Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

nightwolf06

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by nightwolf06

  1. ahhh see your pictures look great!!! I knew you could do it! :3>
  2. Well today I've had college so I've not had any time for runescape til now. so I'm going to be doing some now, maybe fishing. thankyou to foofoomagoo and 1withdragons! and 1withdragons any help you could give with be highly appreciated! =] will comment again when something happens in game :3>
  3. Just got myself level 50 cooking! and then straight after! :3> :3>
  4. congrats/good luck on everything! I'm hoping that my skills and blog will be as lucky as your own. :3>
  5. nice blog. Made my own today. congrats and good luck! :3>
  6. Great blog!!! I'll try hyting you in-game maybe.. and woo wish m blog ''ice ice baby'' was as popular lol but then mine has lots of screenies lol... good luck and congrats! :3>
  7. Great blog!!! I'll try hyting you in-game maybe.. and woo wish m blog ''ice ice baby'' was as popular lol but then mine has lots of screenies lol... good luck and congrats! :3>
  8. Great blog!!! I'll try hyting you in-game maybe.. and woo wish m blog ''ice ice baby'' was as popular lol but then mine has lots of screenies lol... good luck and congrats! :3>
  9. ahhh fantastic blogging! congrats by the way =] :3>
  10. back to fishing and cooking. I managed to get myself this...! am getting there slowly!! please if you read comment! :3>
  11. Nice blog =] congrats on how you've got so far! I started my own skilling blog today =] Good luck! :3>
  12. Good luck with your goals!!! sorry your other aco[bleep] got banned! :3>
  13. great blog! more posties then mine *sniffles* anywhoooooo! congrats/good luck! :3>
  14. I added my recent zombie emote to the first thread. Whilst getting that I also managed: w00t :3>
  15. Thankyou for the tips. I fish in catherby it's easier for myself. Thankyou I've been looking into guilded altars...but I don't know of anyone who has one? oh and thankyou! for posting =]
  16. and I'm slowly making my way with level 60 strength and defence! :3> Which also led to: 56 hitpoints! \ p.s someone post :cry:
  17. Can't you theif them from stalls etc? Not entirely sure on this one. \
  18. As I was killing moss giants I managed to get myself level 39 prayer w00t
  19. Why not join a clan? Finding new people might stop the boredem you seem to be feeling from the game? :3>
  20. two more levels and I'm at my first cooking goal *dances*
  21. While cooking lobsters I got myself a genie and this beautiful genie gave me this! :3>
  22. wow I'm on a roll! :3> I can now cook swordies! :3> still cooking lobsters and swordies. If you wish to buy let me know! I forgot how easy cooking is...!!!
  23. If you've completed the quest your supposed to put your normal sickle as stated by henk333 into the fountain and I believe the man will bless it for you. \

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.