Everything posted by oropher
-
RWT isn't dead.
Personally I think RWT is still very easy. I tried to bounty-hunt a while ago in world 44, but it was completely empty, and it puts you in a waiting room untill there are 10 people. All the RWT'ers need to do is get 9 extra people in there to transfer the money.
-
My B.OB and stats
I bet you are way richer then that! I mean, haven't you got a GodSword hidden in your pants?
-
Can it be?! - Real life pictures
You look like a wookiee now! Chewbacca
-
silvermist82's blog~ 95/99 mage
First post! Good luck on all your goals. Just ask me if you want to GWD : . edit: i ruined your blog :-#
-
My newest aviansies trip <333
I always wear armadyl pendant, and unless I'm healing I got the zamorak dhide. I also got sara vambs, but I doubt you can see them on the pix. The next trip I might even take bandos boots as well for complete protection.
-
My newest aviansies trip <333
Sold them allready for 2.45k ea in GE sorry. 86 True, but this was my own personal achievement. Now back to try and get a hilt in GWD.
-
My newest aviansies trip <333
Well, since I needed money I decided to go to aviansies. At first I wanted to kill 10k in 1 trip, but I got so bored that I stopped before that: Using guthans is way cheaper then prayer potions, which means that all you see in the pic is 99,99% profit \ . I healed on anything I could find; goblins, hobgoblins, ogres and vampires. i tried to stay away from the goraks, since they hit through prayer and can hit quite high. If you think this isn't worth rating, there is no need to flame, just don't post then.
-
Airlesswig, this is for you
I have soloed it for 5 days now without a drop better then a rune kite. I just don't know where you all get that luck. Very nice though. 10/10 =D>
-
Am I The Unluckiest Runescape Player?
I killed dust devils non-stop from level 98-107 combat before I got my chain. If you just keep trying you will get it eventually. Just don't give up.
-
~ Slayer Training --- HELP! ~
Yes, both the achievement diaries give lamps. I think a lamp for 1k,5k and 20k.
-
Not a bad start to 2008
Okay jordan, STOP GETTING HILTS!!!!!!! I'm seriously. Other people want some luck as well. 10/10 . =P~
-
Armadyl hilt drop
Nice! 10/10. Why can't you get drops like this when I team with you?
-
...
That's an sgs. Very nice! I wished I had your luck at gwd! 10/10
-
Solo DKs ~ 7.3m loot :D
I hate you.
-
Second 99 On My Way To 90 Slayer!
Nub tbh...Try getting an impressive 99, and 90 slayer is even worse. Do some more respectable skills like cooking! 1/10 ftl Gratz on 99 :-w Attack cape is the best one! 10/10
-
Finally my goal complete it took 123 combat levels but...
Gratz and... |\/\/\/| |____| Finish it if you start it :D
-
I was there with lugia. A drroooooop 20m+ kay
Do the sergeants drop armour as well? I had no idea. Nice drop though.
-
How many people have maxed out? Heres your answer!
Farming,construction and herblore can be bought as well, they just cost alot more then 99 cooking, but can be even faster.
-
If Belgium splits in two, who gets Brussels?
I don't think they really would lose votes. Who would everyone vote on then? Dedecker is the only viable option then IMO :P . Remember, VLD messed up in the last years, so they wont suddenly get alot of votes. VB lost alot of votes allready, but I don't think they will be getting them back if there's a revote because everyone that doesn't know who to vote for votes for Lijst Dedecker now.
-
If Belgium splits in two, who gets Brussels?
Well, if Belgium really would split, then Brussels would probably become the capital of Flanders. I doubt it really will split, although Leterme sure took his time to tell us he can't do it after all :D . The situation is indeed to complex to let it split up IMO
-
Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!
I would have to agree, even though people say hes not, zezima always seems to come at odd times. During the update when tons of people were rioting in w66, he magically turns on his chat in w66. Same with PC riot, he had a freakin house party. I heard he had the party to make people stop roitting,and that Jagex just asked him to do that.
-
Can it be?! - Real life pictures
I just made this picture with my webcam. And yes, I did break my nose a couple of years ago.
-
Existance
I agree. The human brian is limited and some things it just can't understand. Even if some computer or anything else would be able to understand it, we never could. That's just the way it is.
-
Hypocrites: The Players or the Staff?
If I were him, I would sue them. They would probably win, but it would get alot of media attention. Seriously, this is sad. Jagex seems to be going to far, and then I don't just mean mondays updates. Someone needs to put them in their place. Customers should have a say in what the company does with the product they pay for.
-
Oh I'm a bachelor and I'm ok...
Now I realize just how lucky I am to still be living with my parents. I just don't have to worry about anything. Wow, the gf's you've allready had must've been pretty bad if you talk like that about girls. Mine isn't anything like that.