Everything posted by shivers21
-
Paintball/AIRSOFT
I play airsoft. I have a G&P M4 Commando, and a little Desert Eagle (its whips your tiny rs bottom :P) EDIT: And yes, I am female....
-
Bubsa Sings for Charity: What happened next.
:)
-
Photo manipulation sigs- Closed for now.
Direct link to photo- http://www.sxc.hu/photo/743105 or this? http://www.sxc.hu/photo/857162 they are the same photo Main Text- Shivers21 Subtext- none Brightness, ie dark or light- light? whatever works better. Other notes-i want the 21 in my name to be bigger nad at an angle.... font kinda sketchy. artist: bATTLE may the best siggy win
-
99/99 Farming
woah good luck! i like farming too! maby once i stop pouting about rs and join again, il come and train with you :P oh i almost forgot, DUSTY SMELLS! (yes i did read it all, and looked at all the photos too!)
-
R I O T's BLOG :: School holiday 2 weeks goals: 70 fish+cook
woah, goodluck to you!
-
Iamalwayssto's Blog
aaah, i wanted to get 1st post. (you got 1st on my siggy shop) oh well, good luck to you, hope you get that fishing goal.
-
Free Gif animating
sorry double post
-
Free Gif animating
I have 2, and if you finish i have another :P this one is really long. 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 and a shorter one. 1 2 3 4 if you could do that it would be great!!! EDIT: on the first one, don't do 0a_12 (the last one, that says "the end") EDIT2: actuly, could you make one with and one without?
-
Whats YOUR Average Level? *Some Highscores included!*
67 'n' one third
-
Dragon & Santa hat pixel Image
very nice..... Yet, IT'S FLAT! its looks as if you drew it on paper anad then stood it up. :P And like you said, make the arm fatter... heh heh really good shading. make the cape look like its folded (that's how it is in runescape...right?) and the shield needs a handle.
-
A Tech Signature..And a random pixelstretch...
amazing! yet I dont like the text on it (halo) over all it's very well done
-
Bubsa Sings for Charity: What happened next.
Shivers buy Bubsa song NOW! It sound GOOD!
-
Pass The Cheese (Now on TIF)
darn...
-
Pass The Cheese (Now on TIF)
ever that fate full day, where cheese666me, made this game, tifers have fought over the cheese, now, today, i will end it! I edit the first post saying that you cant eat the cheese, then I eat it, then I well, do my buesness, and hide it in the middle of venus. it burns up and the ashes burn up and those ashes get eaten by a n00b then the n00b gets burnt up and his ashes eburn up. and thsi goes on intill there is nothing left at all. EDIT: sorry for typos, new keyboard... :wink: :x :anxious: O:)
-
Hacking? or keylogging?
key loggers are for n00b hackers.
-
Help needed with going over a design - won't take long!
What is the photo you want?
-
Tip.It Times Presents: RuneScape: A game for the young?
thats exactly why I quit!
-
Pass The Cheese (Now on TIF)
i have a cheeese.
-
Ah! The maps are alive! (Live Maps) ~ 182+ Supporters!
I really liked the idea of multiplayer random events. Allongside with depleating mining spots/moving trees, that would take a chunk out of the autoers. I've alwise wanted "roming monsters", and again that would take a chunk out of autoers (and noobs that range/mage monsters from out of their range). ~this would go with the following~ Monsters would attack the citys, and players would have to repair/fight the monsters. And if there were wars (kingdom vrs. kingdom) that would be enough for me to start playing again. Jagex needs good FUN updates like that. I would also injoy other massive events for the hole of runescape, like a war, drought, flood ect. Maby even rebellions to a king, and were the good king of varrok was overthrown! ~Although... I think that the "fluctuating prices" would be a wasted update, because it wouldent be a big enough change in the game. Although, it would be nice :wink: ~
-
Pass The Cheese (Now on TIF)
you seee a candy store, and drop the cheese., so i pick it up and fallasleep with it.
-
A Guide: All Things Muted: Newly Updated!
amasing guide! but i dont give a damn....
-
Terrible Picture Award~CLOSEPLZ! last winner:da latios!
how rude!
-
Pass The Cheese (Now on TIF)
why are we allfighting over a peice of cheese anyway? we need to settle this! i cut the cheese into 1337 peices of cheese and give one to everyone that has/will play this game. there, settled, YAY ITS THE END OF THIS MADDNESS!
-
Terrible Picture Award~CLOSEPLZ! last winner:da latios!
thanks :D
-
Terrible Picture Award~CLOSEPLZ! last winner:da latios!
maxdout4life, i'm not putting that on the main page, remember, this is a g rated fourm.