OMG!!! RSO Forums

Noctis

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember seeing 12k People online with Mod Abilities so if their gonna take action before forums are back up and running we will have to wait a fair while.
And jagex will lose 60k dollars every month :D

Yah well 10th Richest young people. Anyway I suspect a good number of people went too far and will get banned. Forums are slowly starting to load now people.

why bna these poeple ingame maybe they jsut get a ban for the official forums for liek 1 weke not for forever

Please don't post any pictures of the J-mod control panel as it is confidential information. By all means discuss the bug but try and keep any information to yourselves.

Signiture1-1.gif

99 Magic, 99 Defence, 99 Strength, 99 Attack, 99 Hitpoints, 99 Fletching, 99 Woodcutting, 99 Firemaking, 99 Thieving, 99 Ranged, 99 Prayer, 99 Cooking, 99 Fishing

All posts posted as jmod are hidden.

Yah. A thread I posted as J mod wasn't hidden but the first 13 messages in it was. Also, I haven't been banned! Yay! Even after unstickying a ton of messages that shouldn't have been stickied. So at least they aren't banning you just because you used the powers.... although I don't know how they could figure that out if you weren't going around and editing ppl's posts leaving the "This thread was last edited" message. Oh wait. They've hidden my thread as I was typing this.

Noctis666.png

I dont mind the hiding of threads, but I would at least appreciate a global announcement explaining what the heck went wrong (without giving details).

Untitled.png

My heart is broken by the terrible loss I have sustained in my old friends and companions and my poor soldiers. Believe me, nothing except a battle lost can be half so melancholy as a battle won. -Sir Arthur Wellesley

I remember seeing 12k People online with Mod Abilities so if their gonna take action before forums are back up and running we will have to wait a fair while.
And jagex will lose 60k dollars every month :D

Yah well 10th Richest young people. Anyway I suspect a good number of people went too far and will get banned. Forums are slowly starting to load now people.

why bna these poeple ingame maybe they jsut get a ban for the official forums for liek 1 weke not for forever

Sounds like you abused the bug... :roll:

awesome_bloodvelds_siggeh.pngpossiblesig11.png

:^_^: I drew that smilie, btw, along with a few more used by this site.

Classic bloodveld for lyph3! Although I do like the new ones.

Like a ninja, here I was, gone I am now.

BUT! I may be back! Add my new account, Dr Bloodveld!

i guess that whole thing is why i like to use the TIF istead of the RSOF. Less little punks running around here :wink:
I would LOVE to see how many people would abuse their powers if suddenly they became admins.

awesome_bloodvelds_siggeh.pngpossiblesig11.png

:^_^: I drew that smilie, btw, along with a few more used by this site.

Classic bloodveld for lyph3! Although I do like the new ones.

Like a ninja, here I was, gone I am now.

BUT! I may be back! Add my new account, Dr Bloodveld!

You know, i've checked the rules and humorously enough i couldn't find a direct rule combining the possiblity of bug abuse and the forums. The bug abuse rule is directed towards the game and the forum conduct rules are directed to the forum, both fail to mention bug abuse in the forums. Although Jagex will probably take action to those who obviously abused the forums with their forum accounts, I doubt they will take action against their game accounts as well.

Beware however: Warning: If we find you are breaking our rules of conduct we will very quickly remove you from the community and possibly take action against your game account.

(As mentioned in the code of conduct)

The self-proclaimed king of bronze.

well I wasnt even on forums in the entire day but I think hes right about perm bans being nonsense.

It's like putting a sweet in a kids hand telling him not to eat it.

Dam if theres 12K people messing around and you het the once in a lifetime chance to be a jagex mod MANY people would abuse this powers.

Many others like me and the poster of this thread would use the powers in a good way to feel the power but not ABUSE them ;)

Anyways a max sanction would be a 1 week ingame ban, which I think is already way too much so lets keep it to 3 day or just temporary forum bans for people that really abused it.

And I don't think they'll even take action against ppl stickying selling 500 blue hides.

aww I would really like to see pictures of that :(:(:(