Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Skull

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Skull

  1. Skull replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    Packed all my [cabbage] and I'm leaving in a few minutes. I'll be back next Sunday.
  2. Skull replied to Sam's topic in Off-Topic
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ljg-6MXEJ4 ?
  3. Skull replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    The mall has it's uses with almost everything you could need in one place. I'm not big on shopping though. Anyways, I got all my [cabbage] together for going camping tomorrow through the 4th. I still need to pack it though. This is the last year I can go, and I'm going to miss it a [cabbage] load (I'll be over 18 next year and it's a boyscout camp so once you're 18 you're out basically). I'm not going to miss being a boyscout at all though, I hate pretty much everything about it but camp and the friends who are still in it. Anyways, I'll be gone for a week with no internet or anything. Try not to miss me too much.
  4. Holy [cabbage] you have 28 posts a day and I've never seen you before. People who use the Falador tavern make a [cabbage] ton of posts per day.
  5. Nah, it's actually pretty easy.
  6. Skull replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    Nah, she's a she.
  7. Skull replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    :angry: I ended up falling asleep at around 5am. Woke up on and off until about 11.
  8. Skull replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    High five? ...and the insomnia continues. 3:45 in the morning and I'm still up. With a bunch of Aussies and whatever you call people from New Zealand. Try sleeping naked. And yes, I don't really like having best friends, so this is kinda significant to me. (yeah, weird, whatever) Naked, eh? And yeah, I love you all.
  9. Skull replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    High five? ...and the insomnia continues. 3:45 in the morning and I'm still up. With a bunch of Aussies and whatever you call people from New Zealand.
  10. Lots of protein, calories, and working out is basically what it comes down to. I'm sure someone will give you something better than that, but essentially that's your basics.
  11. DON'T BAN ME BRO! Sage Francis :thumbup:
  12. Skull replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    I just watched every episode of that over the last week lol. It is pretty damn good, especially for a kids show.
  13. It's meem. I thought it was meme for a long time too.
  14. When you have $20 to spend on pretty much everything for an entire summer, you tend to prioritize what you spend it on. So no, I wouldn't buy 90% of the music I download. It also doesn't help that I have no way to buy things online nor do I have a car to get to a store to buy it in person. That being said, I don't think piracy is the way to go. If I could afford $20 an album I'd probably buy my music. Not only to support the artist and help the economy or whatever, but because I'd much rather have a legitimate physical copy.
  15. It's actually better that you do download them if you can't afford it. Free advertising. No corporation sees it that way though, unfortunately.
  16. Skull replied to Dizzle229's topic in Off-Topic
    Wow, the depth of the ocean is scary O_O And that bizarre octopus looking thing...that is what exactly? :S Cthulhu.
  17. Want to explain exactly what's bad about this? I've seen lots of people complain about this but no one has provided a reason what's wrong with it. Unimpressive and bad are two entirely different things. I just don't see why a few concept images every few months is something to be excited about. There's still no real Jagex involvement, nothing is being provided that we wouldn't eventually see. All we're really getting as of now is the ability to say the name of a fansite that's been pretty damn dedicated to Runescape since the game's inception. It's kind of annoying that the reward for the hard work that you guys (the mods, admins, crew, etc) have put in over the years is to be banned or muted for mentioning the name of the site. Maybe it's because I don't play Runescape, but it seems like a pretty [cabbage]ty reward to me. That's my best explanation as to why I'm personally underwhelmed by the "platinum ranking", without mentioning the whole advertising thing that Jagex had Tip.it do, since I've heard plenty of times that it was of no consequence to the site.
  18. Skull replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    It's less than a week into my summer vacation and I'm getting into the summer insomnia thing again. I couldn't fall asleep until about 3 and woke up at 6 this morning. Could be worse though. I'm not tired or anything, I just don't have enough stuff to do for 21 hours every day, I count on sleeping to take up at least 8 hours.
  19. I'm unimpressed, but I've made that clear in previous topics about this so I won't go into it here. Congrats I guess.
  20. Skull replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    Aww, you're almost a big boy now. ;-)
  21. I like a surprising amount of the albums you have up there. Which is like 8-ish of them. Not too bad.
  22. Skull replied to Skully's topic in Off-Topic
    That guy's actually pretty sick. His style reminds me of someone else's but I can't think of it right now.
  23. Just carry around cool ranch doritos for the stoners.
  24. I'd say it's unlikely that something like this will pass. You can't arrest everybody.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.