Earn Cash and Train Magic (100Kxp/hr) and Craft (60Kxp/hr)!

TheAncient

Yeah, you heard it. Very high xp for absolutely free.

How do you do it?

The answer lies in the GE.

Ruby (and Diamond) Bracelets, enchanted.

Process:

Buy Materials.

Craft Ruby Bracelets.

Enchant Ruby Bracelets.

Alch Ruby Bracelets.

(Or, do the same with Diamond)

(Note: you can break this process into step by step, to gain just the craft xp or just the magic xp. See below, on the lists)

Required Levels:

Ruby Bracelet: 42 Craft, 49 Magic

Diamond Bracelet: 58 Craft, 57 Magic

[hide=Price Analysis Per Bracelet]

Buy Ruby: 877 GP

Buy Gold Bar: 150 GP (Buy these directly from players, GE is overpriced)

Buy Cosmic: 150 GP

Buy Nature: 270 GP

Alch Innoculation Brace: 1530 GP.

Total GP Gained: 60 GP

Buy Diamond: 2000 GP

Buy Gold Bar: 150 GP (Buy these directly from players, GE is overpriced)

Buy Cosmic: 150 GP

Buy Nature: 270 GP

Alch Abyssal Brace: 2520 GP

Total GP Lost: 50 GP[/hide]

[hide=XP Analysis Per Bracelet]

Craft Ruby Bracelet: 80 XP craft

Enchant Innoculation Brace: 59 XP magic

Craft Diamond Bracelet: 95 XP craft

Enchant Abyssal Brace: 67 XP magic[/hide]

[hide=XP Rate Analysis]

Craft Rate:

Craft Rate per minute: 13 Braces/minute

Craft Rate per hour: 780 Brace/hour

Craft xp per hour, Ruby: 62.4K xp/hour

Craft xp per hour, Diamond: 74.1K xp/hour

Magic Rate:

(Note, I did not take into account alching rate. You can just sell the resultant items off to other people and not alch them. Or, if you want to, you can alch them too.)

Enchant Rate per minute: 27 Braces/minute

Enchant Rate per hour: 1620 Brace/hour

Enchant xp per hour, Ruby: 95.6K xp/hour

Enchant xp per hour, Diamond: 108.5K xp/hour[/hide]

Note: One downside is that it's hard to get these gems in mass, if it becomes a popular training method. If this method becomes way too popular, it might be reasonable to resort to emerald bracelets.

Note 2: Another downside is, under the current system, one has to go through all of these processes by themselves in order to get their cash back. In order to counteract this, I will try to organize separate lists of people, who are interested in each section. I noted the roles of the sections in parentheses. Reply to this post to be added to the list.

[hide=Materials Suppliers] Sellers for materials.

(Sell nats 270 ea, Sell gold bars 150 ea, Sell Rubies 880 ea, Sell Cosmic 150 ea)

- Liuzerozliu (Rubies (at 1.1K ea :-w ))

[/hide]

[hide=Crafters] Craft 60K xp/hour and earn a profit of 70 gp per brace!

(Buy gold bars 150 ea, Buy rubies 880 ea, Sell Braces 1100 ea)

- M6c_Magnum

- atronic92

[/hide]

[hide=Enchanters] Train magic at 100K xp/hour for free!

(Buy ruby bracelets 1100 ea, Buy cosmics 150 ea, Sell E Bracelets 1250 ea)

- wild_goat_14

[/hide]

[hide=Alchers] Make money while alching! 16 gp per alch.

(Buy E brace 1250, Buy nats at 270, alch at 1536)

[/hide]

And please, don't say "PICTURES PL0X". You really don't need pictures to explain this.

sigcopyaf.png

Ever wanted to find street prices of RS items? Check out the SPOLI Index

Nex Drops: Pernix Cowl, Pernix Chaps, Torva Helm, Torva Platebody, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Mask, Torva Legs, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Body, Torva Platelegs, Torva Platelegs, Virtus Robe Top

Right now the price for gold bars at the Grand Exchange is 210 gp - 221 gp, not 150 gp. So you're barely breaking even on the ruby bracelets and losing even more on the diamond ones.

For emeralds, they go like this:

Current Average GE Price for Emmys: ~500 gp

Gold Bar: 210 gp

Cosmic: 150 gp

Nature: 270 gp

Alch braclet: 915 gp

Lost: -215 gp

An overall good guide if people are willing to lose money for exp, but you really should check up on prices. ;)

7/10

Right now the price for gold bars at the Grand Exchange is 210 gp - 221 gp, not 150 gp. So you're barely breaking even on the ruby bracelets and losing even more on the diamond ones.

For emeralds, they go like this:

Current Average GE Price for Emmys: ~500 gp

Gold Bar: 210 gp

Cosmic: 150 gp

Nature: 270 gp

Alch braclet: 915 gp

Lost: -215 gp

An overall good guide if people are willing to lose money for exp, but you really should check up on prices. ;)

7/10

Gold bars have sold for 100 ea before the GE. Buy them directly from players.

Historically, people have paid 200 ea for Superheat Ore (300 For Nat, 100 For Iron Ore, Sell Bar for 200), and that's only 80K xp/hour. I'm sure people will be willing to train with enchant for a loss, even more willing to lose only 50 gp per cast.

sigcopyaf.png

Nex Drops: Pernix Cowl, Pernix Chaps, Torva Helm, Torva Platebody, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Mask, Torva Legs, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Body, Torva Platelegs, Torva Platelegs, Virtus Robe Top

If I need to go from 43-50 crafting...

I would need to make 638 Ruby Bracelets (80xp each..)

The supplies would cost

Ruby Bracelet x 638 x 877 = 559,526

Gold Bar x 638 x 150 = 95,700

Nature x 638 x 270 = 172,260

Cosmic x 638 x 150 = 95,700

Total: 923,186

And you say you could make 13/minute.. that would be 638/13 = only 49 minutes?

Now.. I have level 1 magic.. do you think I would have any trouble selling the 638 ruby bracelets, 638 nature runes, 638 cosmics to someone for anywhere from what I paid, 923k, to what the alcs are worth, 976k?

It'd be awesome if I could not lose any money.. even more awesome to make money...

But would people buy the bracelets if I provided nats and stuff? Like basically they wouldn't be buying anything though, it's just free magic experience, right?

If no one would want to buy, could I use the assist system on a friend to enchant and then alc?

EDIT: Oh, and I forgot:

GREAT GUIDE, I love the idea!! :) <3:

oversized.jpg[/bads]

If I need to go from 43-50 crafting...

I would need to make 638 Ruby Bracelets (80xp each..)

The supplies would cost

Ruby Bracelet x 638 x 877 = 559,526

Gold Bar x 638 x 150 = 95,700

Nature x 638 x 270 = 172,260

Cosmic x 638 x 150 = 95,700

Total: 923,186

And you say you could make 13/minute.. that would be 638/13 = only 49 minutes?

Now.. I have level 1 magic.. do you think I would have any trouble selling the 638 ruby bracelets, 638 nature runes, 638 cosmics to someone for anywhere from what I paid, 923k, to what the alcs are worth, 976k?

It'd be awesome if I could not lose any money.. even more awesome to make money...

But would people buy the bracelets if I provided nats and stuff? Like basically they wouldn't be buying anything though, it's just free magic experience, right?

If no one would want to buy, could I use the assist system on a friend to enchant and then alc?

EDIT: Oh, and I forgot:

GREAT GUIDE, I love the idea!! :) <3:

I put you down under the crafters list. Hopefully you will be contacted.

sigcopyaf.png

Ok, after trying this out, I found:

It's better to buy gems at max price, you get them a lot faster. Currently Rubies are around 922 each.

Gold Bars are can be easily bought under 150 each because people just want to get rid of them. You can probably get 110-120 each. This'll make up for paying more for gems.

Great guide. This is a great way to train both skills, especially crafting.

icecube7.jpeg

I'm willing to craft only and brake even. Do you have suggested prices to buy/sell for this method?

mrE.png

"We will certainly not be gaining money or members with this update. Instead, we are doing this for the good of the game, which is as dear to our hearts as it is to you."

- JAGEX, December 13, 2007

I'm willing to craft only and brake even. Do you have suggested prices to buy/sell for this method?

It's up there, under the crafters tab.

I decided to give crafters the profit since there will probably be the least amount of crafters among the groups.

sigcopyaf.png

Hahahahaha!

I've been doing this for a while now :P

EDIT: I'm going to buy a few K rubies before this becomes popular

EDIT2: Woah, is it just me, or rubies have shot up in price? I got a few K for 850ea only 4-5 days ago...

Currently playing on War of Legends (Royal Gardens)

I will be crafting, for a profit, or not; I just want the XP. I also have already crafted 500 diamond bracelets ; i'll sell those with you getting all the profit.

Also, If someone wants to sell me several k gold bars, I will be happy to buy. Please sell them to me, I need them before I can craft any more...

That's what it takes to be a hero, a little gem

of innocence inside of you that makes you want

to believe that there still exists a right and wrong,

that decency will somehow triumph in the end.

--Lise Hand

...It's better to buy gems at max price, you get them a lot faster. Currently Rubies are around 922 each...

It all depends on how much you have to spend. Of course it's faster when you spend more money, but is it worth it so you don't have to wait a couple more minutes?

Now known as Expl0de.

My Defense Pure Guide

Please don't post on forums whilst inebriated.

...It's better to buy gems at max price, you get them a lot faster. Currently Rubies are around 922 each...

It all depends on how much you have to spend. Of course it's faster when you spend more money, but is it worth it so you don't have to wait a couple more minutes?

It's a lot more than a few minutes difference. From buying 25k rubies, I don't think anyone sells for average or minimum price, or very few people do.

Most people sell for maximum price now (from what I've seen).

And plus, with gold bars so low, you'll still make a profit.

icecube7.jpeg

i'm confused about this, are we supposed to be doing any collaborating with other players or tip.it forums members? or are people supposed to sell their items on the GE for your suggested prices? It sounds like a great idea, I'm just a bit confused at how the GE works still

PS, I'd like to use this for leveling up my magic

This is ruined, now. No more do you make a profit, lose too much money. Everyone knows about it.

That's what it takes to be a hero, a little gem

of innocence inside of you that makes you want

to believe that there still exists a right and wrong,

that decency will somehow triumph in the end.

--Lise Hand