OMG!!! RSO Forums

Noctis

For 10 crazy minutes everyone was a Jagex Mod, and people were abusing powers like crazy. Three of my threads were moved from Recent Update to some place like Crafting. I went around unstickying threads that shouldn't be stickied. A total of 23 in 3 minutes!! Some I even unstickied several times. What heck was that all about?!

Noctis666.png

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That was absolutely crazey. I tried to be a good person and try fix everything but it was incredibly hard. I had to sticky certain important posts several times and I think someone edited an official post about something which may cause some havok. I really hope the abusers are caught and banned.

deadforumslol.png

Now we know that they collect bad chi and good chi for every forum user and that fmods can comment ppl. They closed forums just when I was about to start looking peoples comments :x

Mod Edit: Please don't post pictures of the controls you saw as a Jmod - keep them to yourselves

You abused the glitch. You'll probably get banned.

No no no. I wasn't unstickying the actual Mod's posts. I was unstickying stickied threads like "Selling blue dhide". There was even this one thread I unstickied that was written by someone name L8erdoni or something like that and edited by one Sk8er Boi to say "I suack" and then stickied. I was "OMG! What the heck are you ppl doing?"

Noctis666.png

Now we know that they collect bad chi and good chi for every forum user and that fmods can comment ppl. They closed forums just when I started looking peoples comments :x

I saw that too. What's it mean that I have -100 bad chi?

And gosh. Did you see? You had the power to ban users!! Can you imagine? Someone abusing it goes there and sees that? Omg. What if someone did get banned by one of those abusers?

Noctis666.png

Glitch: Graphical bug.

Bug: an strange use of an object or place what it shouldnt do..

BUT THEY DESERVED TO BE BANNED ANYWAY

reaper6zr7.png

Interrested in joining the cabbagy madness? Click here to go to our forums, and say hi ^^

lol one of the biggest pvp updates of the year, and tip it is discussing granite

No no no. I wasn't unstickying the actual Mod's posts. I was unstickying stickied threads like "Selling blue dhide". There was even this one thread I unstickied that was written by someone name L8erdoni or something like that and edited by one Sk8er Boi to say "I suack" and then stickied. I was "OMG! What the heck are you ppl doing?"

Nevermind, I thought you said you went stickying threads that shouldn't have been stickied. :oops:

That was crazy.

94magesigid1.png

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=525348 - My Pking Gallery

I'M BACK FOR SUMMER BABY

I didn't even log in cuz I see this as a problem for Jagex now.

If they don't give heavy penalties to those kids PLAYING with thier new found J mod powers, they will take flak for it for months.

You only get one chance to live your life....

But, endless opportunities to screw it up.

PioNMax2.png

Pio "But your honor, he deserved killin "

Judge " Fair nuff, the defendant is free to go"

I didn't even log in cuz I see this as a problem for Jagex now.

If they don't give heavy penalties to those kids PLAYING with thier new found J mod powers, they will take flak for it for months.

How could they know who was PLAYING?

I remember seeing 12k People online with Mod Abilities so if their gonna take action before forums are back up and running we will have to wait a fair while.

deadforumslol.png

I remember seeing 12k People online with Mod Abilities so if their gonna take action before forums are back up and running we will have to wait a fair while.
And jagex will lose 60k dollars every month :D

And jagex will lose 60k dollars every month :D

Yah well 10th Richest young people. Anyway I suspect a good number of people went too far and will get banned. Forums are slowly starting to load now people.

deadforumslol.png