my stuff back, instead of lying. Then he can. And I will come back. Until then it's farewell for now TIF.

Goodbye =;

The end of a friend, an idol to many~Blackarch2

Mudkipz.jpg

Mmm... Mudkipz...

no. no. NO!

this can't be happening. i won't believe it. WON'T!

do you hear me blackarch? i don't believe it. you're not quitting. i won't let you. i will find you irl if you do.

please don't. think of all the people who love you so much here. like me, and sarunub and poddy. think of all the people who look up to you.

think of all the fun we have had, remember the mole trips? and you just got 99 hawtness! please don't let this bring you down like this. you're really my best tif friend here. if not anyone else, think of me. :cry:

EDIT:

you know what, if you can't see the honest people here who do love you, then good riddance. we shouldn't waste our time.

16574381pm8.png

I knew I had a bad feeling when you asked me to come.. I'm so sorry dude, the EXACT same thing happened to me except it was my helm. Some scumbags (not naming anyone) got some stuff but they said "the helm must've disappeared" which is total bs. Thank god my honest and loyal friend managed to get my spear. Once again.. I'm so sorry, please don't quit. :(

no. no. NO!

this can't be happening. i won't believe it. WON'T!

do you hear me blackarch? i don't believe it. you're not quitting. i won't let you. i will find you irl if you do.

please don't. think of all the people who love you so much here. like me, and sarunub and poddy. think of all the people who look up to you.

think of all the fun we have had, remember the mole trips? and you just got 99 hawtness! please don't let this bring you down like this. you're really my best tif friend here. if not anyone else, think of me. :cry:

EDIT:

you know what, if you can't see the honest people here who do love you, then good riddance. we shouldn't waste our time.

Don't be too 2-faced now :roll:

Mudkipz.jpg

Mmm... Mudkipz...

Can I please tell the names of the people we went dking with?

Edit:Just got approval from Blackarch2. Name was Chelsea Fc23, She took the stuff, Never ever go dking with her, Ever. In Fact, Flame the Hell out of her if you got her added.

n33zfm.gif

If you're quitting because you lost a spear etc, you've gained so much from barrows, it's not really a i'm-quitting loss. You lost your friends, but they weren't your friends anyway, you have much better friends. :wink:

TBH no I DIDN'T make so much from the barrows. I got hacked twice, then I died. Total loss? 6.7M I was only able to afford full guthans because of the fact that I got the spear. :?

Mudkipz.jpg

Mmm... Mudkipz...

Edit:Just got approval from Blackarch2. Name was Chelsea Fc23, She took the stuff, Never ever go dking with her, Ever. In Fact, Flame the Hell out of her if you got her added.

Really???

Really???

Yes, She will claim to only get the *Ranger stuff* But the guthan would show at top, Also her story is filled with lies. (All 3 kings are on us!) I killed the supreme...

n33zfm.gif

man when i read this bohemian rhapsody came on and it made me sad :cry:

dont quit man ill donate if you dont quit, good times at barrows :thumbsup: well if you do quit good luck in real life :boohoo:

freakyyq8.png

lucky barrower-dh legs,veracs skirt,karil skirt, karils top (x3), dh pl8,karils coif,half key(x2), x-bow, ahrims robetop

goodbye Piman1053 Thu Jul 26, 2007 1:05 pm

326death326 is banned~~~EVERYONE ADD MY NEW MAIN "Y0uknowwho" (first o is a zero)