A 5 Million GP lesson on why I should study

ugafan_2009

Ok, about a week or two ago, I was studying for this big history test I had the next day. I had studied about an hour and was sure I knew it. My mom came in and told me she was going to run errands, and for me to study while she was gone.

So of course, I hop on the computer as soon as she leaves the driveway. I get a message from my friend almost instantly, "hey dude! i'm getting 99 magic come to my party!!!!" So, I go. First thing that catches my eye is the scumbag that stole my friends green mask.

I message my friend, "omg! is your friend?!?!" He says that she is not, he is getting 99 magic along with a friend, and it was his friend. This was hint number one.

I met the other guy getting 99 magic and became decent friends with him. He had worn my ring of stone a few times, including at his big party.

Today I see him in Edge bank. He asks if he can wear ring, I'm stupid enough to give to him, and he disappears in a purple circle.

If only I had studied instead of going to the party(I made an A though \' )

====

Well this the lamest runescape day ever.

Soon after I organize a small dk trip with my friend. We take the 15 minutes it takes getting to the kings. After eight, yes EIGHT, casts a lurer comes in and makes us both tele away

So kids, do your homework instead of playing RuneScape. :) Sure wish I had.

Quit RS, combat 104, total 1651

ugafan2009.png

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ouch man, that must of hurt. Reason why the smartest person is the one who is the most greedy in lending item (seriously, some of my friends, including you, lost some item of value to these "fake friends") I mean, unless I know them very well or they give a collateral, dont even ask for a lent of item. Bad day indeed, bad day indeed.

Ranged Crave

newsigwu9.png

I'M SO EMO HAHAHAHAHAHA

I can't believe people would sacrifise a good relationship just for an item, it's just sad. Sorry to hear it uga.
Yeah, he's pretty popular in world 99 edgeville. I feel some reputation ruining coming on :twisted:

Heh, I tried to teleother him at barrows tonight but his aid was off. :(

ugafan2009.png

I can't believe people would sacrifise a good relationship just for an item, it's just sad. Sorry to hear it uga.
Yeah, he's pretty popular in world 99 edgeville. I feel some reputation ruining coming on :twisted:

Heh, I tried to teleother him at barrows tonight but his aid was off. :(

Is he a tif user?

94magesigid1.png

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=525348 - My Pking Gallery

I'M BACK FOR SUMMER BABY

I remember once i skipped last period to go my friends retirement party (he lived in a different time zone.) Before I hit the party I decided to do some last minute merchanting, i made the stupid mistake of not checking the second trade screen and ended up guth armor with a leaf bladed spear, luckily at this point losing 8m (price then) wasnt a big amount to me

deciever2.gif

Dragon Drops: D spear x 2, D skirt, D half-shield, D axe, D 2h

Barrows Rewards: Ahrims hood, Karil's Coif, half key x 6, D med, torags legs, veracs flail

I remember once i skipped last period to go my friends retirement party (he lived in a different time zone.) Before I hit the party I decided to do some last minute merchanting, i made the stupid mistake of not checking the second trade screen and ended up guth armor with a leaf bladed spear, luckily at this point losing 8m (price then) wasnt a big amount to me
I always get bad karma lol, I never seem to get good karma(or either I overlook it.

ugafan2009.png

Man that sucks...You should never lend your items to a non-friend; Tip.It or not.

I think me blowing you up in Edge earlier was a bad omen. :uhh:

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

NO! school gets you no where in life, except time you wasted that you could have been playing Runecape! :x

School gets you no where in life? how old are u? 8?

School gets determines what kind of job you'll be getting in the future.

As for you, you'll probably be working at McDonalds seeing as how you hate school. Good luck getting paid like a dollar an hour..

Ugafan - don't get mad over 2 mill or w/e it costs because I know it isn't much. Still, you learn from your mistakes. You'll end up making it back in the future. Its a game, you're getting mad over something that doesn't even exist in real life

NO! school gets you no where in life, except time you wasted that you could have been playing Runecape! :x

As for you, you'll probably be working at McDonalds seeing as how you hate school. Good luck getting paid like a dollar an hour..

Who cares about real life money if you got GP. Job > 99 Cookng. :shame:

:XD:

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Ugafan - don't get mad over 2 mill or w/e it costs because I know it isn't much. Still, you learn from your mistakes. You'll end up making it back in the future. Its a game, you're getting mad over something that doesn't even exist in real life

I'm pretty sure that was sarcasm about school. :P

Anyways, I'm over it. I was kinda mad for like an hour or two because it took a while to get that money, but then realized I found 11m of stuff in a death pile once. I'm up 6 mill, yay. ::'

And its closer to 4.5-5m, look at the price of the gem its made from.

ugafan2009.png

was it a "just enough to make it fair" deal or a "to good to be true" deal? if it was to good to be true, always check second trade screen. i did and they always pull somthing -.- i just dont accept. moral to this story: always check 2nd trade screen. O:) you never know :ohnoes:

I like bananas :) peanut butter jelly time!!! peanut butter jelly time!!!

seabees4.png

seabees4.gif

BANANAS%20FTW!!!.png

heh, welcome to the world of noobscape, its made up of purescape, autoscape, and sadscape, it makes up 60% of all of runescape :(

You told me about this ingame. People are scumbags.

was it a "just enough to make it fair" deal or a "to good to be true" deal? if it was to good to be true, always check second trade screen. i did and they always pull somthing -.- i just dont accept. moral to this story: always check 2nd trade screen. O:) you never know :ohnoes:
apparently you didn't read the story because checking the 2nd screen would do nothing in this :wink: .

Sarcasm much? If you can't pick that you really need to lighten up and take things less seriously

smudgerequestredbluesigxs5.png

Check out my blog here!

Thanks Jopie211 for the sig

As for me, i'll probably be working at McDonalds with you seeing as how i how i dont know what sarcasim is as much as how you hate school. Good luck to us getting paid like a dollar an hour.

:roll: =;

Anyways....

Ya that does stink real bad uga...ya know...maybe if someone had come kalphite queen killing with me while on runescape instead of studying this also could have been avioded as well :-w :-w

CLICK - 770th to 99 SLAYER 2/4/08 - 204th to 99 Summoning 7/1/08 CLICK

tifovsigev3.jpg

Druminator17.png

[Hide=List of Drops That I haven't updated in Years but want to keep in my Sig anyways...]VISAGE DROP - 12/06/07

3 Duo Sara Hilts, 3 Duo Arma Hilts, 2 Trio Arma Hilts.

Dark Bows: (11) Dragon Boots: (50!)

Whip Drops: (42!!!) Dragon Drops: (90+!!!!!) 2 D CHAINS!, 3 D Axe, 8 D meds, 7 left halfs, 7 D legs, 6 skirts, 8 Spears[/hide]