Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

oropher

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by oropher

  1. I don't think I own dks or rate this. I'm a good dker and I posted my opinion. I love ddd, so don't even dare to think you know who I am or why I posted that. Idiot. If you would like to flame back on that, please do so through my pm, I don't want this thread to be a flamefest.
  2. oropher replied to astroboy1017's topic in Rants
    TIF had too many people lol. Half my friends list was playing on the sara team because zammy was full. Anyway, we lost, they just had more high levels.
  3. 0/10 Srsly. This jagex bs just doesn't deserve a higher rating.
  4. PURES FAIL!!!! Ilu though. 10/10
  5. 0/10 not worth a thread. Should have waited till you had 99 fletching as well before you posted this. For the stupid people visiting this thread, the above was a joke. Ilu skillz 10/10
  6. Meh, everyone needs a break after getting 99 crafting. Go out for a week irl, then come back.
  7. I prefer wearing either karil's top or zammy dhide body(same stats as black dhide body).
  8. They never degrade, unless you die with them.
  9. Is this 100% sure? I mean. I can't afford losing 5-10M on it. :cry: Don't buy it then ... Btw, you won't actually lose money on it if you never sell it. We can't look into the future.
  10. Why is it overrated?
  11. Wewt I'm in a piccy lol. : I had some summoning pictures + me getting 127 combat to upload but it failed. :? YOU ARE GOOD AT FAKING CONVOS!!!!
  12. Something this hawt does not need bumps, it needs more MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
  13. I noticed I'm not in the story either!!!! I won't ask for much, just one line and some [bleep] is all I ask for :thumbsup: :pray:
  14. POST HERE BEFORE YOU GET ANOTHER 99 OR I'LL COME HUNT YOU DOWN IRL!!!
  15. No worth it, you take far too much damage.
  16. Jagex explained it using a wheel model aswell, but theirs was a little bit different for the rare drops. The normal wheel would have a huge number of slots. There would be one slot in say 4000 (.025%) which would grant you a spin on the rares wheel. For dusties this wheel would include Dragon Med, Dragon Left Half, Dragon Chain and maybe some others that I have forgotten. This wheel would also have multiple spots for the more common drops they wanted (so Dragon Med may have 2 slots, Dragon Left Half may have 2 slots, and the Dragon Chain would only have 1). This would ultimately produce a chance of .005% (or 1:20000) chance at getting a Dragon Chain. They also hinted that there may be more than two wheels. So the primary wheel would decide whether you get a common, semi-common, semi-rare or rare drop, then it would break it down further from there. The ring of wealth would shift the balance slightly between these divisions. So if the divisions were normally: 75% Common, 20% Semi-Common, 4.975% Semi-Rare and .025% Rare originally, They could be shifted to 74.95% Common, 19.95% Semi-Common, 4.97% Semi-Rare and .040% Rare. That doesn't seem like much of a change, but it is actually 60% more chance than without a ring of wealth that you will get to take a spin on the rare wheel. Everything I have said here is not 100% reliable. Most of it is based off a post that a J-Mod had made over a year ago and the latter paragraph is purely speculation. NOOB! dusties don't drop d meds!!!! @@@ You're good at explaining stuff though
  17. I wasn't cuz even though I love him with all mah heart, he hates me ;_;. Same here :cry: :cry: :cry:
  18. L0L @ GLOVES!!!! FAK U tbh Ilu btw Keep on downing noobs please. :lol:
  19. O hai nais u gud. and u r bak. Go for agility tbh.
  20. DAT CAPE FAILS!!!!! I can't get it though, so 10/10
  21. if you dont have anything nice to say please gtfo *leaves* ilu all spam will be removed! my god its a rate this your going to get bad rates live with it. btw you sould like a 2 year old. you said something bad about me! i hate you leave!(says bye) all spam will be removed! god seriously. anyway 3/10 again why post 98 when the 99 is not even that hard Sarcasm can be hard to detect for some people it seems... :-# Nais job pio!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.