Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Skull

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Skull

  1. Skull replied to Jaziek's topic in Off-Topic
    I'm already liking it.
  2. Skull replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    It's totally worth losing all those awesome posts though. It'd be worth it just for the colorful quoting.
  3. Skull replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    Today I spent an hour refreshing tif, and am now mourning the loss of about 130 posts of mostly trolling.
  4. Skull replied to Howlin0001's topic in Off-Topic
    I had one in third grade maybe. He lived in the same state as me, and after a few months of writing back and forth we were supposed to have a day where we met them and have like a picnic or something. My pen pal was the only one that didn't show up. [wagon]. :x
  5. Re-Up - Relax This honestly might be my favorite song. It's profound and beautiful in a strange way.
  6. Skull replied to RayOxide's topic in Off-Topic
    Similar problem as well except both my shoulders are bad, one I dislocated and it was never the same and the other I broke my collarbone twice so it's more than an inch shorter and I can only raise it a little way over my head. Granted they've been like this for like 3 years, so it's not as bad as it used to be.
  7. Over a month bump for a Runescape reference. :thumbdown: Not a bad thread to bump though.
  8. All of the mouth muscles? ...make you smile... ...mouth muscles... Clever.
  9. All of the mouth muscles? ...make you smile... ...mouth muscles... Clever.
  10. If he went around giving them to people he didn't know/barley knew then he's brilliant. That has to be hilarious and brilliant all at once.
  11. If he went around giving them to people he didn't know/barley knew then he's brilliant. That has to be hilarious and brilliant all at once.
  12. Ok, back to flaws... don't want to turn this into an optimistic thread or anything like that. :lol: Uhh, I tend to not realize that I'm being offensive until it's too late. Not that I'm actually offensive, it's just that people who don't know me well don't realize that I'm being satirical.
  13. Ok, back to flaws... don't want to turn this into an optimistic thread or anything like that. :lol: Uhh, I tend to not realize that I'm being offensive until it's too late. Not that I'm actually offensive, it's just that people who don't know me well don't realize that I'm being satirical.
  14. I've been getting better at it too. I've recently found that when I open my mouth I vomit awesomeness.
  15. I've been getting better at it too. I've recently found that when I open my mouth I vomit awesomeness.
  16. Cbf? <-- not a computer person. Can't be [bleep]. I find it annoying how some people put spaces before their fullstops/exclamation marks, like this . And then they constantly say oi . It's worse when they do this. Sentenceblahblahblah.Moresentenceblah. ^ No space after the period! There's technically supposed to be 2 spaces after the period. Don't know that anyone ever actually does that, though I do it all the time. It kills me to have less than two spaces between sentences, although I will do it if I go over by like one short word on a paragraph. Unless I need length for a paper and then I try to do that. Also, on a slightly related note, if you need to write a paper that has to be a certain length and you're having trouble writing that much, go to replace, and change all periods(full stops) to size 16, assuming you're supposed to use size 12. It'll add a lot more than you'd expect. Ninja'd: All my periods have two spaces after them, don't they? I'm pretty sure you can.
  17. Cbf? <-- not a computer person. Can't be [bleep]. I find it annoying how some people put spaces before their fullstops/exclamation marks, like this . And then they constantly say oi . It's worse when they do this. Sentenceblahblahblah.Moresentenceblah. ^ No space after the period! There's technically supposed to be 2 spaces after the period. Don't know that anyone ever actually does that, though I do it all the time. It kills me to have less than two spaces between sentences, although I will do it if I go over by like one short word on a paragraph. Unless I need length for a paper and then I try to do that. Also, on a slightly related note, if you need to write a paper that has to be a certain length and you're having trouble writing that much, go to replace, and change all periods(full stops) to size 16, assuming you're supposed to use size 12. It'll add a lot more than you'd expect. Ninja'd: All my periods have two spaces after them, don't they? I'm pretty sure you can.
  18. Skull replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    What kind of creative writing? I need to create a new ending for a short story, and I always draw blanks when it comes to writing things like this. Protip: Unexpected and unrelated endings often have the best effect if you're given full creative liberty. I would personally put in zombies, cause that's what I do. Of course I usually get C's in English, so I might not be your best adviser. Edit: Wongtong's method also works out great for anticlimax. Very funny if used well. What?! I was taking the piss! Don't use it! It's one of the worst endings ever. :lol: Which is what makes it brilliant.
  19. Skull replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    What kind of creative writing? I need to create a new ending for a short story, and I always draw blanks when it comes to writing things like this. Protip: Unexpected and unrelated endings often have the best effect if you're given full creative liberty. I would personally put in zombies, cause that's what I do. Of course I usually get C's in English, so I might not be your best adviser. Edit: Wongtong's method also works out great for anticlimax. Very funny if used well. What?! I was taking the piss! Don't use it! It's one of the worst endings ever. :lol: Which is what makes it brilliant.
  20. Skull replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    What kind of creative writing? I need to create a new ending for a short story, and I always draw blanks when it comes to writing things like this. Protip: Unexpected and unrelated endings often have the best effect if you're given full creative liberty. I would personally put in zombies, cause that's what I do. Of course I usually get C's in English, so I might not be your best adviser. Edit: Wongtong's method also works out great for anticlimax. Very funny if used well.
  21. Skull replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    What kind of creative writing? I need to create a new ending for a short story, and I always draw blanks when it comes to writing things like this. Protip: Unexpected and unrelated endings often have the best effect if you're given full creative liberty. I would personally put in zombies, cause that's what I do. Of course I usually get C's in English, so I might not be your best adviser. Edit: Wongtong's method also works out great for anticlimax. Very funny if used well.
  22. Skull replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    I know I'll rest a little easier. My friend rolled his car over twice, could have easily died, and he figured out he left his hat in the car and went back to the junk yard or wherever it was to get it out. The car was like $30k, completely totaled, but his hat was fine. What kind of creative writing?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.