~~~Icons~~~ Who do YOU look up to?

Gin_and_Tonic

You may have seen this on the Official Forums, posted by me, but sadly i got spammed out and i abandoned it :(

Well, here it is here, hoping for some more mature Tip.Iters ;)

What i'd like to know is, who is YOUR inspiration in life. Your icon. Someone YOU look up to.

They can be past or present, a myth, or a film if you must. But real people are prefered ;)

For me, i'd have to say:

Bill Gates. He's a pure genius. He has 3 business failures before Microsoft, and now hes THE richest man in the world, boasting nearly $90Billion in personal fortune, and not to mention his companies value.

In my life, my one goal, or dream, is to set up a successful business. Be called Sir by my employees and have the respect, and give the respect i, and others deserve. - He is MY inspiration.

What about YOU?

Well he may not be Miss.Sharapova, but here he is:

billbs8.png

Alexander Dumas(Writer of theCount of Monte Cristo as well as the Three Musketeers)

Sir Arthur Conan Doyle(Writer of the Sherlock Holmes series of books)

The writer of the Tao De Jing(The father of Taoism, no one knows his true identitly though there have been theories as to who it might be)

Sid Meier(Creator of the 'Civilization' games as well as a new game, 'Pirates!')

There are many more, but at the moment I can't think of their names :XD: .

crim2ma.jpg

~^v^~Ex-Leader of the Divine Flames of Redemption~^v^~

^^ Wow, thats a very nice picture of Miss.Sharapova.

I must say though, i've only ever seen her running around a court, sweating and squealing. Not the most attractive prospect. :-k

:shock: :-w O:)

Ok, so the one time you may not want her to be sweating and squealing. O:)

^^ Wow, thats a very nice picture of Miss.Sharapova.

I must say though, i've only ever seen her running around a court, sweating and squealing. Not the most attractive prospect. :-k

:shock: :-w O:)

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!

+1! :lol:

Here are my favorite pics of her (deloria knows why :lol:)

Nvm, I should take them out. I'll get in trouble. But Deloria, let's put it this way, they were two trikspu photos of her playing

People I admire. Now this is a tricky question.

I admire Tim Henman. Why? Because he never gives up. Well ok he probably does, but he has this reputation as the loser of English tennis. But at least he keeps trying.

I also admire my mum, because she's such an amazing person. I s'pose I can't really describe her any more than that, I wouldn't know where to start. :lol:

Also I have to mention a Tipiter don't I, lol. Necromagus and FuBai, purely because of their awesome writing skills.

Can't think of anyone else.

But it's not like I'd base myself on those people or anything, they're just people I admire and look up to.

I guess as a sports personality, I look up to Efren "Bata" Reyes. If you know anything about Pocket Billiards, and have watched this man play some of his games, you'll understand why.

He is the true gentleman of the sport of Pocket Billiards, never angry, always laughing at his own mistakes. A truly respectable man.

Known formerly as Ameoba3000.

Now known as Vigoss.

My icons are Brett Hull, and Tanner Hall.

I was named after Brett, and he took alot of Critisism throughout his life, gave alot to, but could still contribute to the team.

Tanner Hall has taken lots of critisism and put it to death by winning several major contests. He also broke both of his ankles and the next season was back winning contests.

Brett_Hull_700th_Goal_Comp.JPG500x500_5_0_0.jpg

killa870yt.png

George Lucas. And not just because he made my favourite movie.

If you watch the 2 and some hour documentary on Star Wars that came with the 4-disc trilogy, you can see how long and hard he really worked. The story of how he got the funding, spent ages creating a perfectly balanced story, directing and ultimately dreaming his hugely ambitious idea into fruition pretty well untarnished by the execs is a huge source of inspiration to me.

bestsiggycopy5bo.jpg

i dont really idolise anyone, moreso respect what they have done.

people whos achievments i respect are musicians, scientists and some philosphers.

obviously i have a more specific list, but i'd have to think about that :XD:

untitled14vc.png

^^^That man right there, Claudio Sanchez. If you really start to read into the story behind Coheed & Cambria's music.....my God, this guy is a [bleep] genius, the way he wrote this epic.

JESUS CHRIST, THERE'S A LION (ON HIS HEAD), GET IN THE CAR!

Hell, to be honest I don't really have any one I look up to, which may explain why I have no general direction with myself.

ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâï(ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâú_o)/ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâï

doomdeathyz5.gif

funnycatpictures09ag4.jpg

I don't "idolize" anyone in particular, but if I had to choose someone it would probably be Adam Smith. He wrote "The Wealth of Nations" which has had a large effect on economics.

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

funnycatpictures09ag4.jpg

I don't "idolize" anyone in particular, but if I had to choose someone it would probably be Adam Smith. He wrote "The Wealth of Nations" which has had a large effect on economics.

Roflmao!!!

I'd have to say David Wright. 3rd Baseman for the New York Mets. Man, I would kill to have that as a job.....

122 Combat : 99 Hits : 99 Attack : 99 Strength

97/99 Defence : 99 Fletching : 99 Woodcutting

Guest AshKaYu

For family, my grandma. She's had three husbands leave her with four kids, and she had to raise them on a safeway salery, but never once complained or ask "Why me".

If on the forums, Issy. I came to RuneScape because my friends came and were able to talk more. I'm not good at talking or expressing how I feel, and I noticed that my friends could after playing video games. I want to be more like Issy because she's a good author, and says what she believes without backing down.