Sigh... I'm an addict... #45 + #46! ~~Dieded :(!~~

• Replies 483
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey man,

i'm writing this to apologise for my appauling thing that i did. it was 100% wrong for me to take your guthans helm and spear. TBH i could'nt believe what'd done :(. im so sorry it has taken this long for me to apologise to you and give you back your 8m. i dont now why the hell i did it, i just saw 8m and greed took the better of me :wall: . i hope you can forgive my actions when i gve you your 8m today. i will never expect you to DK with me again and i accept that, i would be the same but your forgiveness is all that i seek. my best m8 on rs recently quit, sdn30 and i was proper upset bout it he got cleaned at stakin so i would also like to apologise to all your friends who were affected when they thought you were quitting because of my disgusting actions

I have the 8m so if you will just PM i shall come to you.

Once again sorry.. :cry: Chelsea fc23 :cry:

-.- i dont know chelsea i dont like you 1 bit ive helped black get back on his feet why did it take you so long? u couldnt have felt that bad i dont know about blackarch but i would say get out of my life

Let your yellow mellow.

but then again u gotta have guts to come bank and give 8 mil, if i wee in your possision i would have ran and stayed out of everything oor gave it back... i would think it was 10x harder to do it now so props....but dont ever backstab a great friend like that EVER, when i heard blackarch got scammed by YOU u were 1st person on my hitlist...and i didnt even know you...now i dont know what to think about you......good? or bad? or just made a mistake? we all do sumtimes.

Let your yellow mellow.

Thanks i guess, i try to blame it on the greed of man but i now that aint right. I'll just feel a lot better once i return the money, then you can guys can mayb think differently of me i dunno, but most of all i swear i won't do it again .

well i can understand that, man IS very greedy...but that was very very lame of you to do that, black was gonnna quit until me and many others convinced him not too, but it is good that you have come to your sences and are retourning it and i thank you for that :wink:

Let your yellow mellow.

Hey man,

i'm writing this to apologise for my appauling thing that i did. it was 100% wrong for me to take your guthans helm and spear. TBH i could'nt believe what'd done :(. im so sorry it has taken this long for me to apologise to you and give you back your 8m. i dont now why the hell i did it, i just saw 8m and greed took the better of me :wall: . i hope you can forgive my actions when i gve you your 8m today. i will never expect you to DK with me again and i accept that, i would be the same but your forgiveness is all that i seek. my best m8 on rs recently quit, sdn30 and i was proper upset bout it he got cleaned at stakin so i would also like to apologise to all your friends who were affected when they thought you were quitting because of my disgusting actions

I have the 8m so if you will just PM i shall come to you.

Once again sorry.. :cry: Chelsea fc23 :cry:

Well I'm glad you finally came out and admitted. Just gimme a PM in-game/TIF/my pure [30s wit rang]

And I'll gladly accept your apoligize.

Mudkipz.jpg

Mmm... Mudkipz...

After the long awaited trial. The constant hiding,flaming,yelling. Chelsea Fc23 finally came out of the darkness and admitted to his faults. All is now forgiven, but I will probably have to wait a while before I dk with him again. :-k

Givingback.jpg

All is forgiven, all is right.

Mudkipz.jpg

Mmm... Mudkipz...

thanks all ok then, all forgiven, all forgotten, Get the trust back =]

anyway nice stats, good luck with ya goals =]

ÃÆââââ¬Ã¾Ã¢ââ¬ÃâÃÆÃ

Remember ~ Nothing Is Impossible - Lonk41

My Blog :)

I'm glad Chelsea gave it back, but I'm not ready to forgive her because she took it in the first place.

Its not your business to forgive her.

P.S. People like Blackarch are the real pixel lovers. If you quit the game and leave your friends because you lost your pixels, that makes you a pixel lover, NOT picking up items off the floor.

I'm glad Chelsea gave it back, but I'm not ready to forgive her because she took it in the first place.

P.S. People like Blackarch are the real pixel lovers. If you quit the game and leave your friends because you lost your pixels, that makes you a pixel lover, NOT picking up items off the floor.

You an idiot. "Omfg h3 l057 h15 p1x31z 4nd h3 g0nn4 qu1t!?! P1x31 Hugg0rx" Dude. This is a game. People work hard for what they have. Well I'll tell you one thing. You bring all your money into the the wilderness, along with your valuables and let me kill you. I'll take it and let's see where you go? No? 0MFG P1X31 HUGG0RZ!!! Get a life dude :roll:

Mudkipz.jpg

Mmm... Mudkipz...

You an idiot. "[omg] h3 l057 h15 p1x31z 4nd h3 g0nn4 qu1t!?! P1x31 Hugg0rx" Dude. This is a game. People work hard for what they have. Well I'll tell you one thing. You bring all your money into the the wilderness, along with your valuables and let me kill you. I'll take it and let's see where you go? No? 0MFG P1X31 HUGG0RZ!!! Get a life dude :roll:

http://mr%20pez.justgotowned.com/

sigforrooneyxu0.jpg

ÃÆââââ¬Ã¢Ã¢ââ¬Ã

You an idiot. "[omg] h3 l057 h15 p1x31z 4nd h3 g0nn4 qu1t!?! P1x31 Hugg0rx" Dude. This is a game. People work hard for what they have. Well I'll tell you one thing. You bring all your money into the the wilderness, along with your valuables and let me kill you. I'll take it and let's see where you go? No? 0MFG P1X31 HUGG0RZ!!! Get a life dude :roll:

Wow that was the greatest thing ever!

anyways glad your back, glad you got your stuff back

What are good stats for Dkin?

punk_wasted_youth2.jpg

Wow that was the greatest thing ever!

anyways glad your back, glad you got your stuff back

What are good stats for Dkin?

Hybrid or mage?

Mudkipz.jpg

Mmm... Mudkipz...

Well first off I want to say that I don't know anyone from this thread, but I was reading it and I kind of wanted to offer an unbiased opinion (since I don't know anyone, I consider myself unbiased). Sorry if you don't want to hear what I have to say, you're getting it anyway :)

I wouldn't quite say that the above is true.. (refering to what mrpez said). I wouldn't say Arch is a "pixel lover", however, I do understand where mrpez is coming from.. I can guarantee you right now if I die at barrows somehow, with my fury, full ahrims and torags and karils and all my stuff is gone (let's say, connection died).. and someone who I thought was my friend loots me, I will NOT quit this game.

You find out who your true friends are when stuff happens like this. You still have a really strong character, AND an extremely easy way to make great money (just look at barrows for instance).. I don't think it's worth quitting over, though..

On a side note - keep up the good work barrowing. I have had semi good luck.. most people will say it's amazing luck... I've gotten three guthans spears in about three weeks.. although, at dust devils and steel dragons I come up 100% dry.. eh, I guess it comes in swings?

Going to be down barrowing a lot, for some reason I'm becoming a huge fan of magic lately.

See ya down there blackarch :P

Alpha_Koldes.png

-

Man, I really do love Runescape, and I'm sure if it was a real person I would of asked it to marry me by now.

Well first off I want to say that I don't know anyone from this thread, but I was reading it and I kind of wanted to offer an unbiased opinion (since I don't know anyone, I consider myself unbiased). Sorry if you don't want to hear what I have to say, you're getting it anyway :)

I wouldn't quite say that the above is true.. (refering to what mrpez said). I wouldn't say Arch is a "pixel lover", however, I do understand where mrpez is coming from.. I can guarantee you right now if I die at barrows somehow, with my fury, full ahrims and torags and karils and all my stuff is gone (let's say, connection died).. and someone who I thought was my friend loots me, I will NOT quit this game.

You find out who your true friends are when stuff happens like this. You still have a really strong character, AND an extremely easy way to make great money (just look at barrows for instance).. I don't think it's worth quitting over, though..

On a side note - keep up the good work barrowing. I have had semi good luck.. most people will say it's amazing luck... I've gotten three guthans spears in about three weeks.. although, at dust devils and steel dragons I come up 100% dry.. eh, I guess it comes in swings?

Going to be down barrowing a lot, for some reason I'm becoming a huge fan of magic lately.

See ya down there blackarch :P

It is sort of an unbiased statement. Although that's off topic. I'm not going to start a flamewar because this is a pretty awesome thread \' (that I don't want locked). Thanks for the quote Alpha and i VERY MUCH appreciate your 2 cents. For the VERY few tifers here who know me IRL know I'm over exaggerate things ALOT. ::'

Mudkipz.jpg

Mmm... Mudkipz...