Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Skull

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Skull

  1. Umm, I use Rage Against the Machine or Rise Against for pump up music mostly, but I don't know if that's exactly what you're looking for...
  2. Would it be a problem if I gave you two renders and let you pick which one? I can't decide, so I thought it might be easier on both of us :lol: If there's a problem with that just tell me and I'll edit the post. For sigs: -If its a sig grunge style, abstract or experimental: Grunge? No clue. Whatever you want to do. Render from planetrenders.net: Render 1 or Render 2 Main colours: Whatever work for you. Text:"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable." Sub text:Skull_Emblem Make it and I'll love you forever. Or just credit you :D
  3. I've done a little, but tbh I hate shading compared to line work. It always takes me ages :? I'll keep on it, should be done pretty quickly depending on my free time.
  4. Skull replied to Rarex's topic in Off-Topic
    Yeah, too much more than that isn't good, although I'll admit I've dropped that much or more in a day when I go from off-season to on-season. It's really not healthy, but compared to professional fighting where people will drop up to 30 pounds in 1-2 days so they can make weigh in, and have all that weight back 2 days later for the fight, it's nothing. People die trying to do that kind of stuff. Who'd want to spend 20 hours on a bike in a sauna wearing a suit preventing you from sweating?
  5. I've read enough of his posts to know he's good, but that's just amazing writing right there. I can see why losing that is so bad.
  6. [hide=] Most (or all) of the posts from before the terrorist attack on TIF are like that--it has nothing to do with your computer. Just ignore those parts of it. The entire post is just: So the actual text was lost it seems. :( They take the place of certain characters, such as " ' ". Remove the excess and it should be easy to follow. No, as in THATS the entire post. It doesn't show the rest. [/hide] Oh, got it. Didn't actually click the link tbh.
  7. Most (or all) of the posts from before the terrorist attack on TIF are like that--it has nothing to do with your computer. Just ignore those parts of it. The entire post is just: So the actual text was lost it seems. :( They take the place of certain characters, such as " ' ". Remove the excess and it should be easy to follow.
  8. Skull replied to RSBDavid's topic in Rants
    Is it bad I agree with you completely?
  9. I've had plenty of days, weeks, months like that before, but I honestly can't say there have been very many upsides to them. I'm still hopefull that such a thing will come.
  10. Skull replied to DragnFly's topic in Off-Topic
    dunno how its like in norway, but here in the states most men hate hair that long on girls 4 inches past the bottom of the shoulderblades is nice I'm obviously not most men then, that hair is sweet. Much longer than that is a little much though.
  11. :twss: :twss: :twss: :twss: :twss: :twss: :twss: :twss: :twss: :twss:
  12. Not a problem, I'll try to explain. The 700Bil is going to be spent on the "bad assets" (simplified) of the banks that are driving their net worth down. These bad assets weren't bad before the crisis and will most likely increase in value back to normal after this crisis is over. The government plans to buy these assets so that the banks' net worth goes up and they feel confident to spend the money they are currently just sitting on. The government will then try and sell these assets once the economy returns to normal and will hopefully make back the 700Bil (or even a profit). I hope that clears some things up. Got it, thanks. :) I hope it passes.
  13. Wow, I hope that doesn't affect any of the stuff I alch. 100 every 4 hours was terrible to begin with.
  14. :twss: So either the economy dies, or we get in a [cabbage] of debt? Wonderful :cry: I don't know, that's what looks like to me though. Someone who actually knows what they're talking about could probably tell you more.
  15. We don't do anything about it now, economy sinks terribly. We throw in the $700 billion and we have to pay it off eventually. Although it would probably be over a period of time and wouldn't be a big problem all at once. Can't say I'm all that knowledgeable on the subject though.
  16. Pistol Grip Pump - Rage Against the Machine (at least this version is)
  17. Either way were screwed, It's just a matter of now or later.
  18. Quick landscape linework WIP: Ok or no?
  19. I could take a stab at it. I was thinking of opening up a pixel shop anyways. I did tell some people I'd make them one too, but I'll still work on yours. What do you want the dimensions to be.
  20. Probably Lays BBQ. They're delicious.
  21. I thought I wrote in green? Anyways, same rate as pio.
  22. One Day as a Lion - Wild International
  23. I eat meat cause I know the other 5 billion people who do aren't going to stop, so me stopping isn't going to do jack. Won't save a single cow. And it's delicious. :anxious:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.