A New and IMPROVED Wilderness Sign!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sirgudi

Hi,

This could solve lure problems and help people who are unsure about the wilderness!

Here is the basic idea:

This will be shown ONE STEP BEFORE the wilderness::::

2le0vm0.jpg

Please Post Your Comments

~~~Gudi~~~

I guess because it doesn't say what area you are ( multi, single ) and it doesn't explain how anything goes.

This is a good idea, but don't make it one step, 5 steps maybe?

Also explain it IS in fact the wilderness in front of you in your first sentence.

The one atm doesn't give your multi or single combat, and it gives the warning to far from the wildy.

if they make it 1 step out of the wildy, it will stop someone being lured in their tracks.

Also, it gives a more precise idea of where you are and when the danger will begin.

~~~Gudi~~~

P.S. as i said, it will only appear once per log out/in.

hmm, i never read it anyway.. so why would i with this update? i think most people just click and dont look to messages like that..

dibujillole3.png

^click to visit my blog! And if u got some spare hammers for my collection, i will always take them just pm me :)

5743th with cooking 99!--8 november 2006--

16361st with str 99! --15 april 2007--

35000th with Attack 99! --20 June 2008--

29524th with Hitpoints 99! --3 August 2008--

• 2 weeks later...
Guest ShadowClawe
There should be also a question:

Are you sure you want to go to wilderness?

[Accept]

[Decline]

Lol! You walk where you walk. Theres no gate you have to pass to get into the wilderness; no toll gate. Besides, where would your player go if you said "Accept"? Would it walk you one step closer into the wild?

Ehh...

Its not like you have to click Accept before you walk one more square.

Lol thats funny :lol:

Good idea, with the telling whether or not you're in an area of multicombat, and I like the formatting. I think the bigger print and all caps will both encourage more people to read it and make it easier to read (maybe even easier with a change of font...)

However, I see at least one problem with this--

It seems like you have one statement blatantly wrong in this new wilderness alert.

THERE ARE NO RULES ABOUT ATTACKING PEOPLE IN THE WILDERNESS, ANYTHING GOES!

This may lead a player to assume they can attack anyone at any time, which is simply not true. The level of wilderness dictates who can attack whom (<-- yay grammar! :D ), no? Thus, there is a set of rules (however small) that one must follow when entering and fighting players in the wilderness.

"It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt." -Mark Twain

"I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it." -Edith Sitwell

Think on these things.

The one atm doesn't give your multi or single combat, and it gives the warning to far from the wildy.

if they make it 1 step out of the wildy, it will stop someone being lured in their tracks.

Also, it gives a more precise idea of where you are and when the danger will begin.

~~~Gudi~~~

the reason it does it "ages" (4 or 5 squares wow thats miles away :roll: ) is because you take about 1 square to stop walking if you are following someone, so if it was right on the dged, they would still be able to attack you as you would follow them into wildy then stop

sigggyjv2.gif

Sig by me....

~~~Gudi~~~

Absolutely right. I support, good words.

RAWR PLAWKS?

abbypu8.th.png

SELLING BLUE ELE- SKIRT - PM - ME -IN- GAME