Pking -how? where? who? V 2.6 2.9K views achieved =)

Xzavier93

Its a great guide and I appluade you =D> i'm surprised how much effort you put into good job! also maybe you should not use the orange text, i personaly had a hard time reading it, i kinda blind though :shock: still maybe make it red? other then that NICE!

Thanks.

=)

I didnt actually spend "TOO MUCH" time on it just about an hour =p

Whoever said "nothing is impossible", obviously never tried slamming a revolving door.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Name: -nobody knows, buwahahaha-

Rs Name: Mario Tpop

Can i contact you: Sure go ahead.

Rant: RCer pkers ARE SCUM, leave the poor runecrafters in peace ok? killing green drag slayers is only OK if the ones you are killing are macroers, they deserve it, always talk first, make your intentions to kill macroers clear if they don't reply they're fair game. This is a guide for people who want to FEEL like they're pking when what they are actually doing is picking on defenceless people.... get your stats up, learn to pk then do it, don't write a guide on how not to PK.

yours sincerely,

A guy called mario who hates the way you pk.

P.S if I ever see you in wild i'm gonna feed you some cubes okay?

~the plumber of pain~

~currently - training range (when i'm online)~

[heres my 99 mage vid!

summoning charm guide: http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?p=5641302#5641302

Rant: RCer pkers ARE SCUM, leave the poor runecrafters in peace ok? killing green drag slayers is only OK if the ones you are killing are macroers, they deserve it, always talk first, make your intentions to kill macroers clear if they don't reply they're fair game. This is a guide for people who want to FEEL like they're pking when what they are actually doing is picking on defenceless people.... get your stats up, learn to pk then do it, don't write a guide on how not to PK.

yours sincerely,

Lol that is funny you obviously dont know what your talking about....i come wildy with you today in a few hours when i get home.

Whoever said "nothing is impossible", obviously never tried slamming a revolving door.

Pk runecrafters! :x

I hope you know rc pking is a very very frowned upon act in this community. Not only do you kill innocent, harmless, unarmed rcers; you are actually harming yourself because those rcers make nats for you that train your mage using high alch! Sir please remove this section from your guide, I find it very offensive. Rc pkers are the scum of pking, they shouldn't even be considered pkers.

Also- stop being so stubborn. Why don't you accept ideas and suggestions from posters here instead of flaming them? This guide, if this continues, will most likely be locked.

-.- what dont people get about this!!

I AM NOT MAKING YOU PK HERE!!!!

it is all up to you and i dont pk there....i was thinking about removing about it but there really isnt a reason to, i know people frown about it and all but its also a place to kill the RC Pkers....i dont want you to pk the Rc ppl ill remove that i forgot that but killing the RC Pkers is fine....actually smiled upon by people \'.

Of course you're not making people pk there, I never accused you of that. If you mention it your guide though you obviously suggest it though.

Super- We rcers are not stupid, we know we're going into the wilderness, and we know we take the chance of being killed, that's not the problem here. To be killed though by an rc pker though is sad- the rc pker is sending out a message that he's too dumb or scared to do real pking. Now I can respect the honest to good pkers who go out there and try to kill their own kind, but I have no respect now and maybe never for pkers who try to kill innocent, harmless, runecrafters. I know what the number one responce to this is going to be: Pkers can kill anyone they want. Of course they can, but they have a choice to do so. Choosing to take an rcer for a kill is totally wrong in my opinion, but another pker is aye ok.

dangsig.png

By popular demand, this signature is back- however I currently do not have a blog up at the moment and if I did I wouldn't update it. Sorry, the sig links to nowhere :( .

i hate ppl that pk liek this.. how can we kill dragons if we get pked and not only that when we try escape they use "Teleblock" so then we r stuffed.. once they use teleblock ur stuffed.. that goes for rc is well.

its hard trying to deffend your self against dragons but also noob pkers who just want to come here to get a easy kill..

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

When I PK, people like you are usually the ones I target. You know, the people that have no idea how to PK and think they do. I can tell you took some stuff out like PKings rcers and such. And also the armor you used is lame, especially because you recommend the most expensive stuff out there. This guide hardly helps. Your tactics are hard to read and from what I read, they are the noob way to PK anyways.

And BTW, I do not frown upon RC PKing and Green Drag PKing, I just frown upon the idiot noobs that think they own in the wild because they can kill only trainers and when a real fight comes along, they rune/pray/tele. I, myself, PK RCers from time to time if I need to refresh my glory supply, but I still fight others, too. I do, afterall, have about 15-25 whip kills, plus countless others, because my tactics are not tele'ing and praying.

hatewn1.png

• 1 month later...

yea i know it has problems and i am totaly deleting and revising it for my new accs tactics just gotta wait awhile for my faster net lol.

• 3 weeks later...

Why does everyone think the beserker helm is better than the Helm of Neitiznot???

It's not.

It's cheaper to get back, and there's no stats in which it's worse than the Beserker. Use Tip.It's item comparer if you don't believe me.

yours sincerely,

Ummm..some people turn off public chat while in the wild, myself inluceded. Someone not talking doesn't mean they are a botter. :shame:

Himedaph.gif

• 1 month later...
You're wearing 50k in gear and you have tele runes

lol 50k?? sure....lets see here

split top = 60k

bottoms = 60k

runes total to about 40k<160k!!

noob....guide isn't done to all the nubs who think i pry on defenceless people....so just be quiet until it is i dont have time to play 24/7 i actually have a life i dont sit here all day in front of the screen....

congratulations, i carry 160k in bolts, Torags helm, full black dragonhide, and rune boots and kite when i pk in edge, on my level 82.

add some mystic to that when im at drags, and a whip if im on my main, and if i'm still in edge, a fire cape.

the only place i carry teles is if im going past level 20 wild, if you're a bad enough pker to let me get to level 20 without TBing, you don't deserve my items.

there is no reason to use split top, it has worse bonuses than mystic, and a whip protects over both.

in the 6 or so months i haven't looked at this thread, it hasn't gotten any better.

go to edge, get some pking gear, and go pking.

then do the same for drags, and MB.

don't write a guide on something you cant do.

nudist hippy vegan elves who inexplicably wear leather.

WOW WAY TO GO.

A guide packed with all the how-to's on BS pking. Like jumping people who are simply training at green dragons, and who arent there to pk? Telling people all the best wildy places to attack people who are training. You consider yourself a real pker?

This is why i hate RS2 pking. Its just a bunch of huge groups and cheap fights.

... I guess the term "pker" has come to mean something quite different than what it meant in the past.

=mtw=

i smoke and i drink

does that make me mature

Not mature, it just makes you cool.

.::RollinOn XTC::.

Total::1953

Combat::131.1/123.1

dont take it personal... im old-school-as-f**k

I do, afterall, have about 15-25 whip kills, plus countless others, because my tactics are not tele'ing and praying.

I would've said "nicely said"... Except for this little bit of BS.

You don't have 15-25 whip kills.

People don't skull with whip in wild unless they have like a 20+ team with them. And if you say you go in whip skulled otherwise, well then you're a damned liar.

If you've managed to catch that one like level 65 who accidentaly skulled on his friend while doing a clue or something like that, then congratulations - that's believable. But a vague, stupid range of 15-25 is not only unbelievable, its BS.

-----------------------------------------

And now, looking back on this dude's guide... Everyone says its dishonorable and newb PKing and whatnot, which is true... But I swear to god I have YET to see ANYONE in the RS2 wild prove they're methods otherwise. Don't you all sit up here and talk down on his guide if you only go in the wild with big teams. And once again - if you say you solo PK, you're lying. Especially if you say you don't bring telerunes lmfao :roll:

=mtw=

i smoke and i drink

does that make me mature

congratulations, i carry 160k in bolts, Torags helm, full black dragonhide, and rune boots and kite when i pk in edge, on my level 82.

add some mystic to that when im at drags

You wear rune kite and mystics to drags? gtfo :roll:

Oh, and don't minimize the fact that you bring teleports by saying "only past level-20". If you have 2-3 runes in your inventory and one of them is a law rune, then you're just as guilty as the newb PKer who wants to protect his cheap gear. And if you have teleports in deep wild, then you're probably planning on doing a bit of running in which case you should PROBABLY bring enough FOOD to get to a non-multi zone with auto-attack monsters, eh? Even super energy pots, it doesn't matter. But Christ, don't waste 3 slots in your inventory with runes and call yourself better than this guy.

=mtw=

i smoke and i drink

does that make me mature

add some mystic to that when im at drags

You wear rune kite and mystics to drags? gtfo :roll:

yeah, i do, im not dumb enough to let a drag hit me, see?

People don't skull with whip in wild unless they have like a 20+ team with them. And if you say you go in whip skulled otherwise, well then you're a damned liar.

really, have you ever been to world 18? i guess not, as a matter of fact, i can tell you've never even gone pking.

if you plan on pking with a d scimmy, when the people you're fighting are using whips, you're going to lose, no question about it.

as a matter of fact, i've seen people there skulling in things a lot more valuable than a whip, full dharok DM's, i fought a level 110 yesterday who had a whip, berserker ring, guthans legs, fighter torso, dragon boots, and a fury ammy on.

the only time i can see where your statement would be correct is back when whips were 30m+, which was what, 3 years ago?

And if you have teleports in deep wild, then you're probably planning on doing a bit of running in which case you should PROBABLY bring enough FOOD to get to a non-multi zone with auto-attack monsters, eh? Even super energy pots, it doesn't matter. But Christ, don't waste 3 slots in your inventory with runes and call yourself better than this guy.

hmm,

1. teleports only take up 1 space nowadays

2. auto attack monsters don't work, that bug was fixed last month.

3. is it that hard to believe someone risks 400k in the wilderness? makes me wonder how low your bank balance is

4. even if i dont intent to tele, the runes for teleblock and entangle mean i cant use them without having a teleport on me.

teleblock uses law, chaos, and death, and entangle uses water, nature, and earth.

nudist hippy vegan elves who inexplicably wear leather.

• 2 weeks later...

yeah lets look at why your guide is bad to me:

1. pk abyss runecrafters, dont say that you are not forcing it, what happend if somone new to pking reads this! Great another mass murderer after my glory.

2. pjing, thats stupid, be a man and don't pj people, its annoying to have 10 peeps on me after I mage someone to death.

3.green dragon pkers, yea that hurts crafters and green drag trainers,

crafters get less green dhide and the trainers get less exp/money

4.hehe i laughed my brain out when i saw your spelling errors like

"melle"

There thats what sickens me about your guide. rc pking is just annoying and you are killing people who just want to train!

megamansigho7.jpg