A 5 Million GP lesson on why I should study

ugafan_2009

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also, this kinda determines me to skill with the money I have made. Levels in skills can't be stolen or go away like gee pees. :XD:

Now you know how to play RuneScape like a Goat.

Also, still thanks for the 76 fish loan! \' (yes i gave it back to all the morons who would think im a theif.)

Also, sucks you lost that, get a 99 cape, no one can ever steal it from ya.

I shall take my flock underneath my own wing, and kick them right the [bleep] out of the tree. If they were meant to fly, they won't break their necks on the concrete.
So, what is 1.111... equal to?

10/9.

Please don't continue.

wm1c2w.jpg

School gets determines what kind of job you'll be getting in the future.

As for me, i'll probably be working at McDonalds with you seeing as how i how i dont know what sarcasim is as much as how you hate school. Good luck to us getting paid like a dollar an hour.

:roll: =;

Anyways....

Ya that does stink real bad uga...ya know...maybe if someone had come kalphite queen killing with me while on runescape instead of studying this also could have been avioded as well :-w :-w

y u editing my post and putting that I said that huh?

Ouch, that bites. Sorry to hear about that dude, it really ticks me off when I hear about stuff like this.. I mean video game pixels over friendship, how lame. I wouldn't even do that to a stranger.. or anyone at that.. -.-

I KNOW I SURE WOULD!!!

RS PIXELS OVER ANNOYMOS FRIENDSHIPS ALWAYS!!!!!!! :wink: :wink: :wink:

CLICK - 770th to 99 SLAYER 2/4/08 - 204th to 99 Summoning 7/1/08 CLICK

tifovsigev3.jpg

Druminator17.png

[Hide=List of Drops That I haven't updated in Years but want to keep in my Sig anyways...]VISAGE DROP - 12/06/07

3 Duo Sara Hilts, 3 Duo Arma Hilts, 2 Trio Arma Hilts.

Dark Bows: (11) Dragon Boots: (50!)

Whip Drops: (42!!!) Dragon Drops: (90+!!!!!) 2 D CHAINS!, 3 D Axe, 8 D meds, 7 left halfs, 7 D legs, 6 skirts, 8 Spears[/hide]

So, I go. First thing that catches my eye is the scumbag that stole my friends green mask.

*sigh* It was only a green mask, can burn in hell for all I care.

I'm so sorry this had to happen to you. So, motto of the story is, if someone's friend is a scammer, they will most likely scam also.

Best of luck making your money back,

~Saruman

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

So, I go. First thing that catches my eye is the scumbag that stole my friends green mask.

I'm so sorry this had to happen to you. So, motto of the story is, if someone's friend is a scammer, they will most likely scam also.

~Saruman

The motto was supposed to be study instead of meeting new people. :P

But it was only a ring of stone, I already don't care anymore. \'

Quit RS, combat 104, total 1651

ugafan2009.png

~Saruman

The motto was supposed to be study instead of meeting new people. :P

But it was only a ring of stone, I already don't care anymore. \'

Well, that was a dumb motto, mine was better.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

School gets determines what kind of job you'll be getting in the future.

As for me, i'll probably be working at McDonalds with you seeing as how i how i dont know what sarcasim is as much as how you hate school. Good luck to us getting paid like a dollar an hour.

:roll: =;

Anyways....

Ya that does stink real bad uga...ya know...maybe if someone had come kalphite queen killing with me while on runescape instead of studying this also could have been avioded as well :-w :-w

y u editing my post and putting that I said that huh?

Because he was trying to make a point, by editing your post, he showed us all how you have no idea what sarcasm is. Uga, come barrow with me sometime! <3:
mssigqc5.jpgI do English to Japanese and Japanese to English translation for free! Just keep it under 5 sentences, and PM me to use my fluency in Japanese to your advantage!

NO! school gets you no where in life, except time you wasted that you could have been playing Runecape! :x

Im sorry. Please go die.

It just goes to show that, though there's an age requirement, there's no IQ requirement to play RS.

kule2000rf7.jpg

Wait, my friend said he got a keylogger and lyke he coudln't type, so I assumed it messed up his hands?

This game's community is going down hill, and jagex just goes on, releasing more and more pointless updates that no one will touch after 2 days. So here's my solution:

1. Jagex BREAKS their affiliation with Miniclip(this should've never happened in the first place!!!!!! :evil: :evil: )

2. Jagex doesn't update for a whole month(0mg update pl0x! Update or i'll die!!!) and they track down every last freaking scammer in this game.

3. The content team goes back and fixes all of the junky updates that have ever been released(ouch, that'll take a while!).

4. They REMOVE the Ice Plateau Tele-Other spell and replace it with something else.

5. Jagex discovers a way to end luring!!! :shock:

Anyway, sorry to hear some loser had to be like that. I've noticed that people seem to LOVE to pretend to be your friend, and then take your stuff and run..

I remember when Jagex cared about the community. It seems like they're all about the money now. When I joined back in '03(Started over several times) Jagex seemed to listen to our feedback, and actually ask what we want. Now they just blow us off, thinking that if they dump useless updates on us it'll shut us up for one more week.

Hopefully I accomplished something there instead of babbling on about nothing... :pray:

Runeman231.png

GESig.gif

Just a few minutes ago, I was supposed to be studying, but I was doing barrows (my mom was going to the cleaners). It's kind of ridiculous how much she tries to control a sophomore kid. Well, I was on torag in the tunnel when I heard the garage door open (great...), and of course, she gets in the house and comes running upstairs to make sure I'm working. As she runs up the stairs, I run to the chest, open it, click on the chest, madly click a random place on my spell list, and X out the window.

I came back expecting to be in fally, or still in the barrow place thanks to a nice person who killed whatever was attacking me.

I was standing in the watchtower (what the heck... I didn't even know I had the runes for that) with an ahrim hood sitting in my inventory.

Glad I studied :D

lalalasig2.png