Change of Forum Software - Clan-side

The Observer

As you already know, Tip.it changing from phpBB3 to the IPB 3 Community Suite. How does this affect you and your clan? Do you prefer phpBB3 over IPB 3? Do you think more members of your clan will be more willing to post here because of the software switch?

If you missed it, click here.

j0xPu5R.png

honestly I don't know what either of those things are but I don't think it will affect the amount of people posting from BK or how much I will be posting, I hope I notice a difference though! Not that there is any problem at the moment :-#

EDIT: It sounds exciting :o

Do you want to love me?

I think that with many clans (certainly the majority) used to using IPB, it will offer an incentive to use tip.it, as they will be more familiar with it.

Also, the way the moderator side works, updating the TWR will be easier, among other things.

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

I love the report system on our current forum. The one on Gladz boards is disgusting. :wall:

Anyway, apart from the report system, IPB is far easier to use. I don't think it will affect the clan world too much but it may tempt a few users away from RSC...but the effects will be minimal at best.

gladz.png

Proud Retired Council of The Gladiatiorz

Click here for our website - 110+ F2P Combat Requirements

• 3 weeks later...

Thought I loaded RSC when I clicked on Tip.it link. Hoping for a new skin atleast and some of the codes don't work here that work on RSC so I hope that's resolved/enabled. Glad it's finally here.

PM Pure_MageUK :)

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti