What do you look for in a boy/girl?

brandon1023

I'd just like to take this time to ask; why do 95+% of girls have emotional issues and have to talk about them?

Girls are just used to expressing their feelings and sorting things out verbally (if you haven't noticed, girls tend to talk a lot.)

To all teen girls: Stop worrying about your friends, how you look etc. Relationships and social status are meaningless are this point in life(highschool etc.). I'm not saying that you should go to school with frizzy, unwashed hair, uncleaned pimples and a weight problem, but just don't stress too much about it. If you can look in the mirror and say to yourself that you look 'okay', that's all you need.

:lol: The post straight after talks about how important looks are. >_>

But yeah, you're right.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To all teen girls: Stop worrying about your friends, how you look etc. Relationships and social status are meaningless are this point in life(highschool etc.). I'm not saying that you should go to school with frizzy, unwashed hair, uncleaned pimples and a weight problem, but just don't stress too much about it. If you can look in the mirror and say to yourself that you look 'okay', that's all you need.

:lol: The post straight after talks about how important looks are. >_>

But yeah, you're right.

As a male, I beg to differ. Spend five hours on make-up every morning minimum, ladies.

noobs crowding hill giants? not on my watch

Boy: Nice hair+eyes, sense of humour, taller than me, cuddly, smart, and doesn't order me to make them a sammich every 5 minutes. And they have to have a future. I'm not dating a bum!

Summary: handsome and rich pl0x

-_-

Not really, just having nice looks/hair/eyes etc are a bonus.

(Do I REALLY come off like that?)

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

Boy: Nice hair+eyes, sense of humour, taller than me, cuddly, smart, and doesn't order me to make them a sammich every 5 minutes. And they have to have a future. I'm not dating a bum!

-_-

Nah, you're fine. It is just James we have to worry about :lol:

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

Sober, my minimum requirements would be someone with half decent looks (6/10) who isn't a complete moron. I had a relationship with an idiot and after a month I realized I was in a bad mood after half the times I talked to her.

That's what I love about minimum requirements. Almost everyone at least says 5,6/10 or higher, but in reality that doesn't add up to the realm of possibility :) .

Which is sad considering I'm arrogant enough to go to 7/10 bar minimum sometimes, which is completely unjustified in considering myself hehe.

-_-

Eh... yes. Which, again, is why I suggested a change of topic. General attractiveness is too universal for this to ever be interesting.

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

Don't kid yourselves people; all anyone looks for in a potential mate is the looks. The only reason you think you care about personality is because society instills in our minds from an early age that we "fall in love" and have to live with one person for the rest of your life. In order to not come to hate your mate, you have to be mildly entertained and not annoyed by their presence. You also have to come to terms with the fact that you can't mate with anyone else.

Love doesn't exist. The pretense of the emotion love is just a luxury. If survival and reproduction was more difficult than it is now, men would try to plant their seed in as many women as possible again.

Survive and reproduce is what we were born to do, live to do, and die to do. Face it.

Wow you're quite the shallow cynic.. You can speak for yourself all you want, but certainly don't speak for everyone when you say that.

--

My current boyfriend conveniently fits everything that I would look for in a guy ;) Sweet, cute, funny, cuddly, smart, doesn't feel like he has to live up to a "manly" stereotype (like the guys at my school who actually go around saying that they have to prove that they're "manly" by cooking steaks and shooting things all the time), isn't afraid to admit to liking "girly" movies/music, enjoys things like cuddling under the stars or just watching a bunch of movies in bed all day, doesn't drink/do drugs/smoke.. etc.

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

BLONDE HAIR

Yes, I'm shallow.

No you're not. You just have a preference to blondes, like I do.

TIF-SIG-PREVAIL.jpg

IRC Nick: Hiroki | 99 Agility | Max Quest Points | 138 Combat

Bandos drops: 20 Hilt | 22 Chestplate | 21 Tassets | 14 Boots

I'm going to be bored by this thread until one: someone posts something that isn't the exact same thing as other posts

as for me, the list it short and simple:

- Christian

that's it, no joke

nobody else posted that

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

appearance and for them not to be a total [wagon] like to the point where u cant even talk to them without getting a dumb reply.

for appearance its gotta be

nice body and face (no acne and stuff in face) nice boobs, [wagon]. and preferable blonde but some brunettes r just as hot (Megan Fox) o and nice smile too.

and dont point at me and call me a racist but i prefer the race to be white.

Well, I do have to say I like a nice body. Not to be anorexic, or heavy, just healthy.

I prefer my girls white as well.

I don't like red-haired girls...

For a relationship, not [bleep]s.

Smart, like to laugh.

And like music.

Isn't drawn in by stupid high school [cabbage].

My best (gal) friend pretty much epitomizes my wants for a woman.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

I don't care much about my looks, I don't care much about other people's looks. Or at least I claim.

Appearance is only a plus for me, at this point I know most of the girls in my grade and what they're like, so appearance wouldn't play a huge role.

Of course, I wouldn't want some fat chick. Or a really anorexic one. A bit skinny is fine, healthy obviously is good. And I must say, I prefer brunettes.

Intelligence is a must, not just in school, but also needs to know how to handle themselves in the real world. So not some antisocial nerd who stays home all day and studies.

Nice. Well. I don't even know why I need to explain, but I like respectful people, thank you.

And also can't be one of those people that cares a ton about fitting in and looking good and all that crap.

Being Christian is also a plus. There you go Mage.

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

Pretty face, NOT SHORT HAIR, half decent "lumps", decent "back lumps" (can never get both in one though :(), smart, outgoing, good personality, funny, likes the outdoors, atleast semi-athletic, LIKES FOOTBALL, pretty eyes, and.....yeah....that's about it ::'

In a girl,

Wit

Some brains

Long hair (tbh i cant stand short hair on girls)

Ataully listens to me

Mature (I'm 14 and most of the girls in my school act 6.-.-)

And can cook (Joking :P)

and obvoiusly some breasts. <3:

:mrgreen:

Oh and a love of rick astley.

rick astley ftw!

btw your siggy is waaaay too big.

Don't kid yourselves people; all anyone looks for in a potential mate is the looks. The only reason you think you care about personality is because society instills in our minds from an early age that we "fall in love" and have to live with one person for the rest of your life. In order to not come to hate your mate, you have to be mildly entertained and not annoyed by their presence. You also have to come to terms with the fact that you can't mate with anyone else.

Love doesn't exist. The pretense of the emotion love is just a luxury. If survival and reproduction was more difficult than it is now, men would try to plant their seed in as many women as possible again.

Survive and reproduce is what we were born to do, live to do, and die to do. Face it.

Quoted For Truth

On top of that I can't stand a smoker or excessive drinker, they also need to know when to stop talking.

1yrb49.jpg

Pretty face, NOT SHORT HAIR, half decent "lumps", decent "back lumps" (can never get both in one though :(), smart, outgoing, good personality, funny, likes the outdoors, atleast semi-athletic, LIKES FOOTBALL, pretty eyes, and.....yeah....that's about it ::'

Oh how jealous of me you should be sir.

~Retired 10/17/07~

finalslayerhz3.png

Zombies__eat_flesh__by_DJCandiDout.jpg

"One of the great things about books is sometimes there are some fantastic pictures." - George W. Bush

The most important quality I look for in a girl is the ability to connect somehow. Mostly through talking. I once surprised myself when I realised how unimportant looks are. Well, I am so shallow that I can't get involved with a repealing girl, but if she's very attractive, that's just a plus.

6dv9t4.png

Filesharer.org - Upload your mugshot to support The Pirate Bay!