Mcginess's guide to Fast f2p cooking

happy123

fireworks1yg0.gifmgtffc2jv2.pngfireworks1yg0.gif

Or if you dont understand that...

fireworks1yg0.gifmgtffc3dh7.pngfireworks1yg0.gif

Hey Guys and Girls, Ladies and Gentlemen etc etc

Welcome to my Cooking guide :mrgreen:

I'll start with a quick introduction then we will get down to business.

Well a while ago i wanted and high skill bad, so i thought, thought, and thought, and then cooking popped to my head. At the time i was hyped so i set a goal for 90+ Cooking for myself. And i started, I cooked my way from 60 something to 82 Cooking, Why did i stop? :? .

Scammers scammers scammers scammed me until i was cleaned (3 times to be precise), so i stopped fished a bit, Now im here :mrgreen: .

I thought to give back to tip.it, because they have given me a lot, so io made this guide :D .

Now with the Boring Introduction gone lets get started.

About cooking

In my opinion Cooking can be very fun, and is the easiest and fastest 99 skill. So theres a skill cape if you do it correctly (oh yeah this is f2p).

Cooking is trained by cooking food (duh), and 99 requires a lot of lobs (or whatever food you are cooking). So obviosly you need to Cook in a good place and very fast -Thats where my guide comes in :P .

Where to Cook

Lumbridge.

Yeah, its the place you respawn when those pjers kill you, and the place where those noobs come fresh of tuturial island, Its also the place where you shall be cooking.

The top story of lumbridge castle is the place

Right up here...

11012006182019ts0.png

11012006182042lf4.png

11012006182058jq2.png

11012006182119op4.png

^Yeah i just shoved a whole lot of pictures od lumby top floor :oops:

There is a bank up here, and a few logs that respawn :anxious:

Thats where the next part comes in.

How to do it

Its very simple actually...

What you need to wear:

10302006210241sl3.png

^Notice the weight of you is 0

Actually you can wear anything but the weight needs to be 0

What you need to do:

Ok oragnise your bank so your fish are in the top box thingy all next to each other...

12132006190600ye3.png

Now get a tinderbox, and your raw fish and organise your inventory like this...

10302006211129png2pp2.png

Now run over to the logs...

12132006190513sm6.png

Ignite them...

10302006210858cr3.png

Cook the fish on the fire...

10302006210918ae9.png

Note in my food is already cooked Pretend its raw

Bank + Repeat :P

Other tips + Things

•  

[*:20i9dfei]I would recommend having a lot of stock of what you are cooking so every couple of hours you dont have to buy more.

[*:20i9dfei]Sell what you cook you can gain quite a bit of profit, only do this when you have cooked as much as possible.

[*:20i9dfei]There are other guides on tip.it about cooking etc, so if thiers/mine does not work, try mine/theirs.

[*:20i9dfei]Take brakes regularly and do something else, you dont want to bored yourself out and give do you.

[*:20i9dfei]Use the forums (these and runescapes) as much is possible -even if you are f2p, you can buy very cheap in the forums rather then going out and buying them for double the price.

Proof: Benoit4whc Has Gained 24 lvls With this guide From 65 -> 89. Well done, very good job.

Here is Benoit4whc's Cooking Blog.Check it out, And Good Luck to 99! :mrgreen:

Happy cooking :XD:

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nice guide... but you are cooking cooked trouts on that fire...

runeminermb1.gif

^^ click my sig for my lesser ranging guide ^^

jwrm22: 4816th > 99 cooking 100% f2p !1172 total! + 140mil in items.

i dont play anymore... i think rs is ruined

Thanks!! i'd never come up to cook over there, its probably the closest to bank. But don't the lobs/trout/etc fail allot on it?

=D> good guide

Ya but at 74+ cooking in f2p you cant burn lobs, at 60+ you burn a few but its still exp :wink:

nice guide... but you are cooking cooked trouts on that fire...

Errr yeah about that -I havent got enough raw lobs in my bank atm ive just got a space holder because im fishing, so i just used trout (ya pretend that they are raw) -Ill see if i can get a better picture...

In my opinion Cooking can be very fun, and is the easiest and fasted 99 skill. So theres a skill cape if you do it correctly (oh yeah this is f2p).

btw you spelt fastest wrong :P

sigbanksupportqd1.gif

Jealousy.

Lol If someone tells me to get a life, I tell them to go back to tutorial island, or go beg level 3s, or to learn how to act mature.

PRIVATE CHAT : ALWAYS ON

In my opinion its best to have 1 tinderbox, with logs beside raw lobs beside it in bank.just withdraw 1 log and rest raw lobs and begin cooking at draynor bank.

The bank has closest place to burn logs compared to others

0worker0.png

Nice tip there,

but one can also stock up 1000's of raw items, and use the alkharid range - afterall its the closest range to bank (f2p). No need to carry a tinderbox (an extra space) etc...

going all around to the logs and lighting will take a lot of time. Also the rate of burning of food will decrease if u use range than a naked fire.

If u use alkharid range u'll need just one click to go to the range or bank.

I suggest using al kharid range for cooking large quantities of food...

Here's the pic:

alkckom8.png

Opeious.pngopei.png

Barrows Drops:....................................................Dragon Drops:...............Other Drops:

Dharok: 2 Helms, 1 Top, 2 Legs, 4 Axes.......................2 Claws Split..................1 Bandos Tassets

Karil: 1 Coif, 1 Top, 2 Skirt, 2 Crossbows......................3 Plate legs...................4 Berserker Rings

Ahrim: 3 Hood, 2 Top, 3 Skirt, 1 Staff..........................2 Plate Skirts.................2 Warrior Rings

Verac: 1 Helm, 3 Tops, 2 Skirts, 1 Flail..........................1 Med........................1 Archer Ring

Guthan: 2 Helm, 5 Tops, 1 Skirt, 0 Spear.....................1 Shield Half.................1 Seers Ring

Torag: 2 Helms, 2 Tops, 5 Legs, 1 Hammer....................4 Hatchets..................1 Missed Divine Sigil (was at bank -,- fml)