mining pixel (updated)

loaf2000

I had this week off of school so Iv'e been pixeling alot.

so here's another one....

miningrr3.png

comments and c/c apreciated.

current:

instead of granite it's going to be rune now.

miningaw6.png

miningcm6.png

spidermancityod6.png

pixel sig and avatar by me.

I like it a lot, make the ground around the rocks way more detailed. Also, mabey add some veins or exposed ore in the actual rocks, mabey take a part out where the pick is hitting.

623aivo.png

Veni Vidi Vici

I came, I saw, I conquered.

Hail to the wiki! For all your information needs.

I really like it. :)

As Sir_Erderik said, the ground around the rocks could look a bit more detailed, but I think it just stands out because everything is really detailed.

Good pixel.

3textsz2.png

< | Runehead | Learning Java Programming, Please PM Me Tips | Signature by Loaf2000 | >

I had this week off of school so Iv'e been pixeling alot.

so here's another one....

miningrr3.png

comments and c/c apreciated.

small edits(rock,ground,text)

miningsn3.png

I might be biased... but 10/10

Everything looks GREAT to me :)

Very soon that will be used in my sig only once i get the lvl (only 306k more exp to go to 85)

mementh.jpeg

The following statement is true. The previous statement is false. 60% of all statistics are made up 90% of the time

andrew i love you & want you to have my babys!!! <3:

Finally, I get to save the Earth with deadly lasers instead of deadly slide shows!

Very nice edits, I think you should make the toe on the visible boot bigger and less pointed, like an acutual boot, alos mabey make the rune part of them come up to around the ankle, otherwise it's amazing.

P.S. Just wanted to ask, why is he wearing a steel platebody?

P.P.S. How did you get so amazing?

623aivo.png

Veni Vidi Vici

Judging by the way the rock is shattering, it implies he is hitting the rock hard. However, the way he is holding the Pickaxe, it implies he's resting on the pick. To quickly fix this, I would suggest straighting out his arms and adding more of an *mmph!* expression to him. If you were able to crack open rock like that without showing any stress, I applaud you. But for the rest of us mortals, it looks odd.

[EDIT]

wiseoldmanv2jpgvx2.jpg

do u wow?

Cassiius|Level 70 Night Elf Preist|Runetotem

Sambora|Level 37 Tauren Shaman|BurningLegion

editbg7.png

apologies, I edited this to look like steel...but it does show contrast, and if you want to convey rock, texture it, but lumps and make it look not smooth, like a brick.... I fiddeled with the pallete and removed some unused colors (you had far to many colors for the dragon helmet). If you cannot tell the color is there when you zoom out, it is not nesscecary.

If it's supposed to be a Granite body i suggest changing the colours to a darker more Iron like colour and maybe bulking the shoulders and pecs out a bit too add the rock like finish, basically make it look square like it is in game lol

sigggyjv2.gif

Sig by me....

Sorry for mistaking it as steel, it does look like a platebody though. Try making it more rugged and blocky, make the shoulders bigger mabey. Try to get the colors darker and put less shine on it, last time I checked Granite doesn't reflect like steel. Hope this helps.

623aivo.png

Veni Vidi Vici

The field behind the rocks seems blank... Other that, its great! I love the font, it matches PERFECT

EDIT: just realised you are young to the TIF... Welcome :thumbsup:

Untitled_zpsrs1nv3dr.pnginstabadge_zps761d5351.png

- 60,023rd to 99 Firemaking on April 29th, 2012 -- 15,152nd to 99 agility on August 21st, 2011 -
- 30,569th to 99 Prayer on June 26th, 2011 -- 22,646th to 99 Hunter on Jan 9th, 2011 -
1993 Miata; sold - 2001 E46 330i; "totaled" - 2001 E46 325iT; Bags and wheels ;)

Those tree's are godlike :shock: I really like this one. But the anatomy could be a bit better, he looks kinda fat now. And the granite is supposed to be rock if im correct, make it rocky 8-)

reaper6zr7.png

Interrested in joining the cabbagy madness? Click here to go to our forums, and say hi ^^

lol one of the biggest pvp updates of the year, and tip it is discussing granite

Those tree's are godlike :shock: I really like this one. But the anatomy could be a bit better, he looks kinda fat now. And the granite is supposed to be rock if im correct, make it rocky 8-)

well i asked him to go by a original sig for face/body.. i am big.. i am fat.. so :/

mementh.jpeg

The following statement is true. The previous statement is false. 60% of all statistics are made up 90% of the time

andrew i love you & want you to have my babys!!! <3:

Finally, I get to save the Earth with deadly lasers instead of deadly slide shows!

very nice, i mostly like the trees =D>

I agree, the trees turned out GREAT! The same in my sig :D everything is good about your pixels. =D>

Untitled_zpsrs1nv3dr.pnginstabadge_zps761d5351.png

- 60,023rd to 99 Firemaking on April 29th, 2012 -- 15,152nd to 99 agility on August 21st, 2011 -
- 30,569th to 99 Prayer on June 26th, 2011 -- 22,646th to 99 Hunter on Jan 9th, 2011 -
1993 Miata; sold - 2001 E46 330i; "totaled" - 2001 E46 325iT; Bags and wheels ;)