Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Skull

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Skull

  1. I think it's more the timing than anything.
  2. One Day As A Lion - If You Fear Dying
  3. Wow, that's too bad. I bet she would have liked to see her Grandson probably become president of the united states.
  4. To Them these Streets Belong - Rise Against
  5. I'm gonna get like a B in Algebra 2. Nerd :x algebra is the most useless crap ever. srsly. Fix'd
  6. I'd like to take this opportunity for the other 2? people that actually have it. I'll begin with the differences between being Pro-Stalin and Pro-Socialism. The others here with the Hammer and Sickle are, I'm fairly certain, not Stalinist, but simply Socialist (though I think Oegly might be a Communist in its pure form. Correct me if I'm wrong, Oegly.) Without going into too much detail and boring you to death, Stalinism is a radical form of Socialism involving totalitarian rule and government-owned everything. This is what I believe in, and my reason for having not just the symbol, but the actual Soviet Flag as my avatar. Socialism, on the other hand, is like that, but instead of totalitarian rule, it's...well, I'm not certain, but it might be fairly democratic. Most, if not all, business is government owned, but there's still peoples' rights and such. Purified Communism, on anither hand, is another form of Socialism, but to the stage where there is no government period, there's no bounds to freedoms, and everything is publically owned. Sorry for the tangent, but I like to answer these kinds of things and clear up confusion. Yeah, a large number of us here do believe in the ideas of communism/socialism, therefore putting them into signatures/avatars. Personally I'm a Marxist, but I'm not putting him into my signature or anything. He does have an awesome beard though...
  7. I'm gonna get like a B in Algebra 2. Nerd :x
  8. Nerdy hobo is Nerdy. Nerdy KG is Nerdy. Awesome Lego is Awesome. Fail post is Fail. Delicious Spam is Delicious.
  9. http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=217937 Skip down to the part that shows shading a sphere. If you still don't get it after that tell me and I'll make my own examples for you.
  10. Am I the only person who cringed when they read this bit? I'm not even going to comment on the rest of the thread. No, you're not. Good luck passing that.
  11. Skull replied to bluehooloovo's topic in Off-Topic
    So where would to find more info on this? I almost want to try, but thats way to much writing in a short amount of time.
  12. I remember doing this when it first came out, I found like 2 people. I don't think I've ever been put on here, but I cba to look through 90 pages.
  13. I play for the lols. I have 0gp in my bank.
  14. thats just wrong :shame: dont spam unless your serious, wich then you need help :? If you'd have ever talked to him before, you'd know it was the latter. And he likes spam :lol: Ot: First, I have to be able to be around the person for long amounts of time with out wanting to kill myself, so general personallity I guess. Then looks, especially hair. I have a thing for hair (only on their head though :-X ). Then intelligence. I'm not looking for someone who's a genius, just someone who can carry on a conversation about more important things than what someone wore.
  15. [hide=] 13. Whereabouts Unknown[/hide]
  16. Skull replied to Boris5000's topic in Off-Topic
    I might celebrate it just to confuse everyone else. I don't think anyone here in America knows about Bonfire night. Except maybe the hardcore Harry Potter fans. :roll:
  17. Skull replied to The Observer's topic in Off-Topic
    Looks like you guys had fun :lol:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.