Everything posted by oropher
-
30+ months of inactivity. ** WITH PICTURE ** -- New Record?
I guess I win(for now):
-
"God Wars Dungeon" advertisement
Dragonkin are grey and they wear robes. They also don't look very much like Dragons either. :wink: Dragonkin also apparently had no involvment in the world until the 4th age, they appeared when people were still recovering from the God Wars. The Dragonkin did do some things before the 4th Age. Remember they were the creators of the dragons, and dragons fought in God Wars.
-
guess what i got for my birthday?
I saw you at bloodvelds :) Anyway,gratz
-
Alching drops from monsters?
Aren't basilisks good as well?
-
when did you make your first million?
I had my 1st mil when I was around lvl 60 combat. A friend had bought a mask set for 1mil back then, and I wanted one too. I was stupid enough not to get one, because I thought it was a waste of all that beautiful money :lol: .
-
Rate This Awsome Drop
This reminds me of my d chaina t dusties. Since then i've gotten 2 left halves, but no more chain :cry: I've been training at dusties from 87 to 99 attack. Anyway, congratulations!
-
Boney yard: warning!
Lol, I'm a lvl 113 with 87 defence, and they rarely hit me. There's nothing special about those skeletons.
-
Rate my lvls please
10/10 for being so generous and giving that much cash to your friend.
-
Enipeus' Blog (1B+ Bank Screenshot)
Gl! By the way, how much cash do you have???? (And how did you get it all)
-
Oro's bank
Yeah, I know they look lonely. I'm rebuying them when I got 99 attack. I'll be going for 85 slayer then :
-
Oro's bank
Because I like them :) I do actually wear them sometimes. Yes,all the pages are from clues.
-
Oro's bank
Yes, I know there are way better banks out there, but considering I lost guthan spear and helm a while ago(I LOVE connection lost!!), I think it's quite good. Rate please. Yes, poorly cropped, but I was in a hurry.
-
new long awaited dragon item ideas!!!
Well, my 1st thought was that I was going to break you down, but I won't do that...Instead: NO!
-
I bet you never knew... ~\500+ facts collected/~
Wrong, you can run on the trawler ship.(trawler minigame)
-
Bejeweled Black Masks? Oh my!
I support,this is a GREAT idea. =D>
-
Location of new god wars dungeon
I think it might be there, but wouldn't that mean that the wilderness will suddenly become accesable from trollweis?
-
Rannars and the price increase, why?
I think that alot of ppl are using the new prayers now, and they drain prayer quite fast. Pkers will thus need more ppots.
-
2200 ST, Bank Pic, House Plans - Need advice on house
To be honest, pathetic skill and an even worse bank. :D Just joking, I give you a 99/10 on skills. Your bank is AMAZING!!!*starts drooling on those paper hats* I can only hope I once will be as good as you are. It will take a while I think.
-
New Hit Points Levels?
jwrm, if the person that attacks you gets lucky, it doesn't really matter if you drank a super def pot and have armour. It seems that pk-ing nowadays is all about getting lucky though...The first person with some lucky hits will win, it's no logner about skill...
-
Behind The Scenes - August
- p2p DM-ing lvl 114 and under!!
I am dm-ign any1 lvl 114 or below. -no running,no teleing(obviously) we will both wear: -rune plate and legs -whip rest you can wear what you want. inven: -dds -super set -ppots -antipoison -sharks pm me in game or post here to dm with me. my RSN=oropher84- For the ppl who THINK they been playing for 11+ years
I started playing rs on 30 march :) I didn't know they released RS2 the day before til now.- 2200 ST, Bank Pic, House Plans - Need advice on house
10/10. Until now, I always thought I had quite a nice bank...now that I've seen yours I feel a bit err :shock: :o :( #-o :wall: :-X Your stats are amazing as well.- 1ST 99 -> ATTACK
Nice, I'm going for 99 att myself. Only 96 at the moment though. :(- Beat Dragon Slayer Lvl 26 got me to 27
I made a pure that did at 21 cb.(It was a mage pure) Sadly that ruined him, because I suddenly got 33 def and str after killing the dragon. For those that don't believe me, I am making another pure that will attempt to do it at even a lower level. Just tell me if you don't believe me, then my new pure will show you. RSN: oropher84 (not active right now, I am studying for ym exams) - p2p DM-ing lvl 114 and under!!
Important Information
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.