Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Doughnut

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Doughnut

  1. He asks you for a passport, all you have is a picture of you with the words lumby 4 ever. The gaurd tells you to click on a inventory in your bag and press the icon with a "H". As you are about to leave the guard throws you a bag of something heavy, in it is...
  2. You're now even more confused, when a autoer cutting a yew tree has his items teleported by a genie. You just manage to a purple amulet before some vulture looking people swoop down and grab the rest. Tha amulet was a bit dusty so you rub it. when...
  3. This topic isn't about luring, and I do not support luring in anyway.(I'm sorry if it seems like I did) Rc pkers are the same as that other pker over there, except that they are more weak hearted then others. And everyone teleports, its not just something common to a rc pker.
  4. You are now wary of dying and put it into the chest labeled "safe". So now that you have stored your nifty looking armor you leave the lobby and go east. when...
  5. No one said you were a moron. And how do you know it makes a sound? If no one is there to see/hear it, does it exist? If you say yes, how do you know? You don't, unless you were there. Of course logically it would make a sound but you can't prove that it actually does if you're not there. So you wern't referring to me when you said: We all knew some moron was going to say something like that. I've had a dream about RuneScape before' date=' although I no longer remember it.[/quote'] I can't prove it logically, but logically why would it not make a sound? Its more logical for it to make a sound then it not to make a sound. :-w
  6. You grab a hammer that someone dropped and Hop into the red portal thingy. You look around and notice all the high levels. GAME TIME! All the sudden everyone is rushing here and there. You sit down for a minute and try to straighten out your thoughts, when...
  7. So your quitting becouse you dont like the community, but you support every thing that makes the community [cabbage]? You must ride the short bus to school. How does pking someone make the community bad? :-k
  8. Of course it makes a sound. And why am I a moron?
  9. From what I understand dreams are made up with what you were thinking/doing about the day. So essentially if you were to play rs only for a minute you could have a runescape type of a dream? :-s
  10. OOO How about Bungie Jumping... WITHOUT THE CORD! wo0o0o! instant thrills. :D
  11. I had a dream that I was dressed up in Dharocks and pked some guy with a yellow phat, then when I got to around the monks(level 1 wildy) I got entangled tbed and killed. Then I woke up. :-w
  12. I agree with Nadril, even though I've never ever played Classic. Right now no one is really "afraid" of the wilderness. Sure, if its your first couple of times running through then your going to be a little bit gittery, but otherwise, whats there to fear? The fear really needs to be brought back into the wilderness. The wilderness right now is basicly like Duel Arena, except that over half the time you know you will get away.
  13. I saw that on the RS site and I was going to pm you saying thats hawt looking... but it looks like you made a thread for it already. :thumbsup:
  14. People should be afraid of the wilderness. Rc pkers are fine in my opinion. You don't want to be pked? then go run through karjama or entrana. There should be more Rc pkers and Rune pkers, why? Because there really is no "fear" of the wilderness anymore. That fear needs to be brought back.
  15. I have to be in the mood to drink milk. :P
  16. Save up a couple hundred dollars then go on a shopping spree in the mall? :-w
  17. This isn't exactly shocking, If they have poor sanitation like the article said then it was really only a matter of time until something like this happened. But I doubt it is as bad as they say it is, the news always over hypes and makes things look more dramatic then they really are. Regardless my prayers still go out to them.
  18. Nice Idea, I hate Construction but nice idea anyway. :thumbsup:
  19. Basicly the only way to get kills now days is to use smite till you think they are around 30 prayer then use your biggest baddest damage type quickly and hope they fall. :wall:
  20. If you can't be bothered to read the 100 other posts answering this question then I will give you a different answer. SS stands for Snake Soup. :roll:
  21. Doughnut replied to Nanosauromo's topic in Off-Topic
    Its not that, what pisses me off is when they go and deliberately [bleep] around with the story line. That's what pisses me off. I know you can't go and have a movie word for word.
  22. I've never been pked when I didn't want to be pked. Well except for the time I was collecting D hides. :-w
  23. I agree, the word sensor is overly [developmentally delayed]ed.
  24. Doughnut replied to demonworshiper666's topic in Off-Topic
    I like them.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.