Login Pin + Screenshot Logger Protection -New RSOF Thread-

I support. I'd much rather enter my pin when I first login, anyway. Also this would provide security for items that you leave on your person when you logout somewhere like the bandit camp, or another long-term training spot.

no support... world hopping will take years...
While doing something where you switch worlds a lot you could always just remove it for the duration of that activity. I do that with my bank PIN when I am doing something that involves a lot of switching and banking.

Off-Topic:

bump

Okay, too many bumps, not enough constructive thought. Not even a question posed in the direction of those who might come read the thread totally. Come on, think of one, would you?

(BTW, Free bumper)

~Mr. Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

I totally agree with this, would be a good addition to the bank pin and loging screen. Well done :)

Sn'C Events Team Member

2v2bjuq.jpg

pixel-sig-1.gif

942nd to 99 hunter 2/8/07|26,042nd to reach 99 fletching 27/10/07|Quest Cape Achieved 22/1/08|50,000th to 99 Cooking 29/10/08

Dagannoth King Drops: 7 Zerkers 2 Axes 3 Warriors | Armadyl: 1 hilt first ever trip and kill | Barrows: 2 Dharok Legs 1 Ahrim Skirt 1 Torag Helm 1 Guthan Spear

Off-Topic:

bump

Okay, too many bumps, not enough constructive thought. Not even a question posed in the direction of those who might come read the thread totally. Come on, think of one, would you?

(BTW, Free bumper)

~Mr. Devnull

Alright, I'll keep that in mind next time.

f203f1850c.png

This will be a little more troublesome.

I still support it.

This will prevent key loggers to enter accounts.

FTP player.

Goal:

85/90 smithing. 12,000,000/100,000,000 coins.

Total hacked and scammed losses:

1 billion coins +/- (Not in today's currency).

i think it would help if they could somehow make it so that a keylogger couldnt keep track of what your clicking. i was recently keylogged by the recent epidemic on here but didnt log into runescape and i am to scared to do so yet incase he somehow got my password since i had some valuable stuff in my inventory. ill probaly wait a few days to do it

Assassin1357.png

• 2 weeks later...
i think it would help if they could somehow make it so that a keylogger couldnt keep track of what your clicking. i was recently keylogged by the recent epidemic on here but didnt log into runescape and i am to scared to do so yet incase he somehow got my password since i had some valuable stuff in my inventory. ill probaly wait a few days to do it

Keyloggers track the strokes of your keyboard, so there really isn't anything that Jagex can do to stop them from tracking what you type. However, they can't track what you click.

f203f1850c.png

Keyloggers track the strokes of your keyboard, so there really isn't anything that Jagex can do to stop them from tracking what you type. However, they can't track what you click.

Agreed.

FTP player.

Goal:

85/90 smithing. 12,000,000/100,000,000 coins.

Total hacked and scammed losses:

1 billion coins +/- (Not in today's currency).