\../ Via Dolorosa \../ [78 con!] 2093/2277

Top 500 achieved (once again) and should get 92 tonight :XD:

signaturehoh.jpg

I'd rather die for what I believe in than live for anything else.

Name Removed by Administrator ~Turtlefemm

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

92 hit. Gotta take a little break from trees and just make $$$ with the herbs now :P Spending "few" mils (ok, 15+ in 5 days) gives you great xp, but in a long run it just makes you poorer than an average ethiopian. Ty to everyone who has posted :)

signaturehoh.jpg

Back on business after few days break :P

signaturehoh.jpg

I wish you the best of luck on that, my friend. You are doing very well, keep up the good work!

~ÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâÃÂ¥ÃÆÃââââ¬ÃâÃÆÃâÃâ¦Ã¡ RÃÆââââ¬Ã¡ÃâìMÃÆÃâÃâÃ

92 hit. Gotta take a little break from trees and just make $$$ with the herbs now :P Spending "few" mils (ok, 15+ in 5 days) gives you great xp, but in a long run it just makes you poorer than an average ethiopian. Ty to everyone who has posted :)

Lol irl

Personaly I'd never get 99 farming! To borring and I just cab to do it :P!

Anyway, you man i admire for even getting over 90, that is one hell of an achievement, GL to you, I really hope you make it :)!

Itiessi.png

Returned to Runescape June 2011 after a 3 year break :)

Personaly I'd never get 99 farming! To borring and I just cab to do it :P!

How can it be boring :P Other skills need a lot more work than this one ;)

signaturehoh.jpg

Yea I'm not too uncommon sight at farming spots :P Will be away till next friday, so no updates coming in few days. Should get 93 at next weekend, tho.

signaturehoh.jpg

GL Hohto; I remember you from RSC, a rare thing these days with all of the amazing new players.

Any tips for farming at lvl 75? I hate this skill.

126 Combat

2178 Skill Total

16 Level 99 Stats

Any tips for farming at lvl 75? I hate this skill.

Herbs are great with super compost+magic secateurs, approx 7 herbs per seed in a long run. Best way to get super compost materials is to grow watermelons. Don't forget to use super compost with watermelon seeds either!

Palms, magics and yews are great xp (~300k/day) but they're dirty expensive. If you want some fast xp and don't care about the cost, this is your way. No other skill has this expensive xp, it's over 100k gp per 10k xp at tops :P Once you've checked the health of your fruit tree, you can pretty much abandon it or plant a new one. The real xp comes from checking its health, not from picking its productions.

I personally find bushes, flowers and all the special stuff pretty much useless. Yea I grow them if I happen to get seeds, but I won't buy them. Calquats are somewhat good as they are like 40-50k each and ~10k xp. The bad thing is that it takes ages to grow one and there's only 1 spot in the whole game. It's good to grow them, but don't stock up too many seeds :P It's surprising how slowly it actually grows.

In summary, the fastest way to train it is dirty expensive. The slower way takes ages, but it gives profit. It's up to you what do you want from your farming. I personally do some occasional power training and throw away 10-20m. At the moment I'm on the profit making point, which means I'm now getting cash from this skill.

Best seeds for making profit are ranarr and snapdragon. Kwuarms are also good, but prayer pots and super restores are just too easy to sell. Here's little calculations:

5 patches, 6.5 herbs per seed = ~32 herbs/75 mins

If these herbs are snapdragon (~30k seed) which you can sell 7-8k each, you'll make profit:

32*7.5-30000*5= 90,000

90k profit per hour isn't bad, specially when you don't really even do anything :P

edit:

tsjustagame, no I do not use farmers to watch my magic trees. This is because it's cheaper to let one tree die every once in a while than actually pay for 100% success. The price for watching a magic tree is 25 coconuts and those can be sold for 50k. It would be worth it to pay if every 3rd tree died, but in reality the chances for a magic tree to die when you're using super compost is somewhere around 5-7%, it just isn't worth it.

signaturehoh.jpg

Spirit seed got :) Had a few hour nightfree so was able to check herbs and plant few new tree seeds I got from my kingdom. Tomorrow I'll break 7m xp and hopefully get 93 during the weekend.

signaturehoh.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

RL duties are now over, so faster updates and xp should be coming :P

signaturehoh.jpg