Killing myself/someone elsing killing?????

Sin81

And why not? Are they going to write/call the friends that they don't have?

Its kind of sad to see all the people on this forum that don't care about other people.

I care for other people, just not attention whores. Really if they think breaking up with a girlfriend/boyfriend is a big enough deal to commit suicide they aren't really people, they are idiots and should kill themselves.

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

The ones who actually do commit suicide wouldn't post on a message board first.

And why not? Are they going to write/call the friends that they don't have?

Its kind of sad to see all the people on this forum that don't care about other people.

Once you spend longer on these forums, then you'll understand.

You would discard human lives so carelessly? "Tch, friggin' attention [bleep]. Go 'ways. EL-OH-FRIGGIN'-EL" Notice that I'm not an emo nor am I suicidal (considered it a couple of times out of curiosity, but that doesn't really count for what we're talking about). Now, I've watched this forums for a while. I just waited until I was fourteen to post. You guys are pretty smart, philosophical even...but this disregard for human lives is disturbing. If this is humanity at its smartest, then the future is scary.

style1,Continuum.png

You would discard human lives so carelessly? "Tch, friggin' attention [bleep]. Go 'ways. EL-OH-FRIGGIN'-EL" Notice that I'm not an emo nor am I suicidal (considered it a couple of times out of curiosity, but that doesn't really count for what we're talking about). Now, I've watched this forums for a while. I just waited until I was fourteen to post. You guys are pretty smart, philosophical even...but this disregard for human lives is disturbing. If this is humanity at its smartest, then the future is scary.

These "human lives" that we are discarding so carelessly are worthless. The future would be much better without them.

Everybody goes through ups and downs, it's part of life. Almost everyone (it seems) goes through a period that is very down, and they get very depressed. If everyone who contemplates suicide at that time would just go ahead and kill themselves, they wouldn't be able to reproduce and pass on the suicidal trait to their children. Eventually the suicide trait would be almost gone from humans and we wouldn't have to hear people [bleep] and moan about "I broke my iPod now I am depressed and want to die".

And who cares if thats not scientifically correct, I still think they should walk the walk and not just talk the talk.

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

but this disregard for human lives is disturbing. If this is humanity at its smartest, then the future is scary.

You deserve a hug! I totally agree.

These "human lives" that we are discarding so carelessly are worthless. The future would be much better without them.

What the hell is wrong with you..?

partyhatownercopywv6.jpg

You only got 1 life to live, make sure the person you save is enjoying their life.

Free Runescape Membership usually does the trick.

In desperate measures, Phats and Santas may be neccessary.

~Defender~

If you love me, send me a PM.

8 - Love me

2 - Hate me

You only got 1 life to live, make sure the person you save is enjoying their life.

Free Runescape Membership usually does the trick.

In desperate measures, Phats and Santas may be neccessary.

~Defender~

Or a knife to the head, which is cheaper and effective immediately.

I see these threads every once in a while and they kind of get on my nerves. The thing is that most of them are probably just people seeking attention. Then again, there may be a few legit threads. The question is, how do you sort out the legits?

You can't, which is why I shower all of them with hugs and kisses and love.

No, but seriously, I just assume that anyone who makes a suicide thread has at least something in their life that's troubling them, so I do my best to comfort them. And if I just happen to prevent a suicide, that's good too.

Urban Legend: Same Situation, Real Life

style1,Continuum.png

Those suicide threads arent necessary. There are specific sites for teens that deal with those problems. A fansite for an online game is not the best place to discuss suicide.

[hide=]

tip it would pay me $500.00 to keep my clothes ON :( :lol:
But then again, you fail to realize that 101% of the people in this universe hate you. Yes, humankind's hatred against you goes beyond mathematical possibilities.
That tears it. I'm starting an animal rebellion using my mind powers. Those PETA bastards will never see it coming until the porcupines are half way up their asses.
[/hide]

montageo.png

Apparently a lot of people say it. I own.

http://linkagg.com/ Not my site, but a simple, budding site that links often unheard-of websites that are amazing for usefulness and fun.

Those suicide threads arent necessary. There are specific sites for teens that deal with those problems. A fansite for an online game is not the best place to discuss suicide.

The forum is called 'Off Topic'.