Everything posted by oropher
-
Hooray for macros?
NOT true at all. There has been a time(before all the autoers) when yews were 250-300ea. Right now they are 330+ea.
-
Runescape and MMORPGS... Nerd Haven?
I must say that I'm not a geek : I have always managed to have a "normal" life outside rs. You always need to remember rs is just a game, not a life. I do admit I sometimes nolifed, specially when I was close to a goal I had for a while. :-w It's just a game, and it's supposed to be fun. If it takes over your life, you need to do something about it.
-
Level 122 bank and stats! Rate me.
Nice bank and stats. =D> 9.5/10( you aren't all 99s with all rares :XD: )
-
Bbq Muffin - A Pure Who Isn't Pure at Heart [9m off GWD]
Hai, u r nub. Gratz on the robin :wink: Good luck with leveling up your ranged, and I hope jagex nerfes bone bolts soon :-w
-
Rune Smelter
You really need to stop dropping that cracker...one of these days you will get a random :shock: . Gratz on 85 smithing though. Only 14 more levels :lol:
-
Rate my bank..
10/10 I LOVE your free space!! Give some of it to me Not a bad bank either.
-
I still own :P--oro ftw!!! No, I'm not wearing bronze...
My best aviansies trip so far: Also adding some zgs hits :thumbsup: : I know those aren't the highest hits ever, but i'm proud of them.
-
The Ultimate Aviansie Slaying Guide
Bone bolts are very cheap, and yet they are faster then other corssbows and they hit quite high.
-
Enipeus' Blog (1B+ Bank Screenshot)
I like the lay-out of your bloggeh. Awsome stats as well! Keep on achieving those goals so that I have another blog to look at :
-
RETiRiNG [1.5B+ Bank Added]
LMFAO SAME HERE! Ugh, you are confusing. On topic: I'm never happy when I hear people are quitting rs. Well done, you have achieved the hardest thing in rs:Quit. I've tried it before but I keep coming back. Nice stats and cracker by the way. EDIT: haha, I just read the thread again. You got me there... :XD: I'm so stupid lol. You really should make those 2 words bigger or something.
-
RS Screenshots/Videos [Archive 1]
Gratz on 92 hamster-catchign narb :D Nice achievement, I just hate hunter though.(lowest skill ftl) You should come online more and nolife it like a real men. :wall:
-
Just a couple of Achievements
Well, nice zammy hilt. Its depressing to hear that 250 kills is about average :shock: I've only soloed 20 of them so far ,so that means I'll probably have to do waaay more :cry: Ah well, gratz on the hilt and the level. 10/10
-
First sig ever in gimp
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA No, seriously #-o =D> \ :-s : :thumbsup: :roll: :lol: :shock: :? :o That's exactly how I feel about it. Now siggeh it!
-
I R BRONZE PJER!!!11
OFCOURSE I ran with it! Bronze for life! I didn't know you vidded the DM :D Nice pjing btw.
-
Runescape's Craziest Glitch
Those "nulls " just are the default values that java gives to the object, since it cannot find another value(this is because it hasn't been loaded yet).
-
I R BRONZE DM'ER!!!!NEW: bananamatic bites the dust!
Hehe, actually,my awsome highest hit with bronze 2h is 18 :lol:
-
Why Jagex Why?
HAHAHAHA Seriously, you obvioulsy don't know french if you think como estas is french. ("Parlez-vous fran̮̤̉̉ais?" would mean "do you speak french?".)
-
A Rule is Worthless if it is Not Enforced
If you don't like the game and keep complaning about it, why play it? I know plenty of people that have played other MMORPG's and then returned to runescape afterwards. Runescape isn't about the graphics.
-
Forecasted Price Changes due to Update
Not correct actually.... around this time last year Green halloween masks where selling at 29.9mill then not long after the proce had droped to 17mill and they are only just comming back up now. Updates and speculation effect the rares price more than quanity ever will. Quantity does have a huge effect on the rares market. This is only visible on the long run though, since the amount of rares doesn't decrease that fast. Updates and speculation both only have shortterm effects.
-
I R BRONZE DM'ER!!!!NEW: bananamatic bites the dust!
Hai blood. Have't seen you online lately :? . Yea, it wasn't easy to find ppl that wanted to dm me either. I was bored, and I was wearing bronze :D ==> bronze DM
-
New Best Training Food! (also pg 4 for karambwan strategies)
Maybe I'm wrong, but isn't there a cheaper higher-healing food? Those potatoes at warriors guild. I'm not sure if they're are avaiblae in an infinite amount now though.
-
Any more loners out there?
Well, I'm about the opposite of a loner. My friends list is ALWAYS full ,and I allmost always am in a clanchat.(Blogscape ftw! @@@@@)
-
My theory on the God Wars Dungeon: How did it freeze over?
Think please. The God Wars started after Zaros was betrayed by Zamorak. Ofcourse he isn't there.
-
Rate me (Update: Mage book obtained)
9/10 For the bank and stats. I'd have given 10/10 BUT YOU DON' HAVE ANY BRONZE ARMOUR!!! #-o
-
I R BRONZE DM'ER!!!!NEW: bananamatic bites the dust!
Hehehe, I met bananamatic at the TET event, and we decided to do a bronze DM. He wanted to use cabbage as food :P FIGHT 1: FIGHT 2: We agreed on using better food this time, so we both took 10 monkfish. That's all folks!(for now)