-Clan House System- *pics* 1.5k+ views !updated!

jondea0

Clan House suggestion

by jondea0

well we all know that runescape doesnt really support clans much, and we know it is needed so heres my idea (please dont rip the ideas off it took a longtime to design this)

well the basis of this design is on a house so bear that in mind. so if you want to start a clan you have to pay 200k (if you think it is excesive its to stop people making loads of clan houses), you have to be a member to make a clan house.

Intro: Locations

[hide=big picture]map.PNG[/hide]

in these locations there would be a place to buy a clanhouse, and a portal (similar to house portal just smaller)

1.0 the rooms you have in a clan house:

1.1 Meeting hall

1.2 Bank

1.3 Portal Room

1.4 Dungeon

1.5 Office

1.6 Hall

1.7 Combat Room

2.0 other things:

2.1 Capes

2.2 Hall *proper picture*

2.3 Marketplace

so starting off with the meeting hall

1.1 Meeting Hall

Plan: (this would be like a 2x2 square so a bigger room than normal)

meetinghall.PNG

A: these are the benches the members sit on same as the ones in the throne room from POHs

B: this is a slightly raised platform with stairs up, whatever someone says on here is heard by everyone in the Clan house. including people with private chat off, so that they can only hear what the speaker is saying and notwhat everyone else says.

C: this is like a lecturn that the leader of the clan stands by to speak

D: these are chairs for high ranking members

E: thses are where the slightly higher ranked poeple go over the standard members

F: this is like a servant that doesnt need a bedroom, called an usher. if you right click you have the option to "show to seat" and this shows you to a empty bench according to your rank. and if there is no bench empty you are put on the same seat as someone else

G: this is where you get clan symbols to put on your cape see 2.1

1.2 Bank

Plan:

bank.PNG

A: would be a chest like the one in the party room (says are you sure about depositing things because you wont get them back), to deposit things into the clan bank, also certain ranks could get into the bank.

B: would be the same as the ones around runescape max of 3 booths

1.3 Portal Room

plan:

portalroom.PNG

A: these 3 portals would be like the ones in current POHs

B: Like the portals in the wilderness the clan stands around the square in the middle and when erevyone is ready the lever is opushed and a box comes up asking where they want to go. to put new teleports in you need 100 times the runes you would normally need, an also you could use 10x jewelry so 10 glory ammies that are charghed you let you go to edgeville, karamaja, draynor and alkarid. same with all other teleportion jewelry.

1.4 Dungeons

thses dungeons would be the same as in normal POHs

1.5 Office

plan:

office.PNG

A: this is a chair =), erm where leader sits

B: bookcase this is just for show

C: a clock just like the normal ones in POHs

D: Now this is the big one:

you click on this to organise the clan:

clan_mod.png

2.1Capes

when a leader has made a clan symbol you can get a symbol from G in the meeting room. if you use with a cape it attchs the symbol to the cape, then on the cpae there is a option to take the symbol off. if you die with it on the cape the symbol disappears then poeple can pick it up (ie if someone pks you)capes with symbols on are untradable even to other clan members.

picture example:

cape.PNG

2.2 Hall

hall.PNG

thsi is the ONLY room non clanmembers can enter. people in here cant hear what people are saying elsewhere

2.3 Marketplace

marketplace.PNG

Clan members can trade here. they put items on the stalls for a set price and people can buy. (when you buy items they come out in notes) the other blank ones are just like general stores but the items dont disappear.

if an item is not bought after 1 week it is removed from the stall and placed back in the bank of the player who put them there

Please post suggestions and thoughts

thankyou

if you support add this too your sig:

[url=http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=588294]Support the clan house suggestion[/url]

If you have time to read, please post!

ArchivesDont need to read for me only!

original text for clan modification:

Invite: this brings up a box to put the player name in and then it comes up like a trade in the players chatbox but in red if he accepts he is in the clan!

Promote: this brings up a box where you type int he players name and then it asks you which rank to then it asks ae you sure and give you the inforation then you click accept.

kick: just type int he players name then the reason then it asks are you sure then the player gets chucked out of the clanhouse (if hes in) and the reason comes up in his chat box

Mute: this is NOT like a mod. it mutes him ONLY in the clanhouse

Create rank: this bring up a bow to create a rank with rank name and all the permissions they get

Change Requirments: this brings up a box to change the requirments

Propose allience: you type in the clan name and it send a message to the clan leader to accept or decline

Challenge a clan: see this topic it is a very good idea for wars similar to mine (also his friends list kind of thing is very good)

Clan Bank: this would take the leader to the clan bank

Edit Outpost !coming Soon!

Clan stats: pretty self explanitory

Modify Clan Symbol: this brings up a paint kind of thing to design a 20 by 20 clan symbol, or you can pick from a list of ready made symbols. see 2.1 for more info

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like, it would make a clan leaders job so much less stressful, the portals are cool, Tele-ing into wildy bit (i might have mis-red) is it only lvl 20 and under bit,

i really like the part where the leader soughts the clan stuff out

adamboothv1.png

Im not profesional... But i'' give the Pictures ago

In the morning :wink:

Joined Runescape: 23/01/02 |||. Retired from Runescape: 07/07/2007

[hide=Quotes]

Elfs creating a crystal Axe would be like GreenPeace creating a Nuclear Powered Harpoon for killing seals...

"Level 1 sailing: ability to build a failboat.'
[/hide]

half_banner.gif

Drops: Ahrims Hood, Guthans set FULL (minus legs), dragon half shield, dragon legs/skirt

ty necro but these pics are really only for layout, extra really would be very helpful. the cape one is really rubbish but it was quick and im not a brilliant graphics person compared to likes of some of you guys =). btw this idea was only supposed to be a picture editing excersize

I don't have a great construction level.... But i guess i could improvise

[hide=Quotes]

Elfs creating a crystal Axe would be like GreenPeace creating a Nuclear Powered Harpoon for killing seals...

[/hide]

half_banner.gif

Drops: Ahrims Hood, Guthans set FULL (minus legs), dragon half shield, dragon legs/skirt

just find a leader with 99 cons... :lol:

and why not using the regular team capes? :)

runeminermb1.gif

^^ click my sig for my lesser ranging guide ^^

jwrm22: 4816th > 99 cooking 100% f2p !1172 total! + 140mil in items.

i dont play anymore... i think rs is ruined

I support but only if F2P clan mates could enter the house. haveing it strictly P2P would upset alot of clans whose majority of members are F2P.

also the cape idea is nice but I dont think it would ever be allowed for F2P. as a member update I feel it to be a nice expansion on the construction skill, but if it offers nothing to F2P clan mates then I dont think It will help the majority of clans. Im not saying that every thing in heer should be made free to play but I do feel that the ability to enter the clan house and sit on a bench should be.

one of the great failers of POH's in my opinion is the inability of F2P frends to come in and say hello. these sorts of updates serve to fourther alienate the two groups.

these are my personal opinions and not those of tipit.

Clan Moderator from December 15th 2006- August 20th 2007

Founder of: Terran Gamers, formerly known as Militos Deci

i did the notice board....

I tried your version... but it looked messy and didn't really suit a business

I figured you would start on one page

mainpagezy3.png

Sorry im taking so long... its im on holidays and im just using the computer rarely

Edit: i'll make things straighter later.... i've got most of the pics (mini map) done - i shouldnt be too long posting them

[hide=Quotes]

[/hide]

half_banner.gif

ty necro thats really helpful =) ill work on the designs for when you click on the buttons there.

I support but only if F2P clan mates could enter the house. haveing it strictly P2P would upset alot of clans whose majority of members are F2P.

also the cape idea is nice but I dont think it would ever be allowed for F2P. as a member update I feel it to be a nice expansion on the construction skill, but if it offers nothing to F2P clan mates then I dont think It will help the majority of clans. Im not saying that every thing in heer should be made free to play but I do feel that the ability to enter the clan house and sit on a bench should be.

one of the great failers of POH's in my opinion is the inability of F2P frends to come in and say hello. these sorts of updates serve to fourther alienate the two groups.

these are my personal opinions and not those of tipit.

yes only p2p members would be able to make the clanhouse but f2p members would be allowed to visit but some functions would be disabled that are pretty obvious