Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

oropher

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by oropher

  1. you know dutch? On topic: Omg nais skillz nub!
  2. Amazing! And I also love the total lvl mate. you seriously pwned me in combat noob
  3. BANDOS HILT! Oh and I'm really sorry stilly, but you can borrow it whenever you want. :-# I just got this at barrows:
  4. Hehe, I saw them beg for your sword. :lol: Anyway, the only item I want to try for a while is an sgs, and only to dk.
  5. God, I don't know how many times I've told you you should get an amazing outfit ... noob! 9/10
  6. Who told you that? I rather have a slight chance at a better drop, so I prefer ROW, untill someone can prove me it doesn't work.
  7. Rex hits 30+. The max hit of prime I've had on me was 57. Sorry, no pics, so you'll have to trust me on my word.
  8. Well, why does he want us to rate an account that he didn't even train himself? HE doesn't have awesome stats, his sisters account does ...
  9. 5/10 (add +1 every time you deekay though.)
  10. Well, most runescape members started playing in f2p. Nowadays Jagex felt the game needed better graphics, so they will probably give it to f2p as well. I believe more f2pers will never become member when they see some crappy graphics
  11. Let's see, 10/10 because I like you . -1 because you didn't nolife, -1 because you aren't online enough, -1 because my stats are better. 7/10 =D> :
  12. You are no doubt one of the most experienced kree'arra soloers i've ever heard of. How many times did you kill it? 10/10
  13. Nice zerkers. I don't care whatever your excuses or stories may be, it's still very lucky to get 3 zerkers in a trip using veracs. 8/10
  14. That drop is worth alot more then the best drop I've ever had. You lucky nub.
  15. That's an impressive way to come back. I don't think I can rate it under 10/10... =D>
  16. I don't know actually, but he always is in w99, so he probably does. Ask him? :P
  17. DON'T TOUCH ME SQUIRREL!!!!! :-# Oh, and nice achievements I guess ... =D>
  18. No, I just didn't have room to pick up the other rannars, I also had to leave like 3 loop halves on the ground :lol: . I can't really pick up any drops during the 1st hour of my trip, since I have an inventory filled with supplies+ the supplies from the terrorbird.
  19. I know I've posted dk trips before, but this one was worth a post as well I think. : The trip lasted for over 4 hours.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.