b2p, is it worth it?

aspokaspofkjsopfkapo

Is b2p worth getting or should you just buy the tablets? At the same cost of buying b2p you could buy 200 b2p tablets. But thats not counting the cost of the natures for 200 casts of b2p, which is 600k, so for you to even break even you would need to cast b2p 400 times ,which if you are casting it on an average of 8 bones would be 3200 peaches and 25600 hitpoints. The last thing is you save 2 spaces which could be used for 2 more drops and the mage training arena is extremly boring and tedious, for that 6 hours that you need for b2p i could make enough money for

1200 b2p tablets.

Edit: incase you didn't know b2p is the bones to peaches spell.

Debate!

Hopefully you tried making one B2p or tele tab...

Steps:

• 1st of all you need Soft clay, either bought or mined

2nd you need the runes that you need normally or have the respective staff equiped (Lava staff for your B2p)

3rd A good enough house/ Construction level of 67 for the Mahogany demon lectern

4th the transporting moving back and forth

5th the clicking....25 or so times?

6th Repeat what you did

Cost:

What the heck...Getting the spell at the MTA and buying the tabs directly; they are different things to compare.

Extra:

Most monsters that people use B2p on drop Fires and natures...so ultimately B2p tab =P~

This is pretty clear, cause the time wasted to make them isn't worth the 2 space slots and the cost is an issue here.

Total Level 2247- 11x 99s All Combat Skills, Slayer, Summoning, Woodcutting, Herblore

Hopefully you tried making one B2p or tele tab...

Steps:

• 1st of all you need Soft clay, either bought or mined

2nd you need the runes that you need normally or have the respective staff equiped (Lava staff for your B2p)

3rd A good enough house/ Construction level of 67 for the Mahogany demon lectern

4th the transporting moving back and forth

5th the clicking....25 or so times?

6th Repeat what you did

Cost:

What the heck...Getting the spell at the MTA and buying the tabs directly; they are different things to compare.

Extra:

Most monsters that people use B2p on drop Fires and natures...so ultimately B2p tab =P~

This is pretty clear, cause the time wasted to make them isn't worth the 2 space slots and the cost is an issue here.

I'm not saying to make the tablets your self, i'm saying to buy them for 3k ea...

Edit: you can buy b2p almost instantly at the ge

I'm not saying to make the tablets your self, i'm saying to buy them for 3k ea...

Edit: you can buy b2p almost instantly at the ge

1 thing I'm unsure of is: Can you use the b2p tablet w/o getting the spell from MTA? If you can then it might actually be good. If not then...its not worth it.

Total Level 2247- 11x 99s All Combat Skills, Slayer, Summoning, Woodcutting, Herblore

^ yes, thats the whole point of the tablet.

2153_s.gif

When a true genius appears in the world, you may know him by this sign, that the dunces are all in confederacy against him. ~Jonathan Swift

userbar_full.png

Website Updates/Corrections here. WE APPRECIATE YOUR INPUT! Crewbie's Missions!Contributor of the Day!

Thanks to artists: Destro3979, Guthix121, Shivers21, and Unoalexi.

with the coming of the GE i guess its worth buying the tabs, but before it was pretty hard to get the tabs, so i just got the spell myself. plus i gained a mage level in there :thumbsup:

nekusig2fcopy.jpg

There are three sides to every story: There's one side, there's the other, and there's the truth.

Before i can debate, now don't laugh. But what is B2P?

Pgkhqob.jpg

Proud Tip.It Moderator December 07 - October 2009
Proud TETAU Member 2006 - 2007 <3
"I had a standing agreement with god. I'd agree to believe in him, barely, so long as he let me sleep in on Sundays." - Rose Hathaway
[ Posting & You ] [ Forum Rules ] [ Next Tetau Event ]

A spell you can gain from the Mage arena. Bones to Peaches. It uses four water and 4 fires and 2 natures. It turns all teh bones in your inventory to peaches, which are untradeable and heal 8 apiece. It is useful for training while camping without Guthans at things like ankous and dust devils.

2153_s.gif

When a true genius appears in the world, you may know him by this sign, that the dunces are all in confederacy against him. ~Jonathan Swift

userbar_full.png

Website Updates/Corrections here. WE APPRECIATE YOUR INPUT! Crewbie's Missions!Contributor of the Day!

Thanks to artists: Destro3979, Guthix121, Shivers21, and Unoalexi.

Before i can debate, now don't laugh. But what is B2P?

Bones to peaches :P.

Anyway, usually B2P is used on monsters where you can stay there for a reasonable amount of time to increase the xp you are getting by minimising the amout of banking time you have to do. Tablets can be very frustrating to make or cost a significant amount of money. When doing B2P, you gain a large amount of magic xp and when you use the spell later you get more so I think using the actual spell is much better :).

gladz.png

Proud Retired Council of The Gladiatiorz

Click here for our website - 110+ F2P Combat Requirements

OK THE FACTS

You DO NOT need to get the spell to use the tab.

a mud staff and nats is most efficient.

Its useful for those without the spell, but if you have it, dont buy tabs

Owned_Nex.png

Dungeoneering isn't a skill.

I'm faster than bots at Sorceress Garden.

PM me if you want to chat. My PM is always off.

My keyboard is on fire. Want some?

basicly what i'm saying is don't buy the spell unless your going to be casting the spell over 500 times

That was going to be my whole arguement.

Sure you can make enough money in the 6 hours for what a couple hundred or even thousand b2p tabs. What you are forgetting is that 6 hours earns you a "life-time" of casts for "free"(or at least relatively cheap cost). Also, a mud staff... yeah, he is your friend.

Apparently, my signature was to big.

basicly what i'm saying is don't buy the spell unless your going to be casting the spell over 500 times

Sure you can make enough money in the 6 hours for what a couple hundred or even thousand b2p tabs. What you are forgetting is that 6 hours earns you a "life-time" of casts for "free"(or at least relatively cheap cost). Also, a mud staff... yeah, he is your friend.

well i guess it might be worth it if your going to kill 100k dust devils or go for 99 slayer but if your just going for 85 slayer or using it for other reasons i dont think it would be worth it

well i guess it might be worth it if your going to kill 100k dust devils or go for 99 slayer but if your just going for 85 slayer or using it for other reasons i dont think it would be worth it

There are other places you can use it too not just dusties. I know of a few people that use it at Ankous instead of spending the 6.8m on Guthans.

I am sure there are a couple other places to use the spell, just not very common spots. Also whose to say that at a later date that an update may come along that adds a hotspot to the CMB aspect of RS and B2P is among the best way to camp there, like dusties. Hey it could happen :anxious:

I mean if you're planning on killing 40 dusties, then of course it's not worth your time. Yet, in the long run it may be, but by then it may not matter to you.

It's like asking if you should get 85 mage to teleblock... If you're never going to PK and cast TB, then whats the point of bothering with it?

Apparently, my signature was to big.

Well, if you're not going to be using it often enough to bother getting it, why would you even consider using it? It's a spell that was made for camping monsters. If you're only camping ~40 dusties, then you'd barely need to use the spell for what mrmyk said - minimising banking time. So, I guess I'd get the spell myself. And hey, you never know - I might end up using it in the future, so if I need it, I'll get it, even if I don't plan on using it much.

lSEHB.gif

Being immature is a part of being mature.