any advice on getting back on top?

Batboy23130

Hi I just got scammed *wildy style* and lost all my money..... any advice on how to get my money back?

i dont care what it involves but im not going to do anything today....

if anyone would like to give a donation i will accept it... lol

SO PLEASE HELP MEEEE!

batboy23130.png

Well, for his stats I simply clicked the high-score link to his username.

First off, I would suggest picking a certain stat, hopefully your favourite, and training solely that skill. If you are the kind that gets bored of training a single skill, then try to jump between a few. Fishing, Mining, and Woodcutting are the top ones for F2P in my opinion. For P2P I suggest those stats, along with Runecrafting.

To get some money to start with, I advise you to go to the Chaos Druids, most likely the Edgeville ones as they are close to a bank (beware they are in wildy) and collecting herbs and banking them. It is probably best not to identify any of the herbs, and just sell all of them 1k each, unless you have 25 herblore, in which you can sell all unids above Ranarr for 2k each.

In my opinion that is the fastest method when starting out with nothing. Some other ideas may be collecting flax, and selling as it is or making it into bowstrings (Lumbridge Castle Spinning Wheel) and selling it. If you are F2P collecting cowhides is a simple task, and can bring in a decent amount of money for having nothing.

Once you get a decent amount of cash, you could merchant particular items, if you consider yourself a skilled merchant that is.

Whatever you decide to do, I wish you the best and hope that you make all of your money honestly and fairly. :)

91215531.png

Poetry

Indexed Picture 1

Indexed Picture 2

Killed my maxed Zerker pure April 2010

Rebooting Runescape

91215531.png

i actually am a poor player and this was alot of money to me it was 237k

ok here are my stats *im too mad to make shure* lol

thieving:45

runecraft: 7

fletching: 44 or 43

mining: 40

smithing: 34

fishing: 45

cooking 48

farming: 1

herblore 19

crafting: 47 or 37

woodcut: 65 *my highest skill :XD: *

if there are any other money making skills i forgot tell me I HOPE I MAKE MONEY! :ohnoes:

batboy23130.png

i actually am a poor player and this was alot of money to me it was 237k

ok here are my stats *im too mad to make shure* lol

thieving:45

runecraft: 7

fletching: 44 or 43

mining: 40

smithing: 34

fishing: 45

cooking 48

farming: 1

herblore 19

crafting: 47 or 37

woodcut: 65 *my highest skill :XD: *

if there are any other money making skills i forgot tell me I HOPE I MAKE MONEY! :ohnoes:

Get that runecrafting to 44.... I make a good sum of money making nats.

- Denic.

Cut willows. Don't stop until you get like 75 woodcutting. You'll have a junkload of willows to sell.

I really wouldn't call it an era. It was more of a definitive time period during which dinstinctive characteristics were expressed in similar ways.

Svirnsigscore.gif

bump....

and thanks for the help but i dont really wanna waste all my membership on getting things i can get in f2p lol so i really wanna do something fun i have been lootin from the adrounge training place stealing bones and arrows... i have went up like 2 prayer lvls in 1 day lol

batboy23130.png

Well, it's not really wasting your membership, because nobody will buy water-filled vials in f2p. :P. They come in no use, since you don't need them to get strength potions, nobody in f2p will buy wtaer-filled vials.

Also, you could do lvl 1 clue scrolls by theiving form ham members. You get theving exp, you can get good stuff that can seel for alot from them (vestments I'm thinking of, and of course the infamous emote enhancers.) Plus, they're short and simple. Also, they wouldn't be any co-ord clues or puzzle box clues!

i did like 3 of those and they gave me stuff worthless to mems lol

Only 3? I could do that in probably under half an hour.

If you do a lot of them, you will get good rewards...

icecube7.jpeg

well...first of all i got hacked and lost everything(6 mil+ #-o ), and i got back by fishing...i fished a long time and now im stronger than ever. you should focus on woodcutting, cuz u can ged sum good money for woodcuting also as f2p...as for getting bored-personaly i watch vids on net and use forums :twisted:

First, you ask us for a way to make money. Then, you tell us that you need a magic way to get cash without effort. Hint: if there were an effort-free method to making money, everyone would do it! Money requires work. So if you're lazy, you'd better get up and do something, because nothing is free, least of all money.

Astaroth51.png

signc6.png