What issit about Rockcrabs?

m4ngl3

ok just to be said off first this isnt my first char, i know what im doin, i was hacke don my old char quit fora while and came back decided tgo make a 40def pure as my main....

so im lvlin in rockcrabs mindin my own buisness i have full rune (chain...i havent dont d slayer..dont plan on doin it cuz plate doesnt look cool xD)and some 78 and i think a 80pure come up and start talkin all this smack about how ima nub and i should go do this and this quest and i said "naw im not doin d slayer i like chain and i know what im doin" and then its constant xp stealin and "lol nub lol nub"....what issit about rockcrabs that makes ppl [developmentally delayed]ed?

Exactly. try doing hunter. No one else is at the ferrets but me, then this kid starts setting traps exactly where I'm putting them trying to beat me out. They think they are better. It's just their darn attitude!

Ferrets rock. They are fast exp and hardly anyone is ever there.

R.I.P The Old Nite. Heroes get remembered. But Legends never die. You were truly a Runescape Legend

newbankofrsyq0.gif

People at abby demons can be a rude bunch too.. Not say all are but some are.. I just don't pay attention to what others say.. I was on waterbirth and got attacked by a rock crab weird eh and some pure called me a noob and told me to train elsewhere.. i wasn't training and generally when something attacks me i like to kick its umm yeah

RSN: drgnslyer15

Drgnslyer15.png

15 skills 90+ - 10 skills 99 - 200m+ total exp

*Some* Pures are jerks indeed, maybe it's because of PK'ing (Not saying PK'ing makes bad people, it just makes people flame alot IMO.)

siggiebw2.png

Noted raw mackerel drop... Wtfh?

Always buying: Watermelon seeds, 2K each. Strawberry seeds, 800 each. Contact Via PM on forums.

if you can afford it bring a cannon. dont use it unless people start attking the monsters you are fighting. then when they start complaining ask them how it feels.

Americans love to fight. All real Americans love the sting of battle.

George S. Patton

1242631666.png

its the stupid pures, they are usually jerks (not all of them by any means). Alot of flame wars start there. I'd avoid it at all costs :ohnoes:

+1, lots of pure if you've noticed will have like a fury and ranger set at like 30 combat. So, they make fun of you because they have better stuff then you at a lower combat, when in reality, they most likey drop traded several mill in item or cash to their pure. Pures make me sick and ruin the game.

~Saruman

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

I didn't understand a word of that post.

Me either. -.-

Anyway, noobs are noobs. I guess all you can do is find a different palce to train. Sometimes they can just wreck everything, it can be hard to find something they haven't wrecked.

its the stupid pures, they are usually jerks (not all of them by any means). Alot of flame wars start there. I'd avoid it at all costs :ohnoes:

well done for pointing out what i was going to say. <.< ::'

turn your chat off or go to another training spot, i perfer hill giants near the obsevatory. noone ever goes there and there are several spawns that can keep you occupied.

so im lvlin in rockcrabs mindin my own buisness i have full rune (chain...i havent dont d slayer..dont plan on doin it cuz plate doesnt look cool xD)and some 78 and i think a 80pure come up and start talkin all this smack about how ima nub and i should go do this and this quest and i said "naw im not doin d slayer i like chain and i know what im doin" and then its constant xp stealin and "lol nub lol nub"....what issit about rockcrabs that makes ppl [developmentally delayed]?

I know exactly what you mean. When I go somewhere for combat-type stuff I get hugely bothered for hours by people who have nothing better to do because I like to use full rune (plate, legs, kite, large & boots). I like the look and I don't like mismatched stuff. This doesn't happen to me at rockcrabs though because I don't train anymore.

that, fishing, mining, rcing... skilling in general. People feel invincible online, what can you do? hunt them down? :notalk:

You sir have answered the great question of "why are online people such jerks"

^ seriously* I just kinda realised that myself a while ago

thier just noobs, ignore them

Yes. I sent someone to the electric chair once because they lured me and I lost my whip.

>_>

is it just me or did i read something wrote by you involving killing a lurers parents because they lured a whip?

Proud Member of the Tal Shiar Alliance

MonsterSig1.jpg