Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Flodder450

Members
  • Joined

Everything posted by Flodder450

  1. hey pie,if you need a good sig,ask etp post on my blog pleasse?
  2. Pie! finally made a blog ol' pie eater? ima fishing more swordfishes and tuna to buy 99 fm,then i'll train combat more
  3. [garden tool] can a cat die from a Tick? bloodpoisening/disease of lyme? we have two cats ourselves,one is fat and named mika(means plastic bag in turkish :lol:(its my youinger sisters cat) ) and one is named Flupke(my cat)he always walks with m till the end of the street :P
  4. my "not" beats your "not" not!i dont like them!
  5. I want to do more stupid stuff actually. Doesn't phase me how I could've thrown up blood. o_O I was thinking of drinking that 8-year-old drink I have (been meaning to do that for a while now), but maybe I should let it get a bit older. tbh, I don't even regret eating that piece of glass, it'll be a story to tell my grandchildren. "Sit down kids. I will tell you my epic story....." And so the glass legend began.... (to be continued) If you live til you have grandkids. Glass, 8-year-old drinks, what's next? Nitroglycerin. A kinda Blasting experiance
  6. I train fm because it's a skill i loove to train and i want a 99 for a "trim" to my account!
  7. Use the blender as the riot police! /B/
  8. my "not" beats your "not" not!no he does'nt!no,he does not laugh But he does. Lol, this isn't going to end is it? NOT! :twss:
  9. So.....fireworkds on oudjaarsdag huh? Burn that townie down! :thumbsup:
  10. my "not" beats your "not" not!no he does'nt!no,he does not laugh
  11. You guys only look in P2P
  12. my "not" beats your "not" not!no he does'nt!
  13. very easy! just copy the first link you get when imageshack has uploaded your pic ;)
  14. my "not" beats your "not" not!
  15. I have not been spotted since October!
  16. Donkey kong gets owned!
  17. 1. A 4-letter word: fezs 2. A Boy's name:frankie 3. A Girl's name: frankana 4. An Occupation: forensic expert 5. A Colour: floor-brown 6. Something you wear: fleeche-jacket 7. A Food/Drink: fries 8. A Place: Franeker 9. Something found in your house: freaking old tv 10. A TV show: frank and yosh 11. A Song title: forever-KISS 12. A Country: finland 13. A Game: need fior speed 14. A Fictional Character: Flodder450
  18. [hide=] [/hide] \ : :thumbsup: :thumbsup
  19. i think im gonna play this when it comes out,if my comp can handle it.....
  20. I still drool at this car [hide=][/hide] Will post some more tomorrow

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.