The Ultimate Guide to Herblore

lavaownz

63herb.jpg

NOTE TO ALL

made a V2, click here to read it!!!

TO MODS: A few people have said this could be AOW, but I would ask that my V2 goes in there, if it does.

This guide is LONG so use CTRL F to find what you want to know.

Quick starting note: If you look at my stats, you will see I only have 64 Herblore. You may ask how I can make the ultimate guide when IÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢m a mere 64, but I know just about everything there is to know about Herblore, so please do not flame me.

Introduction

Herblore, one of the many skills in runescape, was originally called herblaw. In its days, it has seen very few updates. Many people only level up this to do ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâ¦Ã¢â¬ÅLegendsÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬ÃâÃ

63herb3-1.jpg

Rofl. My chair has a fridge, a cooler, a toilet, a shower, and a barbecue bulit in.

Hey, I may have quite Runescape, but I just bought an XBOX 360 and play way to much COD4 with the Gamertag Lava Mage

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well written guide try to make the headings bold??? because right now it is very distracting because you dont which is a heading and which isn't

overall it is a well written guide.

very well written guide. could use better cropping on pics and some formatting but besides that its great!

9.5/10 :thumbsup:

BIG NOTE: the best water source location is lumbridge basement bank

the sink is right behind the counter(requires RFD to be started)

newsignature1fs8.png

Thanks for the replies, I made it right from a word document, so I didn't bold it, but I will now.

Can somone tell me speciffically what I need to format better?

63herb3-1.jpg

Rofl. My chair has a fridge, a cooler, a toilet, a shower, and a barbecue bulit in.

Hey, I may have quite Runescape, but I just bought an XBOX 360 and play way to much COD4 with the Gamertag Lava Mage

Also I found a pretty darn good way to get herbs. Banshee. I killed 1000 of hem and got 297 herbs in total. They drops lots of rannars and pure ess, i made 475k profit from 1k. They are extremly easy to slay i killed about 100-160 every hour. It's never crouded there and it's a great way to get herbs, combat xp and lots of profit. here's my blog link

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=570 ... 80f2b2a789

Very nice guide, I might suggest that in Nardah, I believe there is the chocolate seller which is a very nice alternate to not having rfd chest.

A reflection is just a distorted reality held by glass and your mind.

optimizedbrokenmirrorpn.jpg

Thanks for the rate Jimmy!

I will try to add ways to make money, but my guide is mostly around getting your own harbs, making them into potions and then using the potions of selling those potions. Otherwise if your a good merchant you can buy herbs make those into potions and sell them

curmudgeony

I will try to add those along with banshees, thanks for the suggestion!

63herb3-1.jpg

Great Guide! Maybe you could check out Men (god that sounds wrong) as an alternative to Chaos Druids. I find that they drop a very nice amount of herbs.

Under+Oath13.png

Under+Oath13.png

Accomplished 99 Firemaking on August 3rd, 2007

Accomplished 99 Fishing on June 14th, 2008

awsome guide, i am definitely gonna use this :thumbsup:

you may wanna mention that eaders ruse and my arms bid adventure give around 10k herb exp each (dont no exactly)

also in the part ur telling how 2 get cactus spine u say pik the ones u "pant"

ruadorksiggy.gif

Thanks SkyFleet for the awsome siggy!

I added a new section, and im currently working on getting the drop lists for banshees and flesh crawlers

63herb3-1.jpg

Good guide, liked the pics

May i suggest that u also add men to finding herbs for low-level herblore people?

Near edgevile there is a barn full of men, and they drop herbs fairly often, and usually not 2 many ppl there either, so its decent with a bank close by, as well as unicorns and hill giants (they drop limps) pretty close too for 2d indergrents ( i know i can't spell)

But beside that, its really good :thumbsup:

MSSW3-Banner.gif

Good guide, can I suggest for the desert goat horns you use the set of 4 west of the Nardah bank.

Pros - more to kill, bank on your doorstep, statue of elid to restore hp if low level

cons - longer walk if you havent got carpets.

nice guide. 9.5/10 (coz only i am perfect. jks)

i wonder if id make or lose money getting 99 herb :-k

I'm gonna be walking down an alley in varrock, and walka is going to walk up to me in a trench coat and say "psst.. hey man, wanna buy some sara brew"

walka92- retired with 99 in attack, strength, defence, health, magic, ranged, prayer and herblore and 137 combat. some day i may return to claim 138 combat, but alas, that time has not yet come

I am crafting 3k natures for an abyssal whip (cause I was to nooby to buy one) and I should finish by Tuesday then I will try to find the drop rates of more monsters

63herb3-1.jpg

Wow im glad a person at 80 Herblore learned from my guide! That must mean I did a good Job :D

63herb3-1.jpg

well I finished crafting the nats, but now im wokring on doing the diary. after that I will go back to perfecting my guide

63herb3-1.jpg