Ugafans new goal: 91 runecraft!! Lock Please!

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good luck on 91 runecrafting; it seems nearly impossible to get when I look at the number of runes one needs to craft.

Since you average 3.3k nats a day, about how long would you say that takes you? How many trips do you manage to make per hour? It'd be good to know for when I decide to start seriously runecrafting again.

If you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.

MischlingsSH.png

I see you crafting a lot, good luck :D !

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

Trust me, you can NOT do this all by yourself.

Do part of it by yourself(get cash) and then pay runners.

By the time you do it yourself to 91, i'll be level 126 with 50m cash,

and you'll be level 91rc with 100m cash

I am doing 200k nats by myself, and with the 40m profit, I will buy 400k ess and use law runners. :)

Thanks for the support everyone.

i got good news for you its called w 99 laws just sign up bring 28 p ess craft em trade em for ess, you dont need to give ess back at all its great :XD:

freakyyq8.png

lucky barrower-dh legs,veracs skirt,karil skirt, karils top (x3), dh pl8,karils coif,half key(x2), x-bow, ahrims robetop

goodbye Piman1053 Thu Jul 26, 2007 1:05 pm

326death326 is banned~~~EVERYONE ADD MY NEW MAIN "Y0uknowwho" (first o is a zero)

Good luck on 91 runecrafting; it seems nearly impossible to get when I look at the number of runes one needs to craft.

Since you average 3.3k nats a day, about how long would you say that takes you? How many trips do you manage to make per hour? It'd be good to know for when I decide to start seriously runecrafting again.

Well, I can do 1.6k an hour if I work hard at it. Usually I slack and it takes 2 and a half to 3 hours though. Also, I slacked some this week and have made up for it this weekend. I should get ahead of schedule if I play some tonight.

Also, the 99 law thing is slow. There are more crafters than runners.

Quit RS, combat 104, total 1651

ugafan2009.png

:-s

2guigch.png

Ive heard similar things from him :lol:

Just kidding mooga fan

I shall take my flock underneath my own wing, and kick them right the [bleep] out of the tree. If they were meant to fly, they won't break their necks on the concrete.
So, what is 1.111... equal to?

10/9.

Please don't continue.

wm1c2w.jpg