What do you look for in a boy/girl?

brandon1023

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Age doesn't really matter as long as they're within 6 months older than me, and within a year younger than me.

I really don't prefer taller girls, but that's not a problem since there are no girls taller than me over here.

Most people already know I have a preference to blondes. Eye colour doesn't really matter.

Even though I'm half Asian, I dislike Asians. It's okay though, I don't look Asian. :lol:

I like a girl who's artistic, self-motivating and highly intellectual. Do you have any idea how annoying it is talking to a depressed, stupid girl?

Unfortunately, good-looking, smart girls are hard to come by, but there is one I do have in mind. <3:

TIF-SIG-PREVAIL.jpg

IRC Nick: Hiroki | 99 Agility | Max Quest Points | 138 Combat

Bandos drops: 20 Hilt | 22 Chestplate | 21 Tassets | 14 Boots

It's all in the boobs and [wagon]

yeah, I think you pretty much summed it up for all of us

You two are so insensitive. :lol:

TIF-SIG-PREVAIL.jpg

IRC Nick: Hiroki | 99 Agility | Max Quest Points | 138 Combat

Bandos drops: 20 Hilt | 22 Chestplate | 21 Tassets | 14 Boots

nice job missing the sticky :|

I doubt this would go under the "relationship advice" section, since it isn't asking for advice at all.

Although looks plays a part in what I look for, I also look for a nice personality. I am not into extroverts usually; I often find myself more attracted to introverts. And they can't be completely stupid. Sorry. :P

EDIT: Sorry Mlb, posted a while after you edited your post out.

naturenf7.jpg

|Signature by Jason321|

What do I look for in a girl? I look for brains, maturity, and being slight sporty. Of course, appearance is a major part too ;)

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

Long hair, a slim/toned body, and preferably taller. Those usually hold pretty steady, but basically it's whatever I think looks good at that moment lol. Intellect/personality under a good looking shell would be nice, but I'd rather be with a good looking douche than an ugly gentlemen. Shallow, I know, but I'm young; I've got time to kill.

All of the characteristics none of you have :thumbup: .

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

Someone who doesn't need 3 layers of make up to look good but doesn't just let herself go, needs some brains, and has to be mature but not uptight.... It's going to be impossible for me to find a girlfriend isn't it? :wall:

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

Boys: Chest hair.

Girls: Chest hair

Rock on... you sicko.

Contrary to what other people say, to me looks actually DO matter although not as much. I would like a girl that looks good and is kind. I'm just looking for those 2 and I'm okay with it.

00:00:05

00:00:04

00:00:03

00:00:02

00:00:01

00:00:00

Break the Walls down!

Boys: Chest hair.

Girls: Chest hair

Rock on... you sicko.

Contrary to what other people say, to me looks actually DO matter although not as much. I would like a girl that looks good and is kind. I'm just looking for those 2 and I'm okay with it.

:twss:

Pretty face...

Persuasive enough to make me want to go out...

Gamer...

Metalhead,at least at heart...

And can handle the drinks.

Bah,the last three makes it look like I'm out for a gay buddy... -.-

devilgod.jpeg

so i herd u liek devarts?

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

[hide=This's why I'm hot]

The Eleventh Commandment:Thou Shalst only say "Amen,brother".

Amen, brother :lol:

Amen, brudda (referring to the 10th commandment)

amen Bruder! (german ftw)

I'm invulnerable to everything, except Lenin and Dragoonson.

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

I don't ask for much, hell, not even that much for looks (as long as she's not a total ogre). Just that the girl shouldn't be a psycho.

I don't mind crazy personalities, but there's a fine line between positively crazy and plain out mad who keeps calling you at 3'am for trivial things like asking your favourite color, or gets suicidal & thinks you abandoned her if you don't call her every few hours. Yes, I've had some bad luck.

Everyone here will say that looks aren't everything, but really, c'mon. The first thing you would look for is someone who is pretty.

well, that is kinda a subconcious thing, I have never known anybody attracted to anyone they didn't think was very pretty...

as for me, the list it short and simple:

- Christian

that's it, no joke

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

Everyone here will say that looks aren't everything, but really, c'mon. The first thing you would look for is someone who is pretty.

"You don't like someone just because of her looks". After reading a few posts, I realized that that sentence is a pretty "controversial" one as there is no accurate measurement for prettiness or handsome-ness. Everything is measured by we ourselves and no one can tell us who is or is not pretty.

So yea, whoever created that sentence is not meaningful or stuff, the person is actually judging their own opinion for others.

00:00:05

00:00:04

00:00:03

00:00:02

00:00:01

00:00:00

Break the Walls down!