-Clan House System- *pics* 1.5k+ views !updated!

jondea0

Great idea. I agree.

I think the house should be purchased and built like POH but the clan-building owner should be able to give the members 'building licences' that would allow the member to access the clan house in building mode. 'Building licence' wouldn't give you the right to remove rooms or expencive funiture tho.

Also the portal chambers should be exactly like in POH but in addition you could also charge all ancient wildy teleports to them.

And if you want to design cool looking rooms to your suggestion you should look at my house designer:

http://img63.imageshack.us/img63/6595/h ... nerts7.png (use Ptr Scr, go to Paint(or whatever), and press Ctrl+v)

My house in picture btw :)

There are no room names but you can recognize them all ::'

yes most of them things are in but the person doign the pictures hasnt got back to me yet. thanks for your input

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i like this idea. this could prove to be very useful! =D>

You never know which rabbit hole you jump into will lead to Wonderland. - Ember3579

Aku Soku Zan. - Shinsengumi

You wanna mess with me or my friends? Pick your poison.

If you have any complaints about me, please refer to this link. Your problems are important to me.

Don't talk smack if you're not willing to say it to the person's face. On the same line, if you're not willing to back up your opinions no matter what, your opinion may as well be nonexistent.

like someone else said, there could be another portal in rimmington for clan bases that f2p could enter, it would require a member to build it though and maybe to stop unwanted spies entering during a meeting it would require a code word after typing in the clan name.

sonerohi.gifimage,p0wn,orange,lblue.png

no offence but you need to raise the price..... the 200k is too cheap.....

this means that most of the people could make their own clan.....

i think the price should be close to 10M (only because i dont have that much and that seems like a fair price so there aren't too many clans out there.....

this way it would also encourage the people wanting their own clan to donate a bit of money towards the construction of their clan house.

geez 200k is way too low....

and no i am not in a clan

and plz tell me if you see any issues with my post.

10mil? at the most one mil. most people i know (including me) have a hard time holding onto money in rs since we try to buy teles and such to make things faster. then our money just slowly depletes and we get back to the free but slower methods of travel. so you know maybe make it like 700k just to buy the house and a license to build in it and make the license tradable but clan specific. so xxx clan could not take their permit and ruin the glm clans base.

sonerohi.gifimage,p0wn,orange,lblue.png

like someone else said, there could be another portal in rimmington for clan bases that f2p could enter, it would require a member to build it though and maybe to stop unwanted spies entering during a meeting it would require a code word after typing in the clan name.

no, the only room a non clan member can enter is the hall which has info on

the clan. and they cant hear what the people are saying in the meetings

no offence but you need to raise the price..... the 200k is too cheap.....

this means that most of the people could make their own clan.....

i think the price should be close to 10M (only because i dont have that much and that seems like a fair price so there aren't too many clans out there.....

this way it would also encourage the people wanting their own clan to donate a bit of money towards the construction of their clan house.

geez 200k is way too low....

and no i am not in a clan

and plz tell me if you see any issues with my post.

this isnt meant to be a money drain. jagex would delete inactive clans

*things being added soon!!*

marketplace

hall

• 4 weeks later...

I know a few years ago there was talk of having clan specific houses on certain servers, I cant remember the name of the group but they did for a while at least, take over a building near the falador bank and they were trying to raise cash to buy it out-right.

I think it would be easier for jagex to either have a clan based upgrade to construction, (seems unlikely as they haven't really supported clans traditionally in the past,) or to just allow f2p in members houses but not use its functions (possibly for the 'wow look at this neat p2p house i want to upgrade so i can build one myself.')

But this would depend on having clan leaders willing to let potentially noobish f2p tourists wander around there houses and to be online long enough to make it worth it, but it would be great for recruitment and im my opinion good for rune scape, by having more permanent fixed clans.

just my 2 pence worth...

vivimancer.png

It's a good idea but jagex won't go for it. It's like my clan arena sugestion, good idea and all the players went for it but jagex said no. Got locked by a j-mod; I feel so proud.

• 2 weeks later...

It's a nice idea, but with how Jagex is I doubt it will ever happen.

It would be better if f2p were included too. Not able to do a lot of things in it, but at least come in, sit, and plan your next activity.

Overall, good stuff, but a bit of a lofty dream.

Cowards can't block Warriors.

umm...i like the idea except the bank part but...even though jagex doesnt care about clans and will not do anything to stop clans they still dont support clans either so no way it will happend....sorry... :wall: <.<

dragonmghost,flava%20falcon.gif

support new ghostly stuff here.

I see RuneScape slowly turning into a sadistic version of WoW.

.signature your as this use backwards this read to enough smart were you If

It would be better if f2p were included too. Not able to do a lot of things in it, but at least come in, sit, and plan your next activity.

it does include f2p. but they cant make clans

umm...i like the idea except the bank part but...even though jagex doesnt care about clans and will not do anything to stop clans they still dont support clans either so no way it will happend....sorry... frustrated

thanks but what dont you like about the bank?

umm...i like the idea except the bank part but...even though jagex doesnt care about clans and will not do anything to stop clans they still dont support clans either so no way it will happend....sorry... frustrated

i just think that even if they did make the clan room thing they still won't make the bank because it wouldnt be fair so its not that i dont like the bank i just think if any of it will happend it wont be the bank... <.<

i just think that even if they did make the clan room thing they still won't make the bank because it wouldnt be fair so its not that i dont like the bank i just think if any of it will happend it wont be the bank... <.<

well why is it unfair. and icecold maybe i havent explained, ill change the wording thanks

well why is it unfair. and icecold maybe i havent explained, ill change the wording thanks

it wouldn't be fair because you actualy build your own bank...its like adding a bank to your house...thats exactly why its imposible because it wouldnt be fair players can jsut tele to their house for a bank... :XD:

it wouldn't be fair because you actualy build your own bank...its like adding a bank to your house...thats exactly why its imposible because it wouldnt be fair players can jsut tele to their house for a bank... :XD:

well players can just tele to cwars for a bank

ok to clear things up i will add the locations for the portals