Ugafans new goal: 91 runecraft!! Lock Please!

How about this, use the Solomon solution

Sell it and give him 11m, and you keep 11m. You both win, he doesn't lose everything, and you just got free 11m.

Hope this helps,

~Saruman

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sell it and give him 11m, and you keep 11m. You both win, he doesn't lose everything, and you just got free 11m.

Hope this helps,

~Saruman

He was thinking to sell it to him for 2 or 3 mil but he isnt 100% sure the dude owned it. :|

I shall take my flock underneath my own wing, and kick them right the [bleep] out of the tree. If they were meant to fly, they won't break their necks on the concrete.
So, what is 1.111... equal to?

10/9.

Please don't continue.

wm1c2w.jpg

3 Simple words.

Give To Joey

It's your santa now, not his. I doubt he was the real owner in the first place. You should keep, but it's your call.

TBH I would keep, it's the guys fault for dieing.

If you keep, that doesn't make you a pixel hugger. Just a really lucky guy. So do whatever, just don't let what some jerks think of you make you make the wrong decision.

Quit - October 7th, 2007.

1700 Total, 4 years of RS.

signatureqb0.jpg

^Click for Blog^

Hope this helps,

~Saruman

He was thinking to sell it to him for 2 or 3 mil but he isnt 100% sure the dude owned it. :|

I see.

Well, then, sell, keep 11m, and give me 10m. Problem solved. 8-)

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

Keep it. If he died in the Abyss, it's his fault anyway. How do you know that was truly him? If it is him I would split it like Saru said. Of course, that would be the nice thing to do. O:)

It's mine actually. :anxious:

john.jpg

^ Thanks Tiff <3:

Definitely keep it, I only returned things when the death was not the persons fault (i.e lag, disconnection, stuff like that) but not when they purposely do something stupid and know the risks of what they're doing. He should have thought of the chances that he may die and lose that santa and how that would affect him. Then, of course there's the issue that it may not even be his.

jfacsig01ti4.jpg

Two roads diverged in a wood, and I-

I took the one less traveled by,

And that has made all the difference.

This guy has lost 95% of his wealth and you guys are happy bout it..?

But here's my stance.

First: It's your decision, not mine, no one on tif's, no one in game, no one but you, i really hope that doesn't influence you

Second: It was his, i've seen him constantly with it, i'm 100% certain

My opinion is that you sell it to him for a couple mill, it wasn't very smart really to bring a santa skulled in the abyss :? But all the same, its not fair that he has to pay for this mistake like this and doesn't get a second chance.

But again, your decision, not mine, please don't let anyone influence you into making a choice you don't agree with...Yeah, corny i know, but still. Well, that's my 2 cents and a half + a nickel.

g'night

everyone, i know it was my fault. i checked my pouches and ess and everything, and stupidly forgot to check that my santa was in bank like it usually is. i have offered to give all my cash (only like 850k), 4 glories, 1100 ess (all the rest of have) plus bunches of other stuff for it back. but it is up to him and i don't want ANYONE to say this is a poker situation. this was nothing of the sort, this was just me being incredibly stupid. i wish i had more proof to show that it really was my santa. i could tell you exactly where i died in abyss, and show pics i have of me wearing santa many times. either way, i do still plan on rcing nats in abyss, just without valueables this time.

sincerely,

Benoit4whc

8,539th to 99 cooking!!! Achieved January 17, 2007, one day before I turned 16!

dragonmsanta,benoit4whc.gif

I just talked to uga for 20 minutes about it, and we decided he would just give it to me.

JOKE, but he seriously is like getting tortured about it, so just don't accuse him of doing anything bad. My opinion is same with the splitting half idea.

Probably not in the greatest mood since we just got lured out of DK's.

94magesigid1.png

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=525348 - My Pking Gallery

I'M BACK FOR SUMMER BABY

everyone, i know it was my fault. i checked my pouches and ess and everything, and stupidly forgot to check that my santa was in bank like it usually is. i have offered to give all my cash (only like 850k), 4 glories, 1100 ess (all the rest of have) plus bunches of other stuff for it back. but it is up to him and i don't want ANYONE to say this is a poker situation. this was nothing of the sort, this was just me being incredibly stupid. i wish i had more proof to show that it really was my santa. i could tell you exactly where i died in abyss, and show pics i have of me wearing santa many times. either way, i do still plan on rcing nats in abyss, just without valueables this time.

sincerely,

Benoit4whc

I don't understand how you can not notice yourself wearing a santa hat whilst running from the bank to the abyss.

jfacsig01ti4.jpg

Two roads diverged in a wood, and I-

I took the one less traveled by,

And that has made all the difference.

Made my mind up.

I got scammed a ring of stone. I know how it felt to lose 5m. He lost 20.

What I'm going to do, is sell the hat, buy my ring back, and give him the remaining cash.

Seems fair to me, this sure made my blog more popular. :)

Quit RS, combat 104, total 1651

ugafan2009.png

Made my mind up.

I got scammed a ring of stone. I know how it felt to lose 5m. He lost 20.

What I'm going to do, is sell the hat, buy my ring back, and give him the remaining cash.

Seems fair to me, this sure made my blog more popular. :)

=D> Good move buddeh.=D>

Knew ya were gonna give it back for that sole reason. Uga ftw!

I shall take my flock underneath my own wing, and kick them right the [bleep] out of the tree. If they were meant to fly, they won't break their necks on the concrete.
So, what is 1.111... equal to?

10/9.

Please don't continue.

wm1c2w.jpg

i wouldnt of gave it back IMHO its his fault he shouldnt be so stupid as to take 21m into wildy and not expecting to die

Thievingcapesigcopy.png

Jeffery.png

180th to 99 Divination + 1st W36er

Rambo, cannot pk call your friends bro :). Wait nevermind none of SAPK/PKS can. Kappa.

Respect...Basically the only thing to say.

:wink: :D ::'

Knowledge Talks| | Wisdom Listens

~~Heroes Get Remembered, But Legends Never Die~~

Vitafides.jpeg

Xbox Live & Playstation Network Name: Trojann2

wow you gave 15m back. not many people could of done that.

if it's someone i don't know and was stupid enough to take it rcing i would of kept it. in most other situations i would of gave back. i've had a santa scammed i know how it feels

dark_raj.png

drop counts - 7 d chains - 6 d meds - 1 d skirt - 3 left halfs - 2 d spear - 54 d axe - 42 d boots

3 kq heads - 21 zerker rings - 18 war rings - 14 archer ring - 9 seers rings - 6 mud staffs - every barrows item

::' im glad you gave it back at a discount. Giving it back free is just stuiped, but selling full price seems a little mean <.<

Your so lucky to find a santa though. good luck on the 91rc btw :thumbsup:

legends2.jpg