Everything posted by hephaistos50
-
[Hart|Blog] [93/99 Ranged! 51 Ruby hit, D Boots #28!]
Have fun questing :)
-
Fire Slyzer -92/99- 92 Agility !
Congratulations! PM me if you want a spottier cape, I think I still have some fur somewhere :D And why are you carrying a broken mirror in your backpack?
-
Zaid's blog! PLEASE LOCK! Bye All <3333333
You're using all that chocolate for herblore right? Cause if you're eating it.... :shame: Gratz on the lvls btw :D.
-
Dust Devil Drop Log - 82 kills
Sounds cool! Could someone explain why anyone would want more sand in the desert? OT: Good luck, I hope you get some nice shiny red vam...eh chains :D
-
Omega's Blog for 99att,~update~ 93 attack and 1700 total~
Congratulations on the levels!
-
X Jiga X's Blog ~fletching 98/99~ Party today woo
Congratulations on 99 Fletching!
-
Colossus110, Quiting this blog
I'm a pro level dummy :o Yes you are :-w (less than 20k till 91 hp btw, got anything tonight? :XD: )
-
Sjakie's blog: Seercull, Shard 2 & 85 Farming!
Congratulations! Have you checked the RSOF yet to see if there is someone with a crafting service?
-
Swagg0r Jeeze Blog to 99 Defence --94/99--mj +dumbledore=ded
Good luck!
-
Colossus110, Quiting this blog
And I missed both of em :cry: Make sure to tell me bout the big 90 :D Congratulations!!!
-
:: Heph :: 80 FM ::
It's not that I've screwed up completely, I didn't know some things for sure, that's all :P Thanks picasso! EDIT: I Nac!
-
Nac fans--> 99 HITPOINTS[pg. 108] + whip #2!! [pg. 109]
Give me some money please? Oh wait...you hate beggers :P
-
:: Heph :: 80 FM ::
Thanks thiesje! I'm done for today already :P. Tests didn't went very well...but Greek was hilarious nevertheless! First part: Look at the texts on the other side of this page and answer the following questions. *flips page* Right...It's empty :uhh: The teacher forgot to copy the texts :XD: So the only part that was left was a translation. The translation alone took me the whole hour and didn't make any sense at all. But I'm glad it's over :D
-
--
Good luck hunting! (And get back to slayer after that :P)
- .::__Ã�Æ�Ã�¢Ã�¢ââ�¬Å¡Ã�¬Ã�â��Ã� _Nejc's blog_82/99hunt_(1700total)__Ã�Æ�Ã�¢Ã�¢ââ�¬Å¡Ã�¬Ã�â�
-
Colossus110, Quiting this blog
Me likes the avvy too Go do some slayer!
-
...::: JEM'S F2P BLOG! :::... 82 Cook!
Nice runecrafting!
-
Sjakie's blog: Seercull, Shard 2 & 85 Farming!
Nice one! :
-
:: Heph :: 80 FM ::
Thanks! This will be my last Greek test ever :D. Next year I will drop it and I'll only have Latin(which i also love :P) Last Greek test.... = PARTY!!! :thumbsup: 55 more minutes till Greek test... :ohnoes:
-
:: Heph :: 80 FM ::
Thanks Lonkeh!
-
Colossus110, Quiting this blog
I like it! *looks for Gimp to make some new ones* Have fun in Egypt!
-
Sjakie's blog: Seercull, Shard 2 & 85 Farming!
Nice drops
-
Colossus110, Quiting this blog
Keep it up! Where are you going to btw?( I won't stalk you :P) And please listen to Sjakie :D
-
[Hart|Blog] [93/99 Ranged! 51 Ruby hit, D Boots #28!]
Congratulations on 87 wubbing!
-
LOCK Please!!
Good luck! Nice outfit, it's eh...elegant