Everything posted by hatebringer
-
Guide To Making desktop Shortcuts to runescape worlds
the codes for both world 2 and 6 in your case are the same. The real code, which i found after awhile of work is World2 http://ul8.runescape.com/l0,p0,j1
-
How do i get into World2?? LInK BrOkEN!?!
well, the rule stats that programs that bypass the RS main page are illegal, they never said i couldn't just make a favorite link to it in IE. And if that is illegal, any1 who uses the internet basically can't play RS.
-
Guide To Making desktop Shortcuts to runescape worlds
Um, i have tried these, yet i get a 404 error, why is that?
-
How do i get into World2?? LInK BrOkEN!?!
I have used a link in which i loaded W2 from my favorites in IE, but now, i click, and i get... 404 error, link site not found. I also used the refresh until it is open, but ive been sitting here for almost half an hour. I also then tried the make your own links to RS worlds, yet they have the same message, what is up?
-
1-99 Hunter in Three Weeks! ::PICTURES UPDATED::
Currently at 53 hunting, and im still at it, but im sticking with the falcon till 55, it seems faster to me
-
What would you??.....Huh??...What would you??
I want a santa... ...given to me BY santa... ...TODAY
-
How did you get your first 1k? 100K? 1 Mil? 1.1k Views!
1k mined iron 100k mined iron 1m fletched and alched yew longs
-
What Did You Do On Your First Day On Runescape?
wow, my first day, i remember having to ask my friends hundreds of times where the furnace was so i could smelt my ores, then where the bank was. I really only mined on my first day, till i realized your "LV" that people were was a combat related thing, and mining doesn't raise it.
-
Login Pin + Screenshot Logger Protection -New RSOF Thread-
its ok but it seems to easy. I had an idea where you could put a pass with a keypad, and it would be just like entering a pass, except it uses a keypad. Then the letters would move just as normal on a bank pin. no matter what, a keylogger would be able to take ur pass. and with over 26 latters+numbers it would take weeks to go through all the possible combos
-
Special attack recharge in castle wars.
well, when you die, not just in mini games, but in the actual world, you do not recieve full spec again
-
~~Newer Bank Of Runescape~~ **Updated again 05/15/09**
just a bit something i came up with, if you dont like it, is aight, but it will be in my sig from now on :P [url=http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=351049][img=http://img411.imageshack.us/img411/1826/thenewbanksigqg9.png][/url]
-
firecape pics strategy
yes, his attack is not always range, I have gotten to jad twice, yet both times he attacked with mage first
-
I havent been able to find an answer to this anywhere!!
well, once they grow fully, i believe they can stay there forever. I planted a few strawberries, and came back a month later, completely grown, and i had completely forgotten about them
-
Metalheart's blog of killing...
man, i just read about the part being scammed. That really does make you feel as if no one cares. But you seem to be back up and moving along. Goodluck with everything. =D>
-
Question on the fight Pits/Jad
I just got to jad on my first trip, but i wasn't sure if you can range him openly. Basicly what Im asking, is if it's possible to range him without him being behind something.
-
I need to make 17M into a santa/green mask
I don't have 16.9 cash, but i have full guthans and fury+ 2.4M cash I have 5k p ess, and some other assorted junk, but i need a anta or green mask. Click on my RSN name to see my skills. I also plan to use the rare to merch and get enough money to rebuy my guthans, and go for a fire cape. So i would like to know what would be the best way.
-
Rate My Leet Pure. <3
70 range for black dhide, and range owns mages in wildy :thumbsup: Very nice pure btw 9/10 for the work in 5 weeks
-
Runescape in 5 years?
I agree, Runescape is a slowly sinking boat, and all the buckets were burned long ago. If jagex doesn't do something big within the next few years, possibly Runescape will no longer be what it is. Either they total revamp the game, come out with RS3, and make it have "Good" graphics, and stop making it so easy to get everything of value in the game, then RS will have fallen into flat line. I still enjoy it, but every day, you can't go through without spotting a rule breaker or a macro, or a noob swearing about not having good stuff. This game has completely become a sort of "you have good stuff, so il complain till i get it" sort of thing. I still enjoy RS, but its slipping. But heres the thing, in one years time i could get a few 99 skills, and get a patry hat. But why? the only thing RS is about once you max out is getting rich, and once you are, its boring.
-
Since When does the evil chicken....
Rofl am i the only one that knows why he says this? It has ALWAYS been like this, because the evil chicken doesn't move! When he spawns, he cannot move, so if you dont want to take damage, then you stand on him, but he will throw you off, and say: "bwaaark! get off me!' and then proceed to throw you off. I always used to do this when i would need to put my armor on to fight him. Im pretty sure it has always been there.
-
What happened to the Drill Demon?
I have had him once, and that was when i was a nooby f2per with nothing but full mith and an addy skimmy. I burried some bones, and got my first camo piece, back when they were tradeable. Man... i shoulda bought full...
-
Best Thing You've Ever Found On The Ground?
Unfortunately the best thing i ever found on the ground was only full mith from a drop trader, then he tried to report me for item scamming (wtf?) My brother actually found a green phat on the ground, but that was way back when rsc was still the only RS out. He sold it because back then who knew they would be worth hundreds of millions of gp today?
-
My Dagannoth Bone Collection (and Drops)
I didnt know dagg kings dropped santa hats. Maybe i should go kill them :XD:
-
How far do i need to go to use fairy rings?
I know you dont have to complete the quest to access the fairy rings, but up to what part in the quest do i need to get to in order to use them?
-
Would GREEN DRAGONs be WORTH IT at LEVEL 93?
Well, if you NEVER get skulled, then you can bring a max of three items, but use food and a one click tele for pkers. But you can always get tb, which is no fun Anyways, they would be ok money, but since no one buys d bones in w2, only in small numbers, and it is really hard to find a buyer, you could just use the bones for prayer xp, and sell the hides, so in some ways, it is a good amount of money to make.
-
Best NPC's to kill for Snapdragon
Unfortunately, the only way to get these is from the random event tree spirit, and the drop chances are extremly rare, or you can go to the agility arena, and cash in tickets for snapdragons. The only other way is to farm them and pick them when grown.